Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

+15
avuteli
POTCHIE123
lolly
sampowell
abbie
sarahdawn31
andsophie
misf1
Jennifer2011
flowergirl
jen86
COOKIE
pinkbabe
alfie
caz
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? Empty 22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

Post by caz 29th April 2011, 6:11 pm

Hi ladies i wonder if you could help me, last week my boobs felt like they went up a cup size and i went to get measured and she said i was exactly the size that i was a 34 G
But now for 2 days my boobs have felt quite small ??? Is it because im getting used to them more now or do they actually shrink a bit. Im gutted ! I was hoping they would fluff and get a bit bigger ( which they might ) but i feel really upset that they really feel smaller.
It makes me feel like having another BA to make them bigger ! Lol
Thanks for your advice girlies xxx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? Empty Re: 22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

Post by alfie 29th April 2011, 6:15 pm

I think you've just got used to the size hun, they won't have shrunk. You're only 22 days post op so there will be lots of changes to go through yet, try not to worry hun.

I think you're boobs look fab in your pic hunni, no way do they look small.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? Empty Re: 22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

Post by pinkbabe 29th April 2011, 6:17 pm

I could be your getting use to them now but at 22days PO you have lots of changes still to come. It also might be cos all the swelling has gone down now too.

I sometimes look at my boobs in the mirror and think they look small, but then I look at old holiday pics from a few years ago and think on second thoughts they look massive. Also my friends and family laugh in my face when I say they look small today. lol.

I noticed that my boobs changed around 3/4 months post op and I went from a f to an ff/g. So give it time hun and I'm sure in time.

BTW they look fab in your pic. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 7:06 pm

You've probably overdone things a little sweetie or hormones might have caused the 'additional' swelling and now it's settled.

Your boobs most definately don't look small to me, but as your boobs start to drop, you start to lose fullness from the upper pole of the breast as the implant settles into the pocket and fills out the lower pole, it's around this time that a lot of women feel like their boobs have shrunk, when really, they havent at all!

Give yourself another couple of months down the line and your boobs won't look anything like they do now! But they WONT measure smaller lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th April 2011, 8:20 pm

I really hooe mine fluff! I want thm to stay full at th top tho! shrug I will b gutted if they r flat ish aftr gettn used to th fullness atm! X
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 29th April 2011, 8:33 pm

I thought mine had shrunk but infact they have grown an inch and a half since the day after my BA. I imagine the swelling has reduced a bit but I can honestly say THEY DO NOT LOOK SMALL! Hysterical They look AMAZING in your avatar xxx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 29th April 2011, 8:54 pm

I should imagine it's just because some of the swelling has gone down Caz, don't worry! Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th April 2011, 1:46 am

I'm sure they aren't getting smaller hun, they are probably just starting to settle and drop into position which as cookie said can reduce the appearance on the upper pole, but it fills out the breast, those implants are going no where hun. Lots of changes to go yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 30th April 2011, 8:08 am

I feel exactly the same. The last couple of days I've been thinking my boobs look tiny, like before my BA.
My OH keeps telling me I'm mad and they haven't!
Maybe it's cos I'm used to them and all the swelling has gone down and stuff but I really hope they don't get any smaller!!!
Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 30th April 2011, 9:42 am

Hey Caz, I think they look great in your avatar, and I definately wouldnt call them small! Probably just changing shape and they are now more full at the sides and bottoms , and a bit less at the top.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 30th April 2011, 10:51 am

small??? They look enormous!
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 30th April 2011, 1:01 pm

If that's small I'm a monkeys uncle!! Just look at your avatar
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 30th April 2011, 8:03 pm

best thing to do is keep taking a picy every week if you can and youll see the changes, something i never did after my b/a but i intend to do it on my next one tho x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 2nd May 2011, 3:03 pm

Hi girlies ! Sorry for the late reply its been so manic here the past few days with the kids and trying to keep them busy and me playing referee ! Lol
Iv missed this forum and all you lovley ladies !
THANKYOU all so much for your lovley comments, I think i just went through a freak out moment Lol
My boobies have started to feel bigger again ! ? They feel bigger at the bottom and sides now, and i dont think this big bloody sports bra is helping either Lol xxx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 2nd May 2011, 3:49 pm

I think they look great anyways. I'm a little bit jealous I must say
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 2nd May 2011, 8:41 pm

POTCHIE123 wrote:I think they look great anyways. I'm a little bit jealous I must say

Awww thanks hunni, your BA is really soon now hun, what are you having done ? xxx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 2nd May 2011, 9:04 pm

alfie wrote:I think you've just got used to the size hun, they won't have shrunk. You're only 22 days post op so there will be lots of changes to go through yet, try not to worry hun.

I think you're boobs look fab in your pic hunni, no way do they look small.

xxx

Aww thanks hunni, i feel alot better now and they actually feel like the sides and bottom have filled out more. Hope you are well xxx :flowers:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by avuteli 2nd May 2011, 9:11 pm

they look pretty big to me :)
avuteli
avuteli
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 2nd May 2011, 10:13 pm

pinkbabe wrote:I could be your getting use to them now but at 22days PO you have lots of changes still to come. It also might be cos all the swelling has gone down now too.

I sometimes look at my boobs in the mirror and think they look small, but then I look at old holiday pics from a few years ago and think on second thoughts they look massive. Also my friends and family laugh in my face when I say they look small today. lol.

I noticed that my boobs changed around 3/4 months post op and I went from a f to an ff/g. So give it time hun and I'm sure in time.

BTW they look fab in your pic. x

Aww thanks hunni, Yes my hubby and friends think im mad by saying they look and feel small Lol But they feel bigger again now and have filled out more on the sides and bottom now. Hope you are well hun xx :flowers:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 4th May 2011, 2:23 pm

cookie wrote:You've probably overdone things a little sweetie or hormones might have caused the 'additional' swelling and now it's settled.

Your boobs most definately don't look small to me, but as your boobs start to drop, you start to lose fullness from the upper pole of the breast as the implant settles into the pocket and fills out the lower pole, it's around this time that a lot of women feel like their boobs have shrunk, when really, they havent at all!

Give yourself another couple of months down the line and your boobs won't look anything like they do now! But they WONT measure smaller lovely. xx

Awww thanks Cookie ! Its really weird as they now feel as they have got bigger at the sides and underneth, but last night they felt massive again and had pains in them ???
Is this normal hun ? xxx :flowers:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 4th May 2011, 2:25 pm

flowergirl wrote:I thought mine had shrunk but infact they have grown an inch and a half since the day after my BA. I imagine the swelling has reduced a bit but I can honestly say THEY DO NOT LOOK SMALL! Hysterical They look AMAZING in your avatar xxx

Thankyou hunni, yours look fantastic to ! xx :flowers:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 4th May 2011, 7:19 pm

Hun! how can you think they look small? They look mahoosive in you avatar! well done x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 1:54 pm

tizzyt wrote:Hun! how can you think they look small? They look mahoosive in you avatar! well done x

I know hunni i think i just got used to them and they felt smaller but now they have gone back to feeling bigger at the bottom and sides and also at the top again ?
And iv got lots more changes to go yet ! Lol xx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 5th May 2011, 3:04 pm

Hi Caz!

They look great and definitely not small!!

I see you had the same surgeon I am having next week! I would really appreciate it if you could share a bit about your experience? I thought he was lovely at the consult. He did keep giving me bigger sizes to check lol but he knows what he is doing and I will definitely go with the voice of experience! I am having 525cc overs too and starting out at a 34a/b, 5ft6 and 10st11. Can I cheekily ask your stats to see if I will be a G too?

Thanks hun, so excited to hear back!
xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 5th May 2011, 3:13 pm

Hey Caz,

I was looking down at mine last week and thought to myself 'they dont even look big' i had a bit of a sulk. BOOB GREED!! And it was only when i attended a birthday party and one of my OH friends girlfriends said 'jeeeez you look like you've had a boob job, where the hell is that bra from' i felt brilliant again! Us girls just get used to them sooner than we probably think!

I've gotta agree with the other comments Caz, yours look hugeeeee!! x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next