Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid?

5 posters

Go down

2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid? Empty 2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid?

Post by annabov 11th June 2009, 6:59 pm

Hi

I know thats its REALLY early days and I've got a lot of fluid around my boobs and some of the dreaded sloshing and air bubble noises. But when I stick my finger down my cleavage on my right boob its like there is a small lump that moves about and if i push it lightly it kinda pops in and back out again ? its freaking me out, no pain although boobs are still pretty numb. Between my boobs seems to be where most of the fluid is and I can only just feel my breast bone so I wonder if this is just fluid and a hard air pocket or is it the implant that I'm popping ????

Did anyone else have strange things like this or should I just not be poking about and finding this stuff yet ???? (can't help it!)

Other than that I'm doing well .. up and about, doing things for myself, aching a bit now and then but not needing pain killers and a bit sore underneath but doing really well so far!

Any advise on wierd swelling/lumps/swooshing noises welcome !!! 👍

Thanks

Anna x
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid? Empty Re: 2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid?

Post by nads 11th June 2009, 7:11 pm

Hiya Anna, i think its a little air bubble because at 2 days PO theres alot of swelling and fluid and with that comes air bubbles, they'll soon go. I didnt touch my boobs alot when they were that new, only very gently. Glad your recovery is going really well 👍
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid? Empty Re: 2 days post op - can feel strange lump/fluid?

Post by Mia 11th June 2009, 10:45 pm

I second what Nads said!!!! Give your body time to adjust and heal...peek but dont prod Flash xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by annabov 21st June 2009, 5:39 pm

Hi again

Well .. the air bubble thingy that I mentioned on day 2 is still there and actually doesn't feel like air anymore it feels like a wierd kinda grissley lumpy thing or a bump in the implant, possibly a crease ? I was worried at first about rippling but thought that this would go once swelling had gone, now most of the swelling at the top of boobs has gone and I do have quite a bit of rippling on both sides of cleavage. The lumpy thing pokes out if I bend forward and pushes into the other side and makes my cleavage line wonky. I'm gutted as not a lot of others have had rippling from the early days. I am going to see PS on tuesday to see if there is anything I can do to help it. I'm trying not to worry about it too much but I can't help it, my boobs are also quite close together, with a bra on they are together like a bottom crack ! I understand this is quite a desired look but I'm worried that by having low profiles that are 14.2cm diameter that they are too wide and this is what is also causing the rippling ... has anyone else experienced this ?

Sorry to seem moany xx
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 6:13 pm

Dont worry hun ur allowed to worry and ask questions your not being moany. I had overs too but didn't have the rippling but did have loads of swelling which lasted a good 2-3 weeks. I didn't get a wonky look to cleavage either. so it could still be swelling and air around the breast, but if you are worried give transform a ring and see if you can see the surgeon or nurse so they can put your mind at ease
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2009, 7:11 pm

Hey lovely, it's not a gland is it?

I've always had them on the top of the boobs and on my neck. I cant see them at all and only feel them when I touch them. They feel like a little lump and they move about a bit but returns to the same place?

You're still early days, so I'd give it another week, then if it's still there let your PS know about it. It shouldn't be a rupture, as nothing would poke out of the implant.

As for the profile, was there any reason why you had lows, eg a wide chest? I had HPs as I wanted a rounder, fuller look, and my BWD is narrow. You might want to ask if a profile change would be an option.

Let us know how it goes with the PS lovely girl

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annabov 21st June 2009, 9:21 pm

Hi Roxychick

I'm not sure if it could be a gland, I don't recall it being there before, it does pop back to the same position each time I flick it but it also feels as if its a ripple as when pushed it kind of pops in and then back out again .. I really wouldn't be that worried if it wasn't right in the top centre part of my cleavage .. the one part I can't wait to show off! I've been booked in to see PS on tuesday so will go and see what he thinks ..

He said I had to have low profiles to fill the space I had, I used to be a 32DD but they had become somewhat 'deflated' and they were quite wide and had a lot of space in them but not quite ready for an uplift. I too like the look of HP's but he said that if I had them they would look like ' a rock in a sock' .. nice !!! lol

My rib measurement is 27" but each boob was 15cm when I measured them so I'd have thought the low profiles would have been ok. I suppose there are a lot of worse things that can go wrong and I shouldn't obsess on this but I'm a bit like that .. 'virgo, perfectionist' .. will let you know what happens after tuesday.

Thanks for getting back to me ...

A x
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down