Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant shape

+8
pinkbabe
mum23boys
Funkygirl
ShootingStar
claire265
tizzyt
misf1
BoobiePrize
12 posters

Go down

Would you change your implant shape?

Implant shape Vote_lcap0%Implant shape Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Implant shape Vote_lcap4%Implant shape Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Implant shape Vote_lcap96%Implant shape Vote_rcap 96% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 28

Implant shape Empty Implant shape

Post by BoobiePrize 16th January 2010, 12:39 pm

Another question for the post op girls!

If you had to do it all over again would you change your implant shape? I'm considering more serious now an antomical implant as apposed to round as I want to look as natural as possible.

Soooo I just wanted to see if any of you started out as one shape and would have in hindsight perhaps chosen the other shape?

....If there is anything else you'd change, placement, incision, size please post that also.

Thanks girlies xx Implant shape 571992
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Implant shape Empty Re: Implant shape

Post by misf1 16th January 2010, 5:04 pm

I would probably stick with round as I like the fullness at the top of my breast, not too much so they look fake, but they just look perfect to me.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 16th January 2010, 6:56 pm

I agree with misf, ilike my round ones,so they are full but not too fake looking.I think it has something to do with the fact that my preop boobies although small were firm and round,so to have had amatomical wouldn't have seemed right to me x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 17th January 2010, 3:55 pm

I was recommended anatomical as I was very flat at the top but I wanted round to get the fullness at the top and to avoid rotation. I'm glad of the choice because now they've dropped they look very natural and I love them!!
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 9:14 pm

Mine are round and i like them round too x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 17th January 2010, 11:28 pm

BP - I have always thought I would be having the anatomical implants as I want them to look as natural as possible. However, after seeing some of the ladies pictures who have had round ones, to me they look natural but with the added fullness at the top which is what I want. So, I'm now seriously considering round and overs as opposed to anatomical and unders, I will of course wait to see what the surgeons suggests at consultations too.

I was just really surprised at how natural the "round" ones looked, after reading that they tend to give the more fake look.

Implant shape 494993 I'm still researching it thou! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 18th January 2010, 7:34 am

I have rounds (partial unders) and I think I have a very natural 'look'.

You can see my pics if you want BP?

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th January 2010, 11:52 am

I have round overs and wouldn't change them. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 18th January 2010, 12:04 pm

I always thought I'd go with anatomicals but was worried about the rotation. I think round can look just as natural. I know mine do. If you'd like a look at pics let me know x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th January 2010, 7:08 pm

Thanks girls, thats reasurring to know. I'm going to have another convo with my surgeon about shape so I can rest assured that rounds are for me

xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 18th January 2010, 9:54 pm

I have rounds and would stick with them as I needed the fullness at the top. I think mine look very natural though and not what I was expecting pre-op xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 18th January 2010, 11:04 pm

I've had anatomical partial unders. I think mine look wonderfully natural and, in the last couple of months, have started to feel quite natural too. I wasn't worried about rotation because I thought my surgeon was up to the job. Now that I've healed entirely I think it unlikely they'll flip, but if they do I'll let you ladies know! Implant shape 557141
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 19th January 2010, 12:02 am

mum23boys wrote:I have rounds (partial unders) and I think I have a very natural 'look'.

You can see my pics if you want BP?

x

Thanks hun, your boobs are very different your before, they look great and they look good in your avtar too, thanks for letting me see.

shiningmoonbeam wrote:I have rounds and would stick with them as I needed the fullness at the top. I think mine look very natural though and not what I was expecting pre-op xxx

I get more and more what you girls mean about the upper pole fullness, I have next to none at the moment so this is another factor to consider as well as the natural look, thanks SMB x

Annie66 wrote:I've had anatomical partial unders. I think mine look wonderfully natural and, in the last couple of months, have started to feel quite natural too. I wasn't worried about rotation because I thought my surgeon was up to the job. Now that I've healed entirely I think it unlikely they'll flip, but if they do I'll let you ladies know! Implant shape 557141

Oh yes, of course how could I forget our resident boob-xpert! Implant shape 113752 I forgot you had anatomicals. I'd love to see pics if you have any. Did SH recommend anatomicals to you straightaway or was it your personal preference?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 19th January 2010, 10:10 am

BoobiePrize wrote: Oh yes, of course how could I forget our resident boob-xpert! Implant shape 113752 I forgot you had anatomicals. I'd love to see pics if you have any. Did SH recommend anatomicals to you straightaway or was it your personal preference?

SH showed me both the round and anatomical and said he could get a nice natural result with both, but that the anatomical would probably be the best option. I think he was very discretely offering me both in case I was price sensitive, because the anatomical are a bit more expensive and it's true that you can get very similar results with rounds.

I'll PM you the link to my pics xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2010, 10:15 am

I like the upper fullness, so chose rounds. I'm happy with the shape they give. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 19th January 2010, 7:35 pm

Annie66 wrote:
BoobiePrize wrote: Oh yes, of course how could I forget our resident boob-xpert! Implant shape 113752 I forgot you had anatomicals. I'd love to see pics if you have any. Did SH recommend anatomicals to you straightaway or was it your personal preference?

SH showed me both the round and anatomical and said he could get a nice natural result with both, but that the anatomical would probably be the best option. I think he was very discretely offering me both in case I was price sensitive, because the anatomical are a bit more expensive and it's true that you can get very similar results with rounds.

I'll PM you the link to my pics xx

oooo wow! They're lovely hun, they suit your frame so well, I couldn't imagine you with huge boobs! Big difference eh? And they look really natural! Oh gosh I'm torn now Implant shape 557141

Oh well I have a while yet to make up my mind x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down