Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared of the unknown!!

4 posters

Go down

Scared of the unknown!! Empty Scared of the unknown!!

Post by Meggiemoo1 27th May 2011, 10:35 am

Hi ladies, I'm wonderin if ne 1 out there can tell me a little about a nipple lift wit implants!! I have done plenty of research on ba's n surgeons but none on nipple lifts wit a ba cos to b honest I was in denial about needing one!!

If any of u ladies out there have had a ba wit nipple lift n can tell me bout it I wud b very gratefull!!
I.e. Dr meleagross mentioned "puckerin" around the nipple from the skin vein brough together but wen I mentioned it to the pc when I asked to c pics of this wit the pc after she showed my a picture of the scar around the nipple!! So am I gettin the term "puckerin" in my head wrong??
Also was is the pain like?? Wud u say it's worse than the pain ova ppl have described from havin jus a ba??
Do u end up wit odd sized nipples? Or is that jus whilst it is healing??

Sorry to b a pain ladies xxxx
Meggiemoo1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Scared of the unknown!! Empty Re: Scared of the unknown!!

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2011, 10:47 am

I didn't have just a nipple, I had a full anchor lift, but this does involve the areolas having to be stitched.

The puckering effect your surgeon is talking about, well the best way I can describe it is if you do a running stitch in a peice of material, then pull the cotton so the material gathers, this is the same around the areolas, mine looked puckered early post-op but it smoothed out over time babe.

Pain - Yes, it is a little more invasive than a regular BA but I think the pain depends on your own pain threshold and also how much work was involved for your surgeon...

Overall, I don't think very many people at all would describe the feeling as 'pain' your breasts just feel very engorged and you might also have a lack of movement in your arms, it's more of a discomfort than a pain...

You might feel weak as a kitten, I couldn't even remove a screw top from a jar of coffee! or lift the kettle I was so weak.

Nipples are both symmetrical and both the same size, absolutely no problems at all there babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggiemoo1 27th May 2011, 1:18 pm

Thanks for all that info cookie, it puts my mind at rest!! Xxxxx
Meggiemoo1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 27th May 2011, 5:19 pm

Hi Meggiemoo1,

I had a full anchor uplift with 390 unders and as Cookie already says it's more of a discomfort than pain. If you have had children and remember how it felt when your milk came in then thats how I would describe it. I couldn't undo lids etc either but found it ok to move my arms above my head quite soon after so it really does vary for everyone hun.

I have a little puckering around my nipples but it is getting better with time and the size of the areolas are slightly different but not hugely and I'm sure they prob wern't identical to start with.

As Cookie say's it's definately alot more involved than a ba but is definately worth having it if you are borderline lift as you will only have to go back later down the line to fix.

Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggiemoo1 27th May 2011, 7:35 pm

Thanks Hun, I can still remember the uncomfortable feelin of wen ur milk comes in lol!! Thanks xxx
Meggiemoo1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th May 2011, 8:54 pm

Hey hun, I had a lollipop lift with my ba and as the other girls have said it is more of a discomfort and overall weakness than actual pain... for my I didnt really find any discomfort from the actual incisions, the most seemed to come from the implants (unders).

I dont know too much about puckering, however I knew there is a risk of spreading and my incisions spread a tiny bit in a couple areas, however I must say they healed so much better than I ever could have immagined! I was terrified of the lift part and I am just thrilled with results, and as for my nipples, they are quite symmetrical and the scars around the areolas are barely noticable!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down