Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up!

+7
lola_blsk
sharonk
Jaderowlands
hollyolivarria
butterfly2
kay
flowergirl
11 posters

Go down

Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up! Empty Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up!

Post by flowergirl 24th March 2011, 11:01 am

Woohoo am finally clean! Got my dressings off yesterday and had THE MOST AMAZING shower! dance Cheerleader You'll all be pleased to know that my pits are finally smooth again too Hysterical Hysterical
Then I took some pics this morning of my incisions cos I can't really see properly in the mirror and some of my boobs and I'm so pleased! They are beginning to look more normal looking as the bruising and swelling is slowly going down. They're a bit wonky and rightie is still a bit square looking, but this means they are beginning to drop, at least leftie is! Ahhhh! The excitement is too much!
Cheerleader Cheerleader
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up! Empty Re: Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up!

Post by kay 24th March 2011, 11:04 am

yipee Great News xx

As I sit here fezzing I am soo Jealous xx Hahaha xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up! Empty Re: Feeling very happy with boobs and scar pics up!

Post by butterfly2 24th March 2011, 11:53 am

Wooo hoooo your doing so well at 9 days congrates on shower and scars xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 24th March 2011, 1:15 pm

Im sooo very excited for you!! I cant wait till Im in you shoes!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 25th March 2011, 12:55 pm

Great news bwt your new boobies!! Hope they drop nicely for you xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 25th March 2011, 1:08 pm

Ahhh congrats flowergirl, that's great news as from your previous threads you was a little sad.

When did you begin to get less pain in your boobs I'm 4 days in now and still in pain and very very very itchy :-)

If you have posted your pics can you PM me so I can see the results :-).

Sharon x congrats
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th March 2011, 1:22 pm

Hi flowergirl!

Yeyyyyy glad ur happy with your new boobies. Could I have a look at the pics when u post them please? I'm so taped up and am so intruigued to lnow what to expect on tues when I'm un wrapped :-) xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 25th March 2011, 8:32 pm

Sharonk, after a week or so you'll be rolling as you used to. I drove after 7 days, and am still a little weak in my left arm, but don't have any more tightness or 'can't breathe' feeling at all. They aren't sore or anything, just my incisions are still healing. The itching is hell, but at least you know they're healing.
Yeh, I was a little sad, and still have awful boob greed but hopefully once they can squidge together I'll be happier.
I'll PM both you and LB xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 25th March 2011, 8:39 pm

Thnak you hun, cant wait im getting bored now and just want to make a cuppa and not have my poor bf hav eto do everything....

I dont think i will have boob greed as i was so samll before haha anything addedwas a bonus :-)

Lol it does seem quite a while away before you can squidge them mine are like a mile apart lol
Cool thanks xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 26th March 2011, 2:47 am

Congrats flowergirl! I would love to see your scar photos.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 26th March 2011, 3:34 am

Hi ya flowergirl nice to know you are happy with your new additions can I take a look please Hug
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by justasec 26th March 2011, 4:08 pm

Hi flowergirl. I would love to take a little peek too. Congrats girlie!
justasec
justasec
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaderowlands 26th March 2011, 4:37 pm

I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed to ask or whether I shouldn't but I'd love to see your pics flowergirl xx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 9th December 2011, 9:45 am

Hey huni its bti of a late reply but would love to see pics xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down