Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not happy!!

+15
lucy lou88
Diamond2223
derbylou
elleblondie
Shorty
shellymae
amyamyf
lindylou22
kittie
HighMaintainance
alfie
carol_s
lola_blsk
DL
Abs99
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

not happy!! - Page 2 Empty Re: not happy!!

Post by Abs99 7th March 2011, 8:11 pm

I've pm'd you diamond, there not bad and I'm not worried I have them it was just the inspiras were slightly better from what i'd read and had a life time guarantee. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 7th March 2011, 8:16 pm

I think out of courtesy to you they should at least let you have a lifetime guarantee on the CUI's. I'm sure they can afford to do it, and it's the least they can do given they never asked your permission to use them.

The most important thing to you is obviously the result itself, and if you are happy with that right now then rest a little bit and try and relax as you don't need any added stress after such a big operation. When you feel ready for it then you can let them have their comeuppance. Are you married to a big burly boxer by any chance because it might help to take him back with you when you see your surgeon lol!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 7th March 2011, 8:41 pm

If I were you I would tape any conversations you have with them, including on the phone. Tell them you are taping it first or it is not permissible in court. Ask them to confirm they put in the implants without your permission.

When you visit them, get them to put all the main points in writing and get them to sign a copy for you to keep. Be as official as you can as this is not acceptable from them.

xx
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy lou88 7th March 2011, 9:11 pm

hey hun could i have a peak please, thats so bad about them not putting the implant in that you requested after paying all that money and feeling confident in your surgeon they go and do that x
lucy lou88
lucy lou88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 7th March 2011, 9:42 pm

OMG! I can't believe that they did this. I would seriously be demanding the cost back of the surgery, OR a re-op with the inspiria ones put in. What really riles me, is that they 100% KNEW this before they performed the surgery on you. As Carol said, they entered a contract with you and they have broken it. Legally, you will win this.
You may not have committed to the surgery if they hadn't have had the inspiria, therefore they should never have done it. You can't just put a lower grade product into someone without telling them! It's absolutely horrifying! Stand up to them, hun, you are in the right here.
As for your scars, could I see a pic please and I'll let you know what I think?
xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 7th March 2011, 9:59 pm

Hi abs I've just looked at your pics and they look great your scars are roughly the same place as mine and I'm sure they'll drop nicely . I havent put up a picture trial yet ( technophob) but il give it a go tomoz and pm you hope you get the other issue sorted ;-)
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 7th March 2011, 10:34 pm

Are they giving you your money back for the whole surgery, cost of implant, or just difference in implant? To be honest, i personally would say I wasnted 100% back because you paid for a product you did not receive, so that would be services not rendered. And that way you could put the money aside incase you need a re-op later since you didnt get the implants you wanted. However, looking at your pics i think they are great, and like i pm'd you, i personally like the under scar if you go with that way a bit higher then you dont see it then you wear a bathing suit top etc.

if i had results like yours id be exstatic right now compared to what i ended up with, however it doesnt change the fact they didnt give you what you asked and paid for... xoxoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 7th March 2011, 11:22 pm

hi abs just got chance to look at ur pics , i think they look great , as im still pre ba i dont really kno about the placement of scars .

im sorry to hear of your other issue of wrong implants , but im sure you have good grounds for money bk just make sure you give them hell and stand your ground , wishin u luck sam xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 7th March 2011, 11:24 pm

Good luck hun, it'll all work out in the end i'm sure...xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2