Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op paranoia

5 posters

Go down

post op paranoia Empty post op paranoia

Post by mossy84 19th May 2011, 6:01 pm

Hey all,

Im havin my dressing changed tomorrow which i cant wait for but have been oober paranoid today that the nurse is gonna tell me theres somethin wrong with how im healin or that ive done something wrong in my first few days of recovery which has had a negative affect.

I THINK there is a difference between my breasts - from the outset my left felt softer and i had more sensation in it than my right. My right still feels fairly firm in comparison and is slightly more swollen so all sorts run through your head like "capsular contraction". Is this normal for 5 days post op?

I dont have excessive pain, in fact iv been suprised by how little discomfort iv had overall.

Any comments that might put my mind a little at ease are V.V welcome x x x
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

post op paranoia Empty Re: post op paranoia

Post by kristenb89 19th May 2011, 6:10 pm

please stop worrying!! it is sooo early and in time theyll change again and then a week after that theyll change again and again lol! i went back a week after my surgery for a checkup and one was firmer than the other, one nipple pointed up and the other down, one was tingly and the other i couldnt feel at all, my tongue was numb too!!! all these things sorted themselves out with time and now i love them! they're gorgeous! dont worry whatsoever, you'll be fine and im sure your jubblies will be lovely xxx :boobchick:
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 6:11 pm

Your feelings are all perfectly normal babe post op paranoia 571992

In regards to the differences in sensation to your breasts, think of it this way - Your breasts had a seperate operation on each one, the left had an op and the right had an op.

Because the breasts had a seperate op on each one, this means that there's a good possibility that they may heal at different rates, so the nerves on one side might heal quicker that of the other, this too can effect the shape and size also creating what looks like one breast being very different to the other.

They really do need time to heal though and this can take MONTHS! Its said all your healing isn't done till you're a year post-op!

Having your dressings changed will be just fine, you'll be with your nurse and there's absolutely no pain at all involved. This first post-op appointment most of us look forward to as we all mostly need a little reassurance hun.

Try not to worry babe, I'm sure you're gonna be just fine and lucky you! sounds like you've done great pain wise! Enjoy your recovery hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 19th May 2011, 6:23 pm

Thank you for your replies guys...its weird when you get a sudden rush of worry and nerves. Il try and chill out now and hopefully tell you tomorrow that everythings as it should be :thumbs:

xx
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 6:38 pm

I'll look forward to reading all about it Mossy post op paranoia 48411
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 19th May 2011, 7:36 pm

Hi Mossy

Bless ya ickle heart hun. It is so scary isn't it, it's all new and no surgeon or clinic ever really tells you what it's like. Probably coz no surgeon has ever had implants in so he has no idea what this actually feels like (mmmm might have to research if any have actually had it done!).

There is so much going on inside your boobs and they will heal at different rates. Like Cookie said they are two separate ops. I'm sure you'll be juuuuuuust fine Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 19th May 2011, 7:44 pm

Thank you Yetti....

Wouldnt it be awesome to find a male PS with implants???

Surely somewhere in the world.....

il look into it 😁
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 19th May 2011, 7:52 pm

He would defo be the most considerate, kind, sensitive surgeon on the planet....but hey we've got all that here on BJS :cheerlead: we don't need a busty surgeon with sore nipples....we've got each other

group hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th May 2011, 4:03 am

Totally normal feeling you are having, I remember when the nurse was first taking off my dressings and i kept asking her "how does it look, is everything ok?" over each part she took off!
The things you are noticing in your boobs as they heal sound perfectly normal to me, so try not to worry! Like me you may end up pleasantly surprised tomorrow once you see how much they have healed already!
x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 20th May 2011, 3:25 pm

Phew... everything is cool and healing well - so stitches and staples are being removed monday which means il be able to have a shower!!!! dance

But they do look like Frankenboobs - bruising, bits of metal, black stitches.....

But if i look past that stuff im so so chuffed with the result yipee
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th May 2011, 4:32 pm

Wonderful to read you so happy Mossy, glad all went well post op paranoia 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th May 2011, 9:21 pm

Great news!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31