Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials!

+2
nads
*Carls*
6 posters

Go down

Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials! Empty Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials!

Post by *Carls* 16th July 2009, 9:57 pm

Right girlies here they are...........please be gentle but honest with me!!

Reluctant to put them up as they look a bit of a mess (look ok with sports bra on), but I know how helpful it was for me to see some pics so I'm going for it!!

I was a 34B/C (Left bigger than right), I had 375/345 round Allegan implants in the crease, partial unders with an areola lift on the left (bigger one).

They are really far apart and one's still bigger than the other, I'm 13 days post op!

I don't have any pre-op photo's but hoping that my surgeon might send them on to me as I think it would be good for you to see the state of them before, 2 children etc!

Please let me know what you think and if they will get better!!!!

Thanks

Carlie

They are on picture trial and username is carls2246 please PM for password!

XXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials! Empty Re: Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials!

Post by nads 17th July 2009, 7:11 am

I'd love to see hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials! Empty Re: Pics up.......375/345 round Allegan, Partials!

Post by nads 17th July 2009, 7:24 am

Thanks for the pw, I think they look very natural already and the size is great on you, I do think they have alot of changes to go through yet including dropping and settling a bit as you're only 14 days po so I wouldnt worry about different sizes etc
Can you take some pics with your arms down because it gives a better idea of what they look like normally, when we lift our arms the implants do move further apart a bit, maybe get someone to take some or put your camera on a timer xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 17th July 2009, 7:33 am

Never thought of that! I'll get hubby to take some pics today and put those on there!

Thanks hun

XXXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th July 2009, 7:34 am

Yeah because i kind of tenses your pecs which move them outwards a bit x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th July 2009, 7:46 am

I think they look great. I find from my pics its difficult to capture how they look in real life mine look bigger and rounder in reality and because they are extra high profile when you look at them head on in pics they look smaller. So if I take video footage instead I can move around and see them from all angles. They need to make 3d camaras I think!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 17th July 2009, 8:03 am

That's a great idea 3D cameras, except for me it might show a few things that don't need any extra emphasis!!!! Like my tummy for instance! Hysterical
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 17th July 2009, 8:12 am

Hi hunni,

pls could I have a peek? xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 8:19 am

Hi Carlie, I'd love to have a look if thats ok.

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 9:35 am

Aww sweetie I think they look lovely. You still have some swelling and I agree that they are not quite even as yet but you are still really early days especially as you've had unders.

Keep taking the pics as they are a great way to see how much they change - I took pics daily for about a month!!

Gonna pm you in a mo too.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by mand2021 17th July 2009, 10:17 am

Hi Matey,
Could i have a look at your pics please, if you dont mind.
Hope your healing well and not in too much pain.
Mand xx
mand2021
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 17th July 2009, 10:19 am

Hi Carlie,

I think they look absolutely fab hunni, not really an expert on swelling etc yet as am still pre BA myself, but I do think the size is just perfect for your frame and to me they look like they will end up looking really natural.

Rest up and take it easy...well as easy as you can with two kids!!

Thanks for letting me see.

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 17th July 2009, 10:20 am

Hi Carlie,

I think they look absolutely fab hunni, not really an expert on swelling etc yet as am still pre BA myself, but I do think the size is just perfect for your frame and to me they look like they will end up looking really natural.

Rest up and take it easy...well as easy as you can with two kids!!

Thanks for letting me see.

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 17th July 2009, 8:02 pm

nads wrote:Thanks for the pw, I think they look very natural already and the size is great on you, I do think they have alot of changes to go through yet including dropping and settling a bit as you're only 14 days po so I wouldnt worry about different sizes etc
Can you take some pics with your arms down because it gives a better idea of what they look like normally, when we lift our arms the implants do move further apart a bit, maybe get someone to take some or put your camera on a timer xxx

I have put some photos without me holding the camera on now!!! What a numpty!!! Screwy

They do look slightly closer together now but need another inch!!!!
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down