Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shape worries

+2
Sassysazzle
Pilly
6 posters

Go down

Shape worries Empty Shape worries

Post by Pilly 20th October 2013, 1:19 pm

As some of you might have read and commented on my previous posts, I've mentioned before about how worried I was regarding my left breast
Well I've been taking pictures every week, as although it might have dropped a very little bit, it's still high, small and non moving and after looking at my pictures from 3rd week I've noticed now that it's taking an hexagon shape!!
My right breast I've had no problems with at all it's even started moving a bit now (wobbling when I moved arms lol) 
But leftie is still tender, very small in comparison , still firm, very high and my armpit area hurts and is very sensitive ( feels like friction on even the slightest contact ) and the fact that it looks like I have an hexagon in my bra just guts me and I hate looking at it now :( 
How normal or abnormal could this be?
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Shape worries Empty Re: Shape worries

Post by Sassysazzle 20th October 2013, 1:22 pm

Oh honey, sorry to hear you're struggling still, again though babe it is still so early on......have you called the nurse to see what they say? When are due your next consult? xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilly 20th October 2013, 1:25 pm

Yeah, I spoke to my nurse early last week and was told because the pain and breast hasn't got worse although not improved either, I can just go see my nurse on Thursday when I will be week 4 , they also said my surgeon is back from his holidays that week so if needs be, I can see him at the same time as my nurse xx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 20th October 2013, 1:32 pm

That's good. You can then discuss your concerns face to face and get some reassurance. 

Let us know ow you get on. 
Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 1:32 pm

Its VERY normal Pilly yes 

Sounds like righty is having a good time of things and it always emphasises the problems then of the boob that's taking a little longer to heal, which as you know babe can come of that boob possibly suffering a little more trauma in surgery.

Boobs looking funny shapes early post-op can be very hard to deal with. One of mine was completely flat to the bottom and I couldn't look at it either sweetheart. 

My boob was also very high and hard and still very sore like you said. The shape did eventually come good, but 'for me' the dropping just didn't happen on that side at all... Not an inch!

So I'm sure you'll have another appointment to see your surgeon around the 6 weekish mark hun, if not, it may be best to make one. Hopefully things will have improved by then..

But the shape WILL sort itself out... If the height and softening up isn't budging at all by then, not even by a cm its important to inform your surgeon of this hun and 'get it noted'. For me massage worked under the instruction of my surgeon, but massage should never be done on a textured implant unless advised and supervised by your surgeon.

So just keep an eye on things over the next few weeks till you see your surgeon hun - hopefully all will 'start' to come good but it took 3 months for mine to fully sort themselves out Pilly, so its not something for some that will happen quickly. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th October 2013, 3:18 pm

It really is very early. My left was the stubborn one, still is really, as i still feel its higher, rounder, wider than the right. But also remember its two separate ops on two separate boobs, so it could just be it suffered more trauma. All my swelling didnt go completely til around 4-6wks. If its causing you more pain than you can handle, then definitely speak to someone. But trust me, they will work themselves out, and one day you'll just be like, wow, they actually look like real boobs now!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th October 2013, 4:46 pm

Pilly wrote:
But leftie is still tender, very small in comparison , still firm, very high and my armpit area hurts and is very sensitive ( feels like friction on even the slightest contact ) 
I have had this problem with my leftie since the first week. My right boobs is so perfect and is never in any pain but the leftie....grr....Shifty 
I can't even stroke my hand very softly over my left without it hurts.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down