Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Happy

4 posters

Go down

Feeling Happy Empty Feeling Happy

Post by MrsCheese 13th February 2014, 5:31 pm

Went to see Mr Hassan again yesterday, as he was in Cardiff, in preparation for my op in March. He answered all the 'new' questions I had for him and we went through the sizing, placement and profile again. Super happy with what we discussed.there was also a few jokes thrown in as well. Ive got to say the way he talks to me and listens really puts my worries at ease. I am really starting to look forward to this now. Previous to this I was sort of excited but was afraid to 'throw caution to the wind' following a few misgivings I had, even though I have wanted this done for so long. Its becoming real now and even my mother has actually realised that I am really going through with this.
He said I could go and see him again on the next two times he is in Cardiff before the op. I will have a think about this as I don't want to turn in a stalker lol

Feeling happy
Xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Feeling Happy Empty Re: Feeling Happy

Post by tigertonix 13th February 2014, 5:43 pm

Aw, babe, this is excellent news!!
I am extremely happy for you.. It's lovely when your surgeon comes down to your level and treats you as an individual person rather than just another set of boobs he has to operate on haha. He seems very caring and concerned about your wellbeing!
What size and profile have you decided on then, honey?
March is so close now haha! I'm sure you'll be getting extremely excited over the next few weeks for your magical day!!
Now's the time to start obsessing over before and after pics of people's boobs and picturing how yours are going to look haha! When my op was getting closer and closer all I could think about was boobs! I still must think of them a gazillion times everyday now haha!!

Good luck, babe, and take care!!
Eeeeek exciting times xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 13th February 2014, 5:59 pm

Aww , that's good ...when the time comes for your op you'll just be excited instead of anxious xx
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 14th February 2014, 9:52 pm

Thanks ladies xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 15th February 2014, 12:15 am

aw i'm glad he managed to make you feel at ease hun! 

i do love him :) lol

if you feel like you need to see him again because you have more questions, then obviously do, that's what you're paying for hun. but glad you've got all your questions answered for now x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down