Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel too small :(

+5
jellytot1
Susan13x
shelle222
misf1
EmZyJ
9 posters

Go down

Feel too small :( Empty Feel too small :(

Post by EmZyJ 23rd January 2011, 2:00 pm

Hey Ladies!!

Im 2 months and abit post op.

Wearing a 32c normal bra.

Was a 32a pre-op and had 340cc.

Am wondering if theres any chance of a size increase or is this it??

Was really hoping to be abit bigger.

Any advice would be lovely!
xxx
EmZyJ
EmZyJ
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Feel too small :( Empty Re: Feel too small :(

Post by misf1 23rd January 2011, 2:06 pm

It is still early days so there is still time for things to change. I wouldn't think you would go up more than a cupsize, although you never know. Have you been properly fitted for a bra?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 23rd January 2011, 2:38 pm

Hi EmZyj

Did you have overs or unders? From what I have read on here it makes a difference to the overall outcome in size, and there's always the visit from the
Fluffing fairy to look forward to.
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by EmZyJ 23rd January 2011, 6:29 pm

Thanx for responding :) I would love to be a D :) its odd how much that 1 cupsize makes so much of a difference! Ive been to some places in the town..but nowhere seems to go by cupsize anymore. Im planning on going to Birmingham soon, im sure theres some places there that do!

And i had unders :) i had an inkling that'd be some healing differences :) and ive heard so much about this fairy ;) xx
EmZyJ
EmZyJ
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 24th January 2011, 10:38 pm

Thats what im really worried about too would be gutted if i didnt feel big enough after my BA ive been recomended 340cc too n want to be a D eventually.

Coz yours are unders huni you might notice a good diff over time n they will end up the size you want :-) Hope you get a visit from the fairy soon :-) xxx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 25th January 2011, 1:16 pm

I would suggest trying on an old bra and then you can really see the difference, (I threw out gel bras last week, but just kept one for this purpose)I think we all get used to our new assets quickly.

Do they seem small to you or are you just going on the label on the bra,? as remember that is just a number which seems to vary from bra to bra. I had unders too and am waiting for fluffing fairy to come before I spend a fortune on new bras. (never realised how expensive they were)!! xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by EmZyJ 25th January 2011, 1:22 pm

Ive kept 1 bra :) just for that reason too and to always remember what i was. Im not going by the label sizes because its a huge difference for me :). Im going by how i look. I think i envisioned something different in my head for when i was wearing clothes.

xx
EmZyJ
EmZyJ
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 25th January 2011, 1:27 pm

I don't think I look much difference in my winter clothes at moment, compared to when I was flat and wearing a gel bra, but really hoping i will look good in the summer, in strappy tops, show some cleavage and even wear a strapless dress - I was very happy and more confident in my tankini at centre parcs at weekend. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by EmZyJ 25th January 2011, 1:59 pm

Thast brilliant sweet :) xx Summer is deffo gonna be the test
EmZyJ
EmZyJ
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 25th January 2011, 2:16 pm

I too, am hoping that the fluffing fairy and the saint of softness pays me a visit pretty soon....has anyone else still had a rock hard breast at 9 weeks PO? Am getting very paranoid about it now!

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting for expansion! xxx
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 25th January 2011, 4:01 pm

I too am on the list! Although I have to say I think they have softened more these last few days. So, Im going to brave bra shopping again and see if its less disappointing than the first.

Rach - Im about the same time along as you and like I said mine have gradually got softer. Dont get me wrong, they're not quite the soft squishy love pillows I'd like, but definitely not like rocks any more. Have you spoken to your PS? It maybe totally normal...and in fact a good sign that you have fluffing to come. Where as I really cant imagine how mine can get any bigger now they have already softened.
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by EmZyJ 25th January 2011, 4:06 pm

Yeh i agree! Mine are pretty soft right now so maybe your gonna get a surprise soon :)
EmZyJ
EmZyJ
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 25th January 2011, 4:11 pm

Hi Mine are really soft now although my right still a bit behind in healing still abut i just assume thats it for me if they do change i dont know if i will notice ? I have yet to be measured but am fitting in a C cup but thats fine as i know with no breast to start with i will always me that little bit behind the girls who also had 300cc and started a B or C and got the DD they were after with just 300cc. Hope the fluffying fairy visits us all in this boat xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 25th January 2011, 4:16 pm

[quote="**Jem**"]I too am on the list! Although I have to say I think they have softened more these last few days. So, Im going to brave bra shopping again and see if its less disappointing than the first.

Rach - Im about the same time along as you and like I said mine have gradually got softer. Dont get me wrong, they're not quite the soft squishy love pillows I'd like, but definitely not like rocks any more. Have you spoken to your PS? It maybe totally normal...and in fact a good sign that you have fluffing to come. Where as I really cant imagine how mine can get any bigger now they have already softened. [/quote

Hi again Jem! Am really pleased for you that they seem to be settling down, it's good to hear, and I hope that they continue!

Am seeing my surgeon tomorrow evening so am hoping for some reassurance, but mainly honesty! My right boob looks pretty square at times, which is odd, but it has been soft before so I'm hoping that it can do it again! I want to put up some pics to get an honest opinion but have to wait for my status to go up I think?! I am just keeping everything crossed!!!!!! :thumbs: xx
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 25th January 2011, 4:22 pm

Hi EmZyJ and Wend!
Thanks for the positive comments! Glad that you are both well on the road to normality and happiness....
I was just laughing thinking about the quote Steve Carrell makes in the 40 year old virgin when he describes boobs as being "like a bag of sand"....that's my right one!!!! Never mind!!! xx
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 26th January 2011, 10:43 pm

Well, just got home from seeing my surgeon, and would you believe it...when I took off my bra to show him my "freak" boob, it was the softest and most normal it has been for at least three days! Am beginning to believe I have a completely psychosomatic relationship with this breast! I am the most annoyed as I had taken some photos earlier today to post onto the site and I daren't do it as they looked like a pair of "before" breasts, and when I said to him that I wished I had bought the photos from earlier in the day he said so did he and then he would know what the hell I am talking about!
It's soo frustrating! I have to post these pics so that you can see them at their worst and let me know if anyone has experienced anything similar, as I can't believe that my right will ever be normal! My surgeon has assured me that there is nothing surgically that he could or should do, so I guess I have to trust his judgement??

Sorry to rant, but I'm guessing this is pretty much what the site is for?!?! X
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 27th January 2011, 9:46 am

Aw honey! Why does that always happen!?! Has it stayed soft since? Maybe it has settled now. But if it doesnt I think you should take lots of pics so that you can go back with them and show him what you're worried about. But maybe best to give it a bit more time so they definitely have healed, otherwise he'll just tell you the same thing again.

I really hope it settles and then you dont have to worry at all. xxx
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 27th January 2011, 10:22 am

I know, so very typical! It is like a rock again today!!!!! I think he has Jedi mind power or something....
Am going to take pics, as I think that is a good idea, although I don't have another appointment for 6 weeks. I know I could always go back if I really need to, but quite honestly I know now that he can't really do anything anyway. He said that there is no way that he would re-operate without an absolute indication to do so, as the risks of complication are much higher within the first year after surgery. I'm just stuck with it I guess. Will have to make the most of the good days!

Hope everything is going really well with you and yours!!! Thanks for "listening" xx Hug
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 27th January 2011, 12:50 pm

Ah thats ok hun. Has anyone else had the same thing? It'd be nice to hear if so and it might reassure you that like most of our boobies problems all it takes is time.
Hug
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 27th January 2011, 2:13 pm

I do know that there are lots of people that have had the same problem, but it's difficult to get an idea of time scales! I think I should take my surgeon's advice and just try and focus on other stuff for a while! Easier said than done.......! xx
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 27th January 2011, 3:42 pm

Hey Girls-

LOL-I am reading this post, and chuckling all the way, as I too have felt quite similar. I had my BA on 12/10/10, 400CC leftie, 420CC rightie, unders. There are SO many things I wanted to comment on as I read through the posts-but this is what I can remember:
1: As for everyone trying to follow the "timelines" of girls implants when seeking comparative advice ie. "My boobs did ...when I ..." (LOL) you girls should try adding a ticker to your signature on here. Its the little "timeline" that appears at bottom of A LOT of girls posts , and states when we had our BA's-They are fun, you can personalize them, and it helos provide that much needed timeline! Cheerleader
2: As for "rock hard boobies" I too have had rock hard boobies, which have softened up A LOT-BUT, there are times when I have been in my sports bra all day, or in the morning after sleeping with it on all night, and when I take it off, my boobs are both harder and shaped funny. ie "square boob"-But, then once they shake around a bit, they shape up correctly.
3: As for EmZys original post about boobs not being as big as she hoped for, there IS still a chance they will appear bigger. It seems like they should be bigger right after your BA cuz of swelling, then settle in and become smaller, but that is not the case (for me anyway) Mine got bigger, and bigger, and bigger-OH, and rounder too! yipee I have pictures with and without my sports bra, from day 1, week 2, and 1 month. I used the same sports bra, and you can see how much better I fill it out. I will be taking new pics at the two month mark when it comes etc etc, as they are defintely changing still. The fluffing fairy must visit frequently-perhaps she gives us out "morning boob"- Hysterical
4: As for how we look in clothes, I too look the same in my winter clothes-I find myself always trying to wear tank tops with an open sweater, or scoop necks etc..so I can show them off. Otherwise, I also feel like I look the same as I did with a padded bra-except I am wearing a super-thin sports bra-which I didn;t even own one of before!! But, all I have to do is put a bathing suit top, or a sexy shirt on to remind myself of how big they are- :boobstick: I also cannot wait for summer!
There ARE changes still to come for all of us that are in our first few months...if either one of you want to see my pics to see the differences I have had, PM me! Congrats and Good Luck! :console: XX
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down