Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you feel two days post op?

+6
gorgeousgirl4444
tme503
Maxileighknight
Gemski
sequinssparkle
TiaDe
10 posters

Go down

How did you feel two days post op? Empty How did you feel two days post op?

Post by TiaDe 26th June 2011, 7:28 pm

I have to go to a wedding two days after my surgery. Everyone I know who has had the surgery said I will be okay to go but I may feel sleepy and sore. What do you all think? I will be wearing beautiful long summer dress with plenty of room for my new boobies. The material is not stretchy but it is flattering and should hide my breast wrap well. I will wear flats and bring a carnigan. Do you all have any other suggestions for comfort? I have to go to the ceremony and stay for dinner at least.-Tia
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

How did you feel two days post op? Empty Re: How did you feel two days post op?

Post by sequinssparkle 26th June 2011, 7:53 pm

I'm three days post op and to be honest not ip for doing much. Very swollen and heavy. Reg painkillers take the edge off but it's individual.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 26th June 2011, 7:57 pm

In honesty I was in alot of pain until last week Hun. 2 days post op
I was very sore and very tired from the ga. The ga hit me hard and I was so tired and my stomach was massive Lol...

I did go back to work after 5 days but i have a desk job so It wasnt to bad. Some of the girls on here have felt fab and had no pain at all. I think having unders is more painful tho :(

I know I couldn't of gone anyway after 2 days but you may feel ok. Fingers crossed for you hunny x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxileighknight 26th June 2011, 8:03 pm

I'm now a week post op and feeling alot better than erlier in the week all I wanted to do at 2 days is chill and sleep I wouldn't say I had pain but loads of soreness and very tight and achey I could hardly use my arms as muscles were really sore I was really bloated from the ga. Like the girls says it's different for everybody I hope your one of the lucky ones and feel upto attending the wedding hunny :-) x
Maxileighknight
Maxileighknight
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tme503 26th June 2011, 8:26 pm

two days post op i went to work. biggest mistake of my life. i had barely any use of my upper limbs it hurt to walk or sit up straight. i took my pain meds and passed out until it was time to leave. i think you may be able to push through the wedding, but you may be in agonizing pain the whole time.
tme503
tme503
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 26th June 2011, 8:35 pm

2days post op i was fine but thats because i was sitting on my bum doing NOTHING my mum was monitoring my every move lol ... i was swollen still and they felt tight but i was in no pain x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 26th June 2011, 9:06 pm

I think it's really hard to say because as you can see from the replies already, everyone's experience is different.

Personally, I wouldn't have been up to a wedding 2 days post op. It's not that I was in pain (I wasn't really, just sore & a bit achy) but I was just tired & bloated from the ga. I did manage to go to my daughters sports day 3 days post op but that was just for the morning (& I came hoe for a nap afterwards!!).

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly69 26th June 2011, 9:59 pm

I felt like nothing happend the ist day i got the twins. Than the 2nd day came a lot of soreness but with the meds it was nothing i couldnt handle. i have been through worse pain in my life really its no biggy. all you will feel is a lil bruised. do your arm excerice and you will fell tons better. it feels so good when you do them. Iam on day 4 now and havent needed to take any meds today! so it feels nice not being so sleepy. i hope this helps. good luck:)
butterfly69
butterfly69
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th June 2011, 11:22 pm

I had quite an easy time of it pain wise and stopped taking my pain killers on day 3 and my antibiotics stopped on day 3 also. But I was walking around like a hunch back, my boobs were sore and I wouldn't have felt up to going anywhere other than bed and walking around the house. I managed to wash my hair on day 3 but it still looked a complete mess.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2011, 2:06 pm

I really wouldn't commit yourself to anything early post-op babe as I personally think 2 days post-op is a little optimistic, however, you may feel just fine! after my first BA, I felt I could do anything and had a great recovery, my second took months!, we all heal differently, but if you're invited to a reception it's best to let the bride and groom know there's a good possibility you may not make it sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 28th June 2011, 12:36 am

Thank you for the advice ladies. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers and hope I am comfortable enough to go or atleast enough a few hours at her wedding. I feel obligated because I have known her since I was 12 and she is also my neighbor. I also made the commitment to go to her wedding before I booked my surgery. I had to book my surgery two days before her wedding because the timing was perfect for my family other then her big day. I'm hoping I have the same experience as others who have gone to the same surgeon. They all say they felt great the next day so I can only hope. Only time will tell.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down