Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bras ^^ so happy ^^ 32 D @@ & scar treatment

5 posters

Go down

bras  ^^ so happy ^^   32 D @@  & scar treatment Empty bras ^^ so happy ^^ 32 D @@ & scar treatment

Post by charms 6th May 2011, 8:32 pm

OK!!! im sooo happy. I finally figured out why i couldnt find a bra that fit.. its cause im a 32 D.

awe yeah. // dance yahoo

there is still definitely a tiny diffference in size between right n left but, its less noticable, and much less depending on the bra.

so i finally have some bras after a whole month!!!!! i was really geting kind of worried about that. im still a little worried but my dr didn't seem overly concerned.

they still dont fit me perfect. i have a sort of indent in my chest and really none of them manage to touch my chest in the middle the way they should. // but i guess i will just have to live with that.

it was so funny when i was in the bra place the lady actually thought i had a BA and not just a lift.. hahaa.. awesome.

however now im noticing that some of the bras seem to be irritating the horizontal scar lines! @@ the vertical scars are very soft and flat and invisible, and the areola scars are pretty much totally invisible. //

but the horizontal scar lines were always more red and also, seem to be being irritated a bit by the bras. rrf. so i was wondering also what was anyone's experience with scar treatments... // and did your bras ever seem to make your scars worse... // my dr told me i didn't need to put anything on them but id kind of like to. // i looked at mederma and vitamin e today and they both seemed kind of expensive for the tiny amount. also will -anything- help old stretch marks??

aw yeah! 32 D !!! im ... 'chuffed' ^^

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

bras  ^^ so happy ^^   32 D @@  & scar treatment Empty Re: bras ^^ so happy ^^ 32 D @@ & scar treatment

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2011, 8:51 pm

Hey hunni, good to read you're so happy with your sizing! bras  ^^ so happy ^^   32 D @@  & scar treatment 828394

The majority of us aren't advised to use anything on our scarring till at least 6 weeks post-op sweetness, so even though your surgeon may not feel it necessary for you to use anything on your scarring, if you 'want' to it's best to just give your clinic a call and asking if your surgeon felt your scars were healed enough to use moisturisers on them now.

The bra thing not resting on the skin, that quite normal at this stage in your recovery babe, its still possible you have some swelling, a lot of women have this and it does mostly settle.

The horizontal scars being irritatated by your bras can be eased by using a panty liner against your skin sweetness, it just cushions your skin from the hardness of the wires... you may also feel you need to ease yourself into wores, rather than just diving into them for a full day!

I found I had to slowly build up from just wearing an hour a day, till I could wear for a full day but it took about a month! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bras  ^^ so happy ^^   32 D @@  & scar treatment Empty Re: bras ^^ so happy ^^ 32 D @@ & scar treatment

Post by charms 6th May 2011, 9:29 pm

oh panty liners.. thats right. good idea... // yeah im only wearing them on and off for sure. // also switching between different bras seems to help. :> he wants me to wear the wired ones now to create a round shape.... its like part of the healing thing.. (and it is helping with that) so im trying to do it as much as feels comfy. i guess internally they will really be healing and (hopefully) changing shape for another several months. // (at least)

yeah i dont want to put any creams on them just yet.. im just sort of getting ready for when i get to six weeks. // most of the scars seem so nice i want to get right on it and hopefully they be kinda minimal. thanks cookie Heart

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th May 2011, 9:32 pm

Happy for you hun xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 6th May 2011, 9:43 pm

thanks peachy! Hug your avi sure looks gorgeous. // Heart

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th May 2011, 9:47 pm

Aw thanks hun. Bring on the summer. I have a feeling I will be purchasing a few string bikinis this year xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 6th May 2011, 10:02 pm

thats for sure! ^^ totally agree. // dont think i'll look -quite- as nice in mine as you probly but, at least i can wear them at all now. hehe ^^

@@ seriously you guys will not believe how i looked before. i know my results dont seem too astounding but compared to the befores.. its astounding. // Cheerleader
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th May 2011, 10:23 pm

Hi hun, just wondered if you tried a 32DD as well because sometimes when the bra wont sit flat it's cause the cups are too small, although it might be because your still healing. So glad you are happy with your result
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 6th May 2011, 10:40 pm

oh misf thats a good idea.. i was sitting here looking at myself and wondering about that just now. // thinking that the width of D is pretty perfect (maybe a dinky bit tight) and what would need to change to get that extra room in front.. ?? its like an inch and a half away from my skin right now! i might be a litle swelled still but im not overly much cause my stretch marks are flat.. when im really swelled they get ripply.

actually a DD was the first bra that actually fit me.. i got it on clearance just by luck.. // and it was the first one that even came close to fitting properly.. but the cups at the top were a little loose. i dont have the 'uper pole' stuff so much, so i have to wear a demi, but next time i go shopping i will definitely try some on to see the difference... // this bra stuff has really been a learning curve.

thanks so much misf! hope you are well Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th May 2011, 10:56 pm

You might find it's different in every shop and in some a D will fit fine in others a DD and the cut of the bra is also a major factor, it's definatly a learning curve and I'm still learning, nearly 2 years later lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 7th May 2011, 12:04 am

yes its definitely very different brand to brand and in different styles... i just called back and they have the one i like in a DD so its on hold (they have -one- in the store!) and i can try it tomorrow, and maybe see if there are any other ones also. // thanks a lot that was a great tip and i seriously wouldn't have thought of it. //

sure feels nice to have a bra that fits though.. guess im getting closer and closer. // shrug Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 8th May 2011, 1:08 am

misf that was a really beautiful story about being in the woods im really happy for you Heart theres a real man out there for ya oh yeah. // i know it. /

just got home long day shopping n very tired but wanted to tell you i am in a 32 DD right now and its seriously the most comfortable bra i have ever tried on. // look reeally good in clothes too and it doesnt hurt my scars. // i love it.

im not DD in every style but definitely in some. // even though i still do have sort of concave chest bone apparently and i guess some people just have that. but this helps a lot.

so now i really think ive got the bra thing somewhat figured super brilliant advice what an extreme relief thanks soo much Give You Cheerleader Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 8th May 2011, 10:29 am

Hello my friend x I'm so happy for you and your 32DD boobies :boobchick:
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down