Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics are up - 225cc teardrop partials

+42
katielou2111
Lucyloo20
moongal
barbiecon
Love2run
Claire300
teddy73
rachyg1
turnsey
SuzieW
Flossy
nicolamichael1
gorgeousgirl4444
Maxileighknight
haybabyy
Gemski
bblp
sianb23
peggysue
Janedevotedmummy:)
Dina
springstep123
Jene
yettiricey
doubleD
elle83
mimimax83
pink_jade05
kaboobie
TSmith
JoC
Karen28
Sarahb1234
mytime
Shorty
shellymae
hollyolivarria
avuteli
jen86
tekarma
Nessa2011
Rachy87
46 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pics are up - 225cc teardrop partials - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics are up - 225cc teardrop partials

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 17th May 2011, 6:00 am

Hello Rachy 87,
I would love to have a look please-if you don't mind. I am looking at having anatomicals too :) xxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Pics are up - 225cc teardrop partials - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics are up - 225cc teardrop partials

Post by peggysue 17th May 2011, 6:36 am

could i take a look please xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 17th May 2011, 7:37 am

Hi Rachy87 could i take a peek please xx :flowers:
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 29th May 2011, 1:01 pm

Hi, I'm new to this site so not totally sure how it all works yet. I am 2 days post op with 225cc aswell. Would love to check out your pics if I can? X
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 29th May 2011, 1:25 pm

Can I have a look please Hun x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 29th May 2011, 1:34 pm

Hiya, i'd really like to see too please? :) Not sure if I can either though as I don't post much. My BA is next month and I'm having 270cc overs. xx
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 6:35 am

i'd like to take a look, may i ask why you chose teardrops?
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 4:22 pm

my surgeon when i asked about teardrops he said it wasnt even a quesion for me? yours look good, i wish i had thought to take that many pictures!
as for how you feel about the size, you will get used to them and once they settle down you can go back to wearing nice bras and then im sure youll be happy with them. right after i got mine done they looked HUGE in low cut clothing because so much of the implants were still up in my chest and then when that went away i went through a period where i felt like they were too small but now its been a couple months and i feel like they are perfectly sized. they actually dont look fake either :)
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxileighknight 30th May 2011, 5:36 pm

Hi Hun could I take a look please x
Maxileighknight
Maxileighknight
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 30th May 2011, 9:10 pm

can i have a look hun plz x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 2nd June 2011, 9:54 pm

Thanks for sending me your photos, I think they look great. I am 6 days post op and have had the same size (225cc tear drop) as you, mine are still bandaged up at the mo but they look kind of cone shape and quite small to me, did yours change shape much after bandages etc came off? I'm hoping they look as good as yours when I unveil them! x
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 2nd June 2011, 9:58 pm

could i have a look please hun! had mine done yesterday havent put pics up yet tho as there still bandaged up! hope your healing well! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 3rd June 2011, 10:43 am

bblp wrote:Thanks for sending me your photos, I think they look great. I am 6 days post op and have had the same size (225cc tear drop) as you, mine are still bandaged up at the mo but they look kind of cone shape and quite small to me, did yours change shape much after bandages etc came off? I'm hoping they look as good as yours when I unveil them! x

Thank you! What size were you pre op? Mine were very cone shaped to start with. They changed shape really fast during the first week as the swelling went down, but now they have slowed down. Still coney, but slowly getting more normal looking! They definitely look bigger as they settle, so try not to worry about the size yet. When do you get your bandages off? Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 3rd June 2011, 10:57 am

Hiya!

Can i have a look too please? i had 360cc teardrops.. did yours look really round when you first had them done?

x
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 8th July 2011, 8:55 am

Hello Flossy,

I had a consultaton last night at Holly House, the surgeon Dr Carver recommended 340cc teardrop, partials. I'm worried that I won't get fullness at the top; although I still want them to look natural
Would you mind if I had a look at your pictures?

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by turnsey 8th July 2011, 11:07 am

can i have a peak please? :)
turnsey
turnsey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 8th July 2011, 11:53 am

Could I look please hon. Having my op on Tuesday - 390c round overs. Would be interested to see pics of teardrops. Hope you are recovering well x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 11th July 2011, 1:56 pm

Hi Flossy,

Thanks for sending me your details to look at your pics, not sure where to go on the forum to see them - sorry i'm a newbe.

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 11th July 2011, 2:16 pm

Hey there, I'm hoping to get 380 teardrops - can I take a look? Although I'm still not sure if I have enough activity yet!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 11th July 2011, 4:15 pm

Can I have a look please as I am hoping for 240cc anatomicals :) xx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 11th July 2011, 4:16 pm

Flossy could I see you picturs too please? xx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 13th July 2011, 11:13 am

Flossy,

Thanks for letting me view your pic - they look amazing!!
What placement have you got. Have yours droped and settled now?

I have been advised 345cc, teardrop, partials - I hope mine come out looking like yours!!

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 13th July 2011, 11:14 am

Hey there, can I take a look - I think I'm active enough! I'm able to PM people so hopefully will be able to see pics!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 13th July 2011, 11:17 am

How do we know once we are active? xx

YOu pics are fab hun! xx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 13th July 2011, 11:17 am

Rachy87,

I have been advised 345cc, teardrop, partials. I am currently a 30b (small C)

Would you mind if I looked at your picture please?

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next