Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

+15
avuteli
POTCHIE123
lolly
sampowell
abbie
sarahdawn31
andsophie
misf1
Jennifer2011
flowergirl
jen86
COOKIE
pinkbabe
alfie
caz
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: 22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

Post by *Sally* 5th May 2011, 3:14 pm

Its amazing how quickly we get used to our new boob size. They definitely do not look small hun!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: 22 days post op and how come they feel small ????

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 9:09 pm

Vics wrote:Hi Caz!

They look great and definitely not small!!

I see you had the same surgeon I am having next week! I would really appreciate it if you could share a bit about your experience? I thought he was lovely at the consult. He did keep giving me bigger sizes to check lol but he knows what he is doing and I will definitely go with the voice of experience! I am having 525cc overs too and starting out at a 34a/b, 5ft6 and 10st11. Can I cheekily ask your stats to see if I will be a G too?

Thanks hun, so excited to hear back!
xx

Hi hun, yes mr meleagros is brilliant ! on the day of the op he came around to see if i was ok and talk about sizes again, and the scars was really neat and they have healed brilliantly ! I would give him 10 / 10 or more.
My stats are 5 foot 7 ins, 10 stone, size 10 and 34 / B small C cup. so nearly the same as me, did you want to be a G cup too ?
Caz xx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 9:13 pm

charls87 wrote:Hey Caz,

I was looking down at mine last week and thought to myself 'they dont even look big' i had a bit of a sulk. BOOB GREED!! And it was only when i attended a birthday party and one of my OH friends girlfriends said 'jeeeez you look like you've had a boob job, where the hell is that bra from' i felt brilliant again! Us girls just get used to them sooner than we probably think!

I've gotta agree with the other comments Caz, yours look hugeeeee!! x

Yes i know they do babe, I think i just got used to them and little freak out ! Lol
But now they have got bigger at the bottom and sides and at the top again ???
Give it another few weeks and they will proberly change again ! Lol
Caz xx Hysterical
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2011, 9:17 pm

You'll just learn to love them more and more over time Caz, 'cos they're going to get better as time goes on. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 9:23 pm

*Sally* wrote:Its amazing how quickly we get used to our new boob size. They definitely do not look small hun!

Oh i no hunni, as iv said in other posts they feel bigger all round ?
And there is another 8 weeks of changes yet to come Lol xx Hysterical
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 9:27 pm

cookie wrote:You'll just learn to love them more and more over time Caz, 'cos they're going to get better as time goes on. xx

Oh definatly hunni ! dont get me wrong i really love them as they are, as they are still a G cup. But i would really love for them to fluff and get abit bigger ( SERIOUS BOOB GREED ! ) Lol xx Hysterical
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2011, 9:34 pm

haha.... I wouldn't get too hung up on what it says in your bra label sweetness, if you like what you 'see' in the mirror then you well got your moneys worth babe! 22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? - Page 2 67188 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 5th May 2011, 9:44 pm

cookie wrote:haha.... I wouldn't get too hung up on what it says in your bra label sweetness, if you like what you 'see' in the mirror then you well got your moneys worth babe! 22 days post op and how come they feel small ???? - Page 2 67188 xx

Oh definatly hunni ! Even if they dont get bigger they was without a doubt worth the money, and i love them to bits xx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2