Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few Worries

+5
COOKIE
kerrymac1
georgieporgie
pinkbabe
Andi99
9 posters

Go down

A few Worries Empty A few Worries

Post by Andi99 2nd December 2009, 3:49 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and just had a few questions...
I am booked in for my BA on Feb 1st and very excited but very very nervous. Its not the recovery that bothers me so much its going under , and am really worried something will go wrong and I wont wake up A few Worries 856466 A few Worries 856466 !!! I know its totally pathetic but its really playing on my mind and just wondered if anyone else felt the same or had the same fears and how did you overcome it? I am a 34aa at the moment, 10 stone, 5'6'', and have been thinking about doing this for 10 years and finally taking the plunge and having it done. At the moment I am having 360's med profile impleo overs and want to be a full c /d cup, do you think I should go bigger, dont want to go through all of it and be disappointed! I have 2 toddlers and hoping after a week I should be ok to be back to light duties, any advice??
Thanks for taking the time to read this look forward to hearing from someone who can help me through my fears.
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

A few Worries Empty Re: A few Worries

Post by pinkbabe 2nd December 2009, 4:07 pm

Hey hun welcome to the site.

I totally understand your worries about not walking up after ga but thousands of people have ga everyday and are fine. I think if your ps has recommened 360mp then he would have done have for a reason, however you could always ask if you could go any bigger if you want to and get him to explain why he chose the 360's.

I regards to you children have you got anyone to help? As you will not be able to pick them up for a few weeks and even simple things like washing the dishes or lifting the kettle to make a cuppa are hard to start off with. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 2nd December 2009, 4:30 pm

hey hun! welcome to the forum A few Worries 368291
all your fears are completely natural, you in the best place to get reassurance! I'm having my BA next sun so I kno how your feeling, but as pinkbabe has said sooo many people have a GA and as long as your happy with the company your going thro and surgeon then ur be fine A few Worries 571992 you have a lot of time still to decide size so don't worry maybe do the rest test to see which ones you prefer and ask your surgeon what would suit your frame best, gd luck!xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 2nd December 2009, 4:31 pm

meant rice not *rest lol xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 2nd December 2009, 4:45 pm

thank you both, i know its silly but i guess its something I have wanted for so long am worried things will go wrong. When i had the sizing done we stoped at 360's but am booked back in in Jan for another consultation so think i will try bigger, dont want to look to big for my frame, but after having years of padded and gel bras cant wait to fill out a beautiful lace one!! x
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 2nd December 2009, 5:00 pm

You will be fine with the ga so try not to worry too much chick. As for sizing I was a 34a/b and I've had 375cc overs. I'm now a 34DD but to be honest I wish I'd gone bigger now. I was so worried about them being too big that I stuck with 375's. They look good in bikinis and undressed but when I'm dressed they look small. But then they're so much better than what I had before A few Worries 557141 xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 2nd December 2009, 5:09 pm

is it true that you measure bigger with impants (bra size) than they actually are? does that make sense? and they are also smaller once inside you?
x
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 2nd December 2009, 5:12 pm

Andi99 wrote:is it true that you measure bigger with impants (bra size) than they actually are? does that make sense? and they are also smaller once inside you?
x

I think this is true I measure an f/ff but look an e. what size are you hoping for? x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 2nd December 2009, 5:23 pm

hoping for a full c but now thinking a d? just would rather be bigger than have it done and wish I had bigger ones! x On another note do you worry much about capsular contraction? I know I am in a low percentage of getting it.. think i am just a born worrier!! xx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 2nd December 2009, 5:30 pm

I do think about CC from time to time but theres such a small risk of it happening. If you want to look a d then maybe you should ask about going slightly bigger. Hopefully some of the girls who have had 360/380 will be along soon to help you out. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2009, 5:36 pm

hi andy. welcome to the forum!

i think the majority of us worry about GA, but it's fine hun, before you know it, you're asleep, then waking up already done but thinking when is it going to start! lol...

And as for complications - they are rare hun so try not to worry, but worth making sure your aftercare package covers the risks involved with a BA. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 2nd December 2009, 6:40 pm

Hello there Andi99 A few Worries 368291 Is it you who I've been speaking to Yesterday ? Great to see that you made it here hunnie! A few Worries 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 2nd December 2009, 6:55 pm

Hiya chick,

I know exactly how you feel. I felt exactly the same! I was layng on the operating table about to be put under and the next minute I was awake in recovery! It is very nerve wracking but you will be fine. There will be lots of people there looking after you.

I have a 5 month old baby and had my BA 6 days ago and I am picking him up and doing most things for him. I am being very careful but I seem to be doing well.

Good luck for it! I was so nervous before mine but it is soooo worth it.

xxxxxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 2nd December 2009, 8:42 pm

Hey Andi and A few Worries 536278 to the forum!

Your feelings are completely natural and we have all had our own doubts and worries no matter how silly they sound you will soon find this is the best place to talk about it and share similar stories etc you will be fine!

I had 360cc Nagor Impleos partially under the muscle... I was a 34B before the op and am currently wearing a 34DD. I'm 2 inches taller than you and 9.5 stone so not a million miles off your stats and I think the implant I had is a brilliant proportion so I'm pleased. I hope this helps but what will defo be of more help to you hunny is another consultation... maybe take a friend or family member for advice and an opinion that you trust other than your own and your surgeon's...

Good luck xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 2nd December 2009, 8:43 pm

I meant "is a brilliant size for my proportion!" doh!
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 2nd December 2009, 9:37 pm

Hi Not been on here for a while, but i too had the same worries as you do about GA. I have had 3 GA on the NHS and wasn't very well afterwards, however, having the GA in a private hospital is a totally different experience. I came round really quickly, wasn't sick, and was so looked after, the difference between NHS treatment and private is enormous.

You will be fine with the GA, remember they use this procedure on babies and old people, so you will be absolutely fine, i'm sure.

How old are your children? You may need to have someone to help you through the first few weeks. My children are of an age where they can pretty much look after themselves, but i had to drive after, think it was 9 days, and i had some very bad twinges from moving the wheel, so you will need to take care of yourself.

Good luck, february will come round quite quckly after Christmas.

I have never looked back since having my BA, best thing i ever did.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 2nd December 2009, 10:22 pm

Hi lorraine226, yes it me, thanks for directing me to this site have so many questions its great to have a chat about them all. thanks x My children are 2 and 3 1/2 so still need alot of looking after and can be very full on the 2 year old still doesnt sleep through the night yet !! Will have my husband here for first week and then hoping to be able to do a few things but I guess will have to suck it and see. Think I would almost be happier if I where having the BA tomorrow less time to stress. Driving is going to be a big deal as we are in a tiny village where you have to drive everywhere so hoping i will be up to that sooner rather than later. Got another consultation booked in Jan to go through sizes again but just have lots going through my head. Thanks all for listening.xxx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down