Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x

+6
nads
Jessica
MsTeews
misf1
annefinackapan
mcguinness1
10 posters

Go down

Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x Empty Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x

Post by mcguinness1 6th June 2009, 6:47 pm

Hi ladies,

got my new pics up on sofeminine.co.uk, PM me for password and username.

Honest opinions welcome as i'm not that happy with them but may just need an outside perspective lol.

Thanks,

Lindsey xx
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x Empty Re: Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x

Post by annefinackapan 6th June 2009, 7:12 pm

Could I see? Why are you not happy ? You are still very early days yet especially as you've had unders. I had overs so cant speak personally but from what 'unders' girls say they can take some time to drop and settle.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x Empty Re: Pics up 9 days PO, 410cc partials x

Post by mcguinness1 6th June 2009, 7:18 pm

annefinackapan wrote:Could I see? Why are you not happy ? You are still very early days yet especially as you've had unders. I had overs so cant speak personally but from what 'unders' girls say they can take some time to drop and settle.

xx

PM'd you the password hun, I just think they look quite small and not too pleased with the gap although that's not a major issue as think it will be less obvious when I can start wearing a proper bra.... just praying for the fluffing fairy! x
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th June 2009, 7:27 pm

they look amazing, they are settling really well, as you had partial unders the muscle will be holding them down a little in the first pic's but you can see the changes are brilliant, the muscle is relaxing well. It can take a few more weeks to see the final result. They need to drop still and the muscle will still need to relax and allow them to come closer together. I think they look brilliant so far and I'm sure in a few weeks you will love them. I know when I first seen mine, I was so shocked and cried because they looked funny, really high and pointy and shiny. They were numb and didn't feel part of me. But they heal day by day and I become more used to them and they feel softer. We're not used to them being there. So it's strange to see them at first. They do look great though hun, you don't have anything to worry about, give them time. Congratulations on your fab new boobies.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 6th June 2009, 8:05 pm

Durr.. I took a bit of time to suss out how to see your pics!

They look great! They will take time to drop and settle but when they do I think they will be a lovely size on you, the side profile looks great too and gap not too big at all. 👍

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 7th June 2009, 1:10 pm

They look great! Its still early days, I have unders and they are still changing so much, its all a matter of patience. Its been mostly last week that mine have started to soften up noticeably and thats after two months :)

Why aren't you happy with them at the moment? xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguinness1 7th June 2009, 1:41 pm

MsTeews wrote:They look great! Its still early days, I have unders and they are still changing so much, its all a matter of patience. Its been mostly last week that mine have started to soften up noticeably and thats after two months :)

Why aren't you happy with them at the moment? xx

Aw thanks, I appreciate your comments- I was just worried they look abit high and stuck on and I also would have liked them to be a bit bigger with a bit less of a gap (don't want much do I!!!)

Your avatar pic looks great tho- I would definitely be happy if they end up looking that good xx
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 7th June 2009, 3:40 pm

Hiya hun, could I see your pics? I'm thinking about having the same size implants as you xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguinness1 7th June 2009, 5:06 pm

Jessica wrote:Hiya hun, could I see your pics? I'm thinking about having the same size implants as you xx

PM'd you xx
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 7th June 2009, 6:13 pm

mcguinness1 wrote: Your avatar pic looks great tho- I would definitely be happy if they end up looking that good xx

Thanks :) my camera has a bit of crappy fisheye distortion when i take pics so they look a bit more out there than what they are hehe.

Once youre out of your sportsbras too and into normal bras it changes your whole view of them, sportsbras are just booby killers xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th June 2009, 6:24 pm

Can i see please hun? Sorry you're not happy x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguinness1 7th June 2009, 6:55 pm

nads wrote:Can i see please hun? Sorry you're not happy x

Sure hun, PM'd you password x
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 7th June 2009, 7:12 pm

oh no im sure they'll settle hun , could i see please?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 7th June 2009, 8:05 pm

Can i see please xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th June 2009, 10:31 pm

hi hun can i have your username to u just sent me ur password
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th June 2009, 6:54 am

Hi hun, I think that's a great result for 9 days post op, I really don't think you have anything to worry about, honestly. They will settle very nicely I'm positive about that. Great size as well. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 8th June 2009, 7:18 am

wow its fuuny how different they look from when thet were first put in to how they look in your bikini, theyve really dropped well and look bigger and fuller in that last pic- definitely dont look stuck on, i dont think the gaps to big either, I think you might just think that as theyve settled more in the last pic...i think its more of a case you you got used to them when they were higher, and swollen, but they look far better now I reckon.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguinness1 8th June 2009, 7:52 am

dbs wrote:wow its fuuny how different they look from when thet were first put in to how they look in your bikini, theyve really dropped well and look bigger and fuller in that last pic- definitely dont look stuck on, i dont think the gaps to big either, I think you might just think that as theyve settled more in the last pic...i think its more of a case you you got used to them when they were higher, and swollen, but they look far better now I reckon.

Thank you... I do think i'm slowly growing to love them (esp. as I can do nothing about the size). I am a bit of a worrier & everyones lovely comments have cheered me up so thanks a mil. girls. xx
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th June 2009, 8:04 am

could I see please?

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down