Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered

+7
jen86
Opal_Eyes
cherry
kezmac
lindsaylouise
gorgeousgirl4444
Gemski
11 posters

Go down

16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  Empty 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered

Post by Gemski 20th June 2011, 6:32 pm

Honestly feel as if somebody has taken a baseball bat and swung it into my boobs full force 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  267328

They are so so tender and sore. I think they are bruised all on the inside as thats what it feels like to me, its expected i know but did anybody else still feel so rough after 2 weeks?

It might have been my dancing moves on the weekend or the fact that im constantly on the go with my 2 boys so havent had a proper rest really 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  869500

However they are AMAZING 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  899188 plus i tried a 34dd bra on in matalan the other day and it was too small YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  113752

Im off to the gym tommorow as im gonna end up obese if i carry on eating lol.. just a 45 min walk on the treadmill but it all helps i suppose.

Hope everybody is ok xxxx
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  Empty Re: 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 8:40 pm

aww hun sending big hugshope u start to feel less tender soon and less bruised xxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  Empty Re: 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered

Post by lindsaylouise 20th June 2011, 8:47 pm

Aww its my nipples that are sooo sore :( Im sure they will feel fine soon hun, have you got any new pics yet?

Im dying to get back to the gym, but dont know how long to wait

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 20th June 2011, 8:49 pm

I know how ya feel babe, one minute theyre fine, the next theyre aching like hell. And I still cant quite get my head round numb boobs but painful nipples?????? All the healing process I suppose. Just make sure you still dont overdo it x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 20th June 2011, 9:00 pm

Hope u feel better soon try & get some rest im 16 days to, mine are still a bit sore my nipples r so sensitive surgen said massaging nipples really helps, i mite go & buy some nipple cream coz they feel just like they did when i was breast feeding x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st June 2011, 10:35 am

Hope the discomfort eases off soon. Yay for bra being too small! lol xx

Nipple cream sounds like a good idea, cherry!
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st June 2011, 10:37 am

really make sure u limit your upper movement. the treadmill will be okay, but make sure ppl open doors for you, n carry stuff, even though u feel you can. you paid a lot of money for them, n if they hurt that much after two weeks, its prob a sign u need to take it more easy.hard i know!!! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 21st June 2011, 1:02 pm

I think my worst week was week 3....I was expecting to feel better then all of a sudden the pain was back and I was so uncomfortable and fed up with them :-( But once that week was out of the way it turned a corner and now I don't really have any pain at all.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 21st June 2011, 3:43 pm

Thanks girls. Its so hard taking it easy as after the 1st week my husband went back to work and I had to Look after the kids. School runs, running around after my toddler :-( my left breast is ok. The right one is agony, it's not swollen but it did bruise on the underneath and the left one didnt. Probably don't help I'm right handed and constantly working that muscle :( the recovery has been really hard for me I have to admit it.

My boobs are going soft tho and I can move them together and they feel squishy now so hope that's a good sign!!! I'm going to leave it another week and if it's still bad I will ring my ps then. Even my ribs are sore too x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 21st June 2011, 7:05 pm

Yes I had more pain in my right one due to being right handed. xxx

Did you have overs or unders? I remember my first BA being soooooo painful with unders.....2 weeks of pain but it soon becomes a memory hun xxxx I promise.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 7:12 pm

Sorry to hear you are still in pain gemski, hope it easies soon for you, and 16 days post op and feel as if boobs r battered  773440 on the boob size xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 21st June 2011, 9:34 pm

I had unders hunny. Talk about painful too, it's been agony and so hard to do much.

Im 18 days post op tomorrow and hoping that things will ease off from here on in, touch wood x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 21st June 2011, 9:58 pm

Hope the pain subsides soon for you hun! Suppose I've still got all of this to come.. Yikes! xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 22nd June 2011, 6:53 am

Oh Gemski it does get better I promise you xxx You will start to notice everyday gets a little easier xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leehosegood 22nd June 2011, 10:38 am

Hi Gemski,

Im exactly the same as you, Im on day 15 and have kids, so theres no rest for the wicked lol my left breast is fine but my right one is rather painful so yes its probably due to being right handed although my right one has been more painful from the start, the drain got a bit stuck in my right one so when they pulled it out it was total agony, i dont think the suction had totally subsided....

It is a totally weird feeling, the numbness and strange nipple feelings, my husband and I got a bit romantic the other evening and it just wasnt the same lol it felt soooooo weird I told him to leave them alone hahahahaha!!!!! think he's gonna have to wait a little longer :-)

Mine are slowly starting to soften up but they are still like torpedoes and im finding it very hard to visualise what they are eventually going to look like, only time will tell I suppose. Is it a gradual thing that happens or will I wake up one morning and they have just dropped????

Glad everyone on here is ok today, this site is such a great help especially if your like me and dont know anyone thats had it done before xxxxx

Lee
xxxx
leehosegood
leehosegood
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd June 2011, 11:24 am

Sorry that you're still so sore Gemski, I hope you turn a corner really soon x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down