Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Shape of Boobies

+2
COOKIE
Gilly
6 posters

Go down

Question about Shape of Boobies Empty Question about Shape of Boobies

Post by Gilly 31st March 2011, 7:13 am

Morning All

I had a BA and Uplift on 19th March so am now nearly two weeks post op. I love the size and shape of my boobies (410 unders 32E) am just looking for a bit of reassurance i guess. I know your boobs dont take their natural shape for upto 6 weeks but am just wanting to check to see if my boobies are normal. When i look at them they seem far apart and i dont have a clevage. I was expecting to see a bit more round finish if you like from both of them in the middle (clevage) kinda just looks like they are totally outfront..lol Will they take a more natural shape and will i get a clevage or does this depend on if i had one before (which i didnt)

Any advice would be great

xxxxxxxxxx
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Question about Shape of Boobies Empty Re: Question about Shape of Boobies

Post by COOKIE 31st March 2011, 10:23 am

Whether your boobs will sit natually with a cleavage does depend on what you had before hun, in saying that though, you're very early post op and it takes a long time for your boobs to fully soften and get natural movement, mine took about 6 months, by that time your boobs will feel really soft, they'll move naturally and you'll be ab able to create a cleavage using bras sold for that purpose.

Don't worry hunni, you have a whole lotta changes ahead yet, be patient sweetness, the best is yet to come! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 10th April 2011, 2:54 pm

Hey Gilly, I am 8 weeks po from uplift with 390unders. I am slowly but surely getting a rounder shape with more of a cleavage to. So don't worry hun your cleavage will come soon it's just a waiting game but they will look even better the further po you get. Happy healing xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 10th April 2011, 5:18 pm

Hey Butterfly

Thanks for your mail thats re assuring. Did you feel like your boobs were quite far apart to ? Also if you dont mind me asking did you have a clevage before as i was worried incase i will only get a clevage if i had a bit of one before which i didnt. Are you happy with your scars ? Mine are healing really well and didnt freak me out as much as i thought they would when i first looked. xxxxx
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 10th April 2011, 6:03 pm

Hey Gilly, I had my uplift due to loosing alot of weight but even before I put on weight the smallest I ever was, was a 36dd so I always had a clevage. However when I first had the uplift due to having alot of skin removed I couldn't get a clevage to start and they seemed so set in their position and like rocks lol. I couldn't push them together or even think about getting a clevage. I think if you have enough bulk there now give it time and once they have softened a little they become more movable if that makes sense.

My friend had a ba and her's move about so naturally theres no way you would think she had an implant in there. It's all about the healing hun and the tissue letting go. I think give it a while and you will get a good clevage hun and at a 32e I would say you had plenty of it there to get one it just needs time to let go.

At 2 weeks po I was feeling like how you are and wanting perfect boobies asap but honestly hun mine are still chainging even from last week there has been a change so try not to worry and as hard as I know it is patience is a virtue lol. Good luck hun and any questions feel free to ask as I know I had many for those that were ahead of me xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th April 2011, 9:04 pm

Your boobies have many changes to come hunni, mine probably made the most dramatic changes around 3 months post op, it was at this point they became most natural looking and became easy to create a cleavage with my bras.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 13th April 2011, 6:21 am

Thanks Butterfly and Sarah for your replies

THey are softening a little. My left boobie has softened more and seems a fraction lower could this jujst be that its decided to soften first and the other will follow ? Im 3 weeks PO now and was told to keep the steri strips on til i feel like the scars are totally healed. They seem to be all closed up now but im scared to take them off as it means i will see the scars more when im looking at my boobies did you both feel like this ? Do the scars go red first then fade also where the sitches were does this marks completely go so its just lines your left with ?x
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 8:10 am

The scarring can be quite scary at first hun, I know I had qite a fright when fist seeing mine.

Yes hun, your scarring might look quite an angry red at first, but you'll be surprised at just how quickly they start to fade, especially the incision from nipple to crease, that vertually disapears totally out of site!

If you feel yours scarring is all healed up now, try giving the steristrips a good soaking, it makes it easier for them to come off, rather than having to go through that slow peel. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 13th April 2011, 11:37 am

Hi Cookie

The strips come off really easy and that doesnt worry me its whats underneath..lol Im so glad to hear that the scar from nipple to crease fades as thats the one that fears me the most. I dont even feel like i can shop for a bra yet or let my partner anywhere near them as they dont feel like my boobs yet if this makes sense. Just hope they settle and im comfortable by Sept when i get married in Mexico.

If im wearing a 32 E sports bra will this be my size of normal bra or could my boobs alter in size ????

x
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th April 2011, 11:45 am

Try not to worry about the scars Gilly, like cookie has just said they can be a little scary at first but they fade so quickly....honestly.

I think you will probably alter size hun, I was wearing a 34D sports bra and I'm now an F cup. As your boobs soften and settle they will alter, so I wouldn't rush out buying loads of bras just yet.

By the time you get married hun, your boobs will feel like they have always been with you.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 13th April 2011, 11:56 am

Hi Alfie

Honestly hun did you go up couple of sizes ? Does this happen to everyone did you notice they got bigger over the months ?

Does the wee marks where the stitches come out dissapear so its just the scar lines that are left ? x

Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th April 2011, 12:35 pm

Yes I did Gilly. I only had a small implant with my uplift and my ps said I would still be a 34D after surgery....which I was....at first. Then after a couple of months I was measured a 34E, and then I was about 7 months when I noticed my bras were feeling a little tight, so I got measured again and I'm now in an F cup. I think everyone's bra size alters as the boobs soften and fall into a more natural position.

The stitch marks do disappear, and you are left with the scar line.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th April 2011, 12:42 pm

Hey Gilly,

I only had lines no little marks as my stitches were all done internally but the line is looking better and better by the day and the one around the nipple looks like it's fading to. They reckon 6 months to a year for a scar to be mature but you will start noticing a difference straight away.

The size of my boobs was a funny one because one minute they seemed to be going down as the swelling was reducing then they seemed to get bigger again which alot of girls said was due to "fluffling" which is apparantly when you have had unders and the muscle starts to relax and let's go of the implant a bit more which can make them look bigger! It certainly did with mine lol.

You have lot's of changes to go through hun and the best way to notice them is by taking a pic of them at least once a week and keep looking back. You will be amazed at how much they change. Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 13th April 2011, 1:37 pm

I've not had an uplift, but would recommend Bio Oil for the scars, it's great nourishment for the skin and any scar tissue.

It took about 12 months before I felt my boobs had finally settled, I have overs and they feel totally natural and give a great cleavage.

You'll probably notice many changes over the coming months, like butterfly says take loads of pictures to look back on, this is something I did not do sadly and really wish I had. XXX
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down