Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls..

+2
LouLou82
katie
6 posters

Go down

scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls.. Empty scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls..

Post by katie 1st October 2009, 4:51 pm

rushed to get these taken, so they don't look that great in the actual pics but my scars look beaut...... take a peak girls and if you lost us pw then pm me..

will get some better ones tomorrow hopefully cos they are looking much less round than in the pics........

need to get my oh to take the pics so I can relax and not look so sarah connor from terminator!!!!!! xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls.. Empty Re: scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls..

Post by LouLou82 1st October 2009, 5:20 pm

They look brilliant!!!!!! 👍

I hope mine end up looking so neat especially with this infection carry on :suspect:
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls.. Empty Re: scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls..

Post by katie 1st October 2009, 5:35 pm

daw, thanks sticky... I don't think pics do em justice, they look bit grapefruity to me in em!! scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls.. 557141 in flesh they look much better when my arms are relaxed,, will get oh to take the pics.. should be fun! hope yours are healing ok.. I always feel bit guilty as so far have had such a smooth ride, doesn't seem fair when some of the other girls have had complications... still I stuffed myself up with the hollywood now havne't I !!!!!!!!!!!! def no rumpy pumpy this weekend I can assure you!!!! scar pics & boobies 5 weeks post op girls.. 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 1st October 2009, 5:36 pm

They are looking really fab!! Your scars are soooo neat!

x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 1st October 2009, 5:51 pm

Me please????

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 1st October 2009, 6:12 pm

SG007 wrote:Me please????

xx

have pm'd you, let me know if you haven't received it, sometimes my pm's dont' seem to go through xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 1st October 2009, 6:36 pm

O o o they are looking gooooood. Size looks perfect on you and as you say scars look great. Dont think they look grapefruity at all. Ta for letting me see...
xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 1st October 2009, 7:02 pm

Can I have a peek hun?xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 1st October 2009, 8:04 pm

please could i have a look, i have had similarish size to your's so should be interesting. I dont know how i would look at them so please help a very clueless person!!xx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down