Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems!

+6
janeybird
yettiricey
Nessa2011
kezza85
jen86
chez33
10 posters

Go down

Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems! Empty Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems!

Post by chez33 5th May 2011, 9:18 am

Hi Girls

It's been a very long time since I've been on here! Hope everyone is well?

I had my boobs done last May and they are not great, please pm me for pics, think I have a bit of bottoming out on the left (look better in the flesh than in the photo's though, as arms are slightly raised when taking pics which distorts them a bit, and I do stil llove them in bra/clothes etc).
As some of you know I had them done in Belgium, I have written them emails etc but they are now ignoring me, the surgeon I had them done with has now left so I emailed him as well asking if he would do re-op, but he is ignoring me too. Great eh, a lesson learned there then.
Anyway just wanted your honest opinions as I have not been able to seen a doctor so I am only guessing.
I have been quoted £95 for a consultation with a UK plastic surgeon so they can tell me what's going on but I just don't have the spare cash at the mo.

Thanks Girls :flowers:
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems! Empty Re: Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems!

Post by chez33 5th May 2011, 9:22 am

Just to add that the right boob has always been higher and very slightly firmer, and left more 'natural' it's like I have 2 different boobs but both good in they're own way?!!!! apart from the ridge in leftie.
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems! Empty Re: Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems!

Post by jen86 5th May 2011, 9:30 am

hi hun, oooh thats not very good of them!! did your BA include any after care? if so, you need to chase it up further, dont let them get away with ignoring you. Did they seem nice when you went? mmh. I would love to take a look at your pics if you dont mind? I have a slight dent under my left boob wghich also is the most natural one! but im only 14days post, so need to let them settle etc.
Thanks hun xx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 5th May 2011, 9:35 am

Could not see ur GP as they may have an Idea? (I actually have no clue lol) or maybe go to one of the bigger companys like THG or transform or summin like that maybe let on u want an op ect ???? Sorry I cant be of any more help hope you get it sorted Give You x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 5th May 2011, 9:40 am

kezza85 wrote:Could not see ur GP as they may have an Idea? (I actually have no clue lol) or maybe go to one of the bigger companys like THG or transform or summin like that maybe let on u want an op ect ???? Sorry I cant be of any more help hope you get it sorted Give You x

Yes I may get a consult with one of the UK company's, at least they can quote me to get it fixed.
Thanks
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa2011 5th May 2011, 9:46 am

Hi,

other comapnies that offer free consultations: MYA, Hospital Group, Harley Medical Group,...

Good luck
Nessa2011
Nessa2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 5th May 2011, 9:55 am

Hi Neesa

They do but they offer free consultations to people who want a boob job not to people that have already had one! maybe they will though, but I'm worried about them trying to get my business rather than helping advise me!
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th May 2011, 9:57 am

Hi Hun

Can I see your pics?

My surgeon who is also on her Mr Davison offers a free 15 min consultation. He is in Kent, don't know if that helps you at al.

Y xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th May 2011, 10:40 am

Hi Chez,
I had unders too so i will have a look for you if you send me your info x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th May 2011, 11:32 am

Hi hun sorry to hear you are having problems. If you post in the surgeons sections they will get back to you. I know james will take a look at your pics and advise you of what's wrong as best as he can.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by avuteli 5th May 2011, 12:22 pm

ohh wow! thats soo horrible
some PS just want $$ and they dont care about pts
well if I were you I would send him few more emails and try to call aand if nothing then I would plaster his name all over the net and warn other ladies to stay away from him.... maybe if he sees that you are trashing his name on the net he would do something
good luck hun ! Hug
avuteli
avuteli
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 5th May 2011, 1:17 pm

avuteli wrote:ohh wow! thats soo horrible
some PS just want $$ and they dont care about pts
well if I were you I would send him few more emails and try to call aand if nothing then I would plaster his name all over the net and warn other ladies to stay away from him.... maybe if he sees that you are trashing his name on the net he would do something
good luck hun ! Hug

That's kind off what I threatened to do in my emails but still no response!! don't really want to slate surgeon but will do if they continue to ignore me.
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2011, 1:52 pm

Oh Chez, it's just disgusting how you been treated and I'm so sorry for you sweetheart Hi Girls, it's been a while and I have problems! 571992

Is it maybe worth checking out the legalities of the country you had your surgery in regard to cosmetic surgery to see if you have any legal stance?

Do you have any paperwork that states they (the clinic/surgeon) offers a period of aftercare should you suffer any complications?

Misf1 suggested asking the surgeons we have here for their opinion and from my own experience with James McDiarmid I can tell you that he will give you an honest expert opinion based on what he can see from the pics without seeing you if it's possible.

He has no care for your money sweetness, he gives his free time here and I've found him to be an incredible help to me.

Hope you manage to get things sorted hunni, I really do and please keep us informed and let us know how things go. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 5th May 2011, 4:22 pm

So sorry to hear you are having problems Hug They look great in your avatar :-)
Good luck to you, I dont have any advice but I wish you the best Give You
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down