Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared?

+7
cakey_baby
sarahsbabies
kerry
helenascania
*Sally*
Jade
staci_x
11 posters

Go down

Scared? Empty Scared?

Post by staci_x 5th October 2009, 7:48 pm

Anyone else worried how their boobs will turn out? Too big? Too small? Wonkey?

Boobs Boobs Boobs, driving me mad!! Need to fast forward 2 weeks so can stop stressing about them Scared? 751387

Also was initially told I would be having 250 mod profile. Kicked up a bit of a fuss as when I got my paper work was down for PIP's and not happy so now am having mentors but high profile I think? There's a difference of 1cm projection between them and worried I'll end up too big. Just had a look at Cakey_Babys who's had the same as me and look great (thank u Scared? 321562 ) but am worried I'll end up mahoosive!! Any 1 ever heard of anyone ending up with monster boobs from a 250cc implant?

Don't really wana keep annoying the surgery I'm going with, have already messed around with implants (PIP > Allegan CUI's > Soft Touch > Mentors) Should I mention I was sposta have mod profile or just have the high 1s do you think?x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Scared? Empty Re: Scared?

Post by Jade 5th October 2009, 7:58 pm

I don't know much about profiles- I have left that to my surgeon- I know I am having allergen CUIs and high profile. I think you will look nice and natural with a 250- are you having overs or unders? I am having 410 or 460 overs and I don't think I will look HUGE- just big Scared? 204135

I know what you mean about waiting though- I have a month (tomorrow!) to wait and all my mind can think about is BOOBS!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 5th October 2009, 8:26 pm

It's stressful n it Scared? Icon_lol Just want it to be over, feel like I'm constantly waiting lol!

Yeah just a bit worried as I work in school's (teacher training) and don't want to break up for half term boobless and go back with bazookas!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th October 2009, 10:14 pm

Its sooo hard isn't it because you just have no idea what to expect. What I would say tho is that I found it really easy to dress mine down after the op. It takes a lot of getting used to yourself and if you dress accordingly no one will notice. I have 445's too so a lot more to cover up but I managed it. Do you wear gel bras or use chicken fillets now? If not maybe start wearing them to school so that people get used to seeing you with them.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 6th October 2009, 7:02 am

I know exactly how you feel!!! Ive got 2 months!!! and all i can think about is Scared? 204135 Scared? 204135 Scared? 204135 Scared? 204135 Scared? 204135 lol x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 6th October 2009, 9:04 am

well ladies ive got 2 months 2weeks and 3 days, and all i can think about is boobs too! haha
god help me when i get to your stage and only have weeks or days left! lol
not current sure what size ill be having yet its looking more like 340's thats the biggest i can go for my frame, but looking what size other have had on here i didnt think that was to big, ill be having overs, im 5ft 3inch and weigh 8 stone.

try not to stress to much hun, :O)

kez xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 6th October 2009, 9:09 am

I think you should definately speak to your company about what you are having to make sure that there is absolubtly no confusion as you don't want to go through with the op to then find out that they've messed up and have given you PIP's after all. Make sure you get it in writing exactly what you are having because after it will be a case of your word against theirs.

Totally normal to stress about it though, perhaps go back in and see your surgeon again so that you can go over sizes etc and the look you want.

Good luck xxx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 6th October 2009, 9:10 am

Thanks Hunny Scared? 321562 I know its scary deciding on size but once there in they really dont look that big. Most people have noticed mine but only because they knew i was having it done. Like Sally said it is easy to dress them down at first because it is a bit of a shock! then you eventually get used to the size. im sure you will be fine hun.
x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 6th October 2009, 9:23 am

Deffo good advice to start wearing gel bras, fillets etc so work and you get used to having bigger boobs. I shouldve done that cos it was a bit of a shock at first lol! I had 260cc and am now 30dd they look just right on my frame I think.

Good luck and dont worry you will stay obsessed for ages yet!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 6th October 2009, 9:27 am

*Sally* wrote:Its sooo hard isn't it because you just have no idea what to expect. What I would say tho is that I found it really easy to dress mine down after the op. It takes a lot of getting used to yourself and if you dress accordingly no one will notice. I have 445's too so a lot more to cover up but I managed it. Do you wear gel bras or use chicken fillets now? If not maybe start wearing them to school so that people get used to seeing you with them.

Yeah I wear super dooper padding in all my bras so they look much bigger than they are anyway.

Yeah Sarah I definately will, The company I've gone with (Rubicon Medical) Have been really good, You deal with the director of the company which I like but I defo will get everything in writing before I sign my life away!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 6th October 2009, 9:47 am

At the moment the only thing I'm a bit scared about is ending up too small.

I'm having 325's and there is no way my ps was going to go any bigger than that.

I chose him specifically though from his reputation and his results so I do thoroughly trust his judgement I'm just worried about boobie greed!

Fingers x'd I fill a d cup, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 6th October 2009, 2:50 pm

I think you will do. A lot of the girls I've spoke to that had had similar implant size to me (250) are filling d's!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie 6th October 2009, 3:28 pm

I had 295cc unders & im a 34D in sports bra I was 34a before. I tried 230 & 245 which prob would have made me a C im sure you wont end up to big Scared? Icon_smile chill !! xx
ellie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 10th October 2009, 10:22 am

I think that they'll be in proportion to your size. I had 230cc and have ended up a 30DD and although that sounds big, it's not really. It's the same size as a 34C. I'm so pleased with them though. You'll defo fill a C/D cup. x
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down