Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain in righty and paranoia.

+3
B'sboobs
tinkerbell24
LuciaH
7 posters

Go down

Pain in righty and paranoia.  Empty Pain in righty and paranoia.

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 11:43 am

Hi ladies, I am probably worrying over nothing but I am getting paranoid today. I have had loads of swelling since my BA 16 days ago and today my leftie seems to have started to drop a little which is nice but I have always had more swelling in my righty and today it is starting to hurt quite a lot and I am starting to honk all sorts of things and making myself paranoid that something is starting to go wrong. It hurts a lot on the cleavage side of my righty and also on the opposite side and I am panicking a little. 

I am seeing my nurse tomorrow for a wound check so will mention it to her when I see her but just need to know if anyone has had the same and am I just being silly and worrying about nothing. 

Thank you. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Pain in righty and paranoia.  Empty Re: Pain in righty and paranoia.

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 11:52 am

that side prob suffered more trauma than the other side when the surgeon was trying to place the implants in

your still really early post op and we all get these little worries from time to time, take some pain relief and ride it out til tomorrow when you see the nurse, and im sure that she will tell you the same

its not hot etc to touch, more than normmal, no fever etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 12:15 pm

I know your right and I know I am being silly but I do worry. I have no fever and both boobs are a little warm sti but not hotter than before. I have had some paracetamol and just had a nice shower so going to have a look at incisions in a minute when I change my dressings. 

Will mention it to the nurse tomorrow and give myself a slap round the face for being so silly. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 12:17 pm

Lol not silly.at all, it's a worrying time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 23rd March 2014, 12:18 pm

I know you're a bit further along than me, and I'm no expert, but as tink has said if it's not hot, or red/rash I would think it's just normal dropping pain. I have to keep reminding myself I've had 2 separate operations done!! Big (gentle) hugs xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 12:33 pm

The swelling has gone down a bit in my right but just noticed that the top part towards your nipple is really flat and look really odd! Aghhhhhh I am doing my own head in now over analysing them! Righty seems much smaller than leftie too.
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 12:34 pm

are you still in your compression band

if so that pushes down ont the boobs adding pressure and makes them all kind of shapes lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 12:37 pm

I am still in the dreaded band, I didn't even think about that to be honest. I bet it would be the band. Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you girls on here. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2014, 12:38 pm

Sounds normal to me x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 1:07 pm

yeah the band pushes pressure onto my scars and i feel like they are going to pop lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 23rd March 2014, 1:40 pm

The compression band sounds awful!
good luck with nurse tomorrow xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd March 2014, 2:34 pm

Some days it's fine others not, think it depends how much I do from day to day xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 23rd March 2014, 3:39 pm

Good luck hun for tomorrow. Lots of good advice above already. I hope it's all perfectly normal. I felt very similar to you so early on. Even now I get odd pain in my leftie- it was more bruised originally and it still feels different to right- occasionally it feels like theres a loose stone in there. Right has been good from day 1.
Let us know how it goes tomorrow xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 7:14 pm

Thanks Kadi, I am sure everything is ok, have had some paracetamol today and it seems to have helped so far. My macom is not helping as it hurts my skin so I have been using a m&s sports bra to alternate with but not sure it really fits well as it is digging in a little now at the tops and sides of my boobs too. Going to get fitted tomorrow in bravissimo and see what they have and if they have not got much will pop to m&s or john lewis to get something more comfy to wear in the correct size and see if that helps too. 

That must be a strange feeling to feel that there is a stone loose in there. Hope that feeling passes soon. 

On another note, will have to find out where each other's seats are at the boxing as it would be lovely to meet you in person. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 23rd March 2014, 7:57 pm

I took paracetamol on/off until week 4. Defo get measured properly. I went to Bravissimo on Friday and I think John Lewis & Debenhams had bigger range of sports bras. but it really depends on the location.

With warm weather last week- Macom has given me heat rash :hissy:Stupidly wore it at work as I was sweating a lot in cotton bras and though it will be a little lighter. Not happy with it atm as lots of it is around the band and spreading onto my abdo and back. Need to go and get something for it tomorrow  

Whohoo! I am proper excited about the Froch/Groves  Stars  Will defo meet up even if we sit on other sides of the arena. I plan to make a day of it :) We will be in section 101 xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd March 2014, 8:03 pm

That's not good with the rash from the Macom. Def get something for it tomorrow. 

We're only 3 sections down from you in 142 for the fight so not far at all. Will def come over and say hi. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 23rd March 2014, 8:52 pm

I really hope you're okay, babe.. BIG HUGS!!
As the other girls have said it's so common to have pain in one boob more than the other. Remember that they're two separate operations and one will have suffered more trauma than the other!
I had exactly the same thing.. My leftie was so much bigger, swollen and more painful and tender than my rightie.. I mentioned it to the nurse and she said that my right boob was smaller than my left before my op so it will have suffered more trauma than my right-- hence why it was more swollen and painful. But both my boobs have settled down now and are equal size and pain-free :)

Trust me, babe, it'll get better and you'll have lovely pain-free boobs soon! Obviously mention it to your nurse just to be on the safe side and to get peace of mind :):)

GOOD LUCK!! Let us know how you get on :)

Take care babe xxxxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th March 2014, 3:36 pm

Well back from my check up with the nurse, and like you all said it was nothing to worry about.  My right boob was smaller slightly than my right to start with and had the same size implant in both so my right has had to stretch a little more than the left. She checked them both over and she said she was really happy about how they look and feel and I can now go without the dressings too.  Leftie has dropped quite a lot but righty is still quite high so have to wear the dreaded band for another 2 weeks. 

Thank you all for your support yesterday. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 3:43 pm

ouch the band is awful just think 14 days thats all and you have to wear it for, im your breast band buddie lol

glad that all is well and that everything is going well too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th March 2014, 3:51 pm

The band drives me insane, I don't know how you have coped with yours for so long.  I can cope with 14 more days and then hopefully when I see the nurse then she will say I can burn the god damn thing, lol. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 4:05 pm

you just learn to get used to it and dress over it, cant actually believe people come and go with their band on then get it off and im still in it lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down