Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else scared of going too big??

+10
lozzied
MarieMc85
Mia
katie
lisxxx9
COOKIE
tuttifruitibeck
nads
hotcaz
hattie260
14 posters

Go down

Anyone else scared of going too big?? Empty Anyone else scared of going too big??

Post by hattie260 22nd November 2009, 7:21 pm

Hi girls,

Most people are talking about how they are scared they will end up too small and disappointed but I am scared of going too big!! I only want small implants to take me no bigger than a C cup - i thought that meant around the 250cc mark (from an A)... but I have been looking at people's stats and most girls who have put this kind of size have then said they are now a D or DD!!!! Is there anyone out there who wanted a C cup and got a C cup?????

Thanks xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Anyone else scared of going too big?? Empty Re: Anyone else scared of going too big??

Post by hotcaz 22nd November 2009, 7:29 pm

the thing with implants is they measure bigger than they actually look, i was a 32A pre op and had 260cc overs, i measure a 32D/DD but i only look a C. i was really scared of ending up to big after being flat, but now i actually wish id gone bigger! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Anyone else scared of going too big?? Empty Re: Anyone else scared of going too big??

Post by nads 22nd November 2009, 7:31 pm

Usually implants measure bigger hun, but they dont look that big, i'm in a 32D but they look like a C cup to me. I was worried about going to big and for ages after they felt too big, i've adjusted now. It takes a lot of mental adjustment when going from nothing to boobs! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 22nd November 2009, 7:32 pm

hia
im not really sure about th cc and things but i had 380 and i am a d/dd buit i look a C so even if you did go to D you will prob look less anyway, apparently false boobs mostly look smaller than what they actually are, i really dont think youre going to be a d/dd but you will prob get boobie greed and wished you had gone bigger Anyone else scared of going too big?? 113752
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2009, 7:37 pm

I think how you feel is personal to you and your surgeon is the best person to determine your resulting size... It's something you need to carefully consider and discuss in detail though as you've probably read, so many ladies coming away wishing they'd gone for a larger implant afterwards....

I'm actually one of the few who looks bigger than her sizing... I'm a 34DD but am constantly told I look much bigger... I'm about to undergo a re-op and have made the decision to have a smaller implant this time after a lot of careful consideration, can't tell you how many times I've been told I must be mad LOL... but going smaller is right for me....

You go with what you feel is right for you babe, your surgeon will do the rest for you. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 22nd November 2009, 7:38 pm

Hi ATM I'm 34dd and don't look it. I was scared of going too big and even asked surgeon could I go smaller. But I couldn't, when I looked in mirror after op I thought oh I shouldve went bigger they don't look that big Hysterical I'm only 9 days post op and really happy with size.

Lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 7:40 pm

Me! I was worried about going too big and v nearly went too small!

wanted full B cup to small C.. but as got nearer ba time began to think how much I was spending and took all the girls advice on here and one recuring sentence kept coming:- (including from my surgeon)

most women afterwards say they could have gone one size bigger..

so I didn't want to be one of those, discussion with surgeon and oh and we left decision to my surgeon..

and I am very happy with my 240's !!

I was a aa before and now fill a C cup very nicely thank you! in one make of bra am a D..

does also depend I think on type of implant too hun and I had unders and learnt from girls here you lose at least 10-15% once in..

xxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd November 2009, 8:24 pm

Thanks everyone for your advice! I didn't realise falsies measure bigger than they look - I guess what they look like to me is more important than what they measure in the shop.

Katie I love the look of yours thats what I am after - are yours unders? They look really natural!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd November 2009, 8:25 pm

....the bra shop that is not the boobie shop!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 8:54 pm

Hi Hattie

Mine were unders and the Nagor GFX Low profiles on advice of my surgeon.. I made it v clear i wanted very natural look, and my surgeon advised me with my body shape this was the best implant to achieve what i wanted.

good luck hun, hope this all helps! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd November 2009, 9:04 pm

ooooo Hattie!! You are not alone, I was terrified of boobs full stop!! Anyone else scared of going too big?? 557141

I requested the most natural look possible, that noone would notice Anyone else scared of going too big?? 375568

I think you need to be guided by your surgeon and cc he suggests, bras are a nightmare ...just letters and numbers. I was advised to aim for a C cup.... that scared me!!
My surgeon said that is what I look and they suit my frame just nicely for the look I was after. However, my bras paint a different bigger picture.

If I were younger I would have gone bigger, however, that is hindsight and knowing I could easily carry off larger implants and still look natural.

Hope that helps a bit Anyone else scared of going too big?? 536278 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd November 2009, 9:12 pm

Hmmm I can't help you as I asked for a DD/E and am now bursting out of my 32F's (need to go and get measured again)!

However, I fretted about the size before my op. As they have settled, I have gone from a DD to an E to a F! But, they look so natural!

It depends on your shape and frame. I am a size 10, 5ft 3 and therefore I can pull of bigger boobs than someone with a tiny frame could.

Once you get your boobs, you will love them and they will change so much, you can't really guarantee a cup size. Some people gain 4-5 cup sizes on an implant that someone else will only gain 2-3.

If someone told me before my op that I would be a 32F I would have freaked out, but remember they measure bigger than they look!

I would speak to your surgeon about it.

Good luck!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 23rd November 2009, 12:52 pm

.x. I started as a 32A/B and had 230ccs high round profiles under the muscle. I am now a 32C/32D in the majority of bras. Most are a 32C but recently i think i have fluffed a bit because some of them are tighter than they were but still fit. I was also worried about being too big because i am very small frame and short, didn't want to look silly. I debated for ages over size, i even changed surgeons because first one i booked with wanted me to have bigger ones and i'm so glad i didn't listen to him and instead found a surgeon on my wavelength who was more than happy to give me the smaller ones i wanted. Realistically it all depends on your frame and what you start with in the first place. 250ccs if that's what you choose is relatively speaking, not a very big implant so I'm sure you wouldn't end up looking too big.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 23rd November 2009, 7:05 pm

hey hattie260! i felt exactly the same! I've got my op on 13th dec, and I'm having 260cc over, I debated for ages on this board about whether to go smaller or not but decided to stick with my gut instinct and what my surgeon thinks will suit me best. I think it's good to go a bit bigger as you are paying a lot and also as the girls have said before they don't look as big Anyone else scared of going too big?? 571992
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 23rd November 2009, 8:20 pm

Thanks girls for all your advise - I'm so glad I stumbled accross this forum everyone is so helpful! I have done some rice boobies today to get an idea of size and I am still wearing them now Anyone else scared of going too big?? 375568.

Its such a tough decision to make when you are spending so much money but you have all helped and I will see what my surgeon advises.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th November 2009, 7:41 am

I was terrified of going too big and only decided on the day what size implant I would go for. I was a 32B before and had 380 overs and I measured 32F in La Senza, but I reckon i only look a D/DD. Most girls had wished they gone bigger after their op and therefore I decided to take the biggest implant on offer to me as at least I now know there was no chance of me being bigger!! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 24th November 2009, 8:29 am

I was and took the smaller implant of the two offered to me - I had 410cc and was offered a 460cc implant.

I am glad I took the smaller implant! I measure a FF/G but I only look about a DD/E I think (I dunno much about big boobie sizes so it's hard to judeg what I look like!)

I had overs which makes a difference too x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th November 2009, 9:14 am

i had a choice out of 410 or 460 i choose 410 im glad i did now as i have a hard time with finding certain clothes to fit my around my bust everywheir esle im size 8 and no now i def wouldt want any bigger im 32f/ff now
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down