Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Happy!!!

+3
pinkbabe
COOKIE
pippa1985
7 posters

Go down

Not Happy!!! Empty Not Happy!!!

Post by pippa1985 18th May 2011, 2:09 pm

I just went to get properly measured and the woman told me I'm a 34B!!!! She gave me a 34B bra and it barely covered my nipples. I said this doesn't fit and she said well that's what you measure as!! I've got home and I measure 29/30" around my ribcage and 36" across the fullest part of my breast. I can comfortably wear a 34DD.
I'm really annoyed about it. What are you other girls measuring? hissy :rant: disappoint
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Not Happy!!! Empty Re: Not Happy!!!

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2011, 2:21 pm

Where did you get measured lovely? That's definately not right obviously if the bra isn't covering your nipples! and did she actually 'measure' you?

I don't know of any places that 'measure' anymore, you usually get 'fitted' this means that you try on the bras and then they feel around the back as you should only be able to get two fingers under the band on the tightest hooks, they feel round the straps to ensure they aren't too loose or tight and they check the cups to ensure there's no spillage of the breast or that it's not to big.

You've absolutely been given the wrong advise babe, you should be properly 'fitted' not 'measured' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th May 2011, 2:25 pm

Thats bad, not just the fact that you were given the wrong size but the fact the woman was rude to you, I'd be **naughty word** off too hun! She should of offered to other sizes to try on and like cookie says no where really messures now adays. I would go to bravissimo if you havn't already I find them to fit you into bras and they always seem to have loads of time for you. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th May 2011, 2:26 pm

I would have thought you were a 30e 32dd from those measurements and I would write a letter of complaint to the head office of that shop that they need to retrain their lazy staff. I would not like to be treated like that either. I would try somewhere else to get properly fitted not measured.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 18th May 2011, 2:27 pm

She measured me. Maybe I should get fitted instead. I think I'm just more annoyed about her response. She was really blunt with me. Like I was in the wrong xx
Thanks girls xxx
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th May 2011, 2:38 pm

What shop was this in hun?

Thats shocking and so wrong on the band size!!!

Your about a 30 band

Id get measured somewhere different and im sure youll be happy with the results!

xx

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 18th May 2011, 9:19 pm

Just noticed too that you aren't a month post op yet, babe.
You sound like an F or bigger to me in the cup BUT you may find atm your band size needs to be too big so as to be comfortable. Maybe further down the line, you will be a 30 band and find it right.

I am a 29" and wear a 30 band, a 32 rides up at the back. You have a similar back measurement so should be a 30 or 32 I reckon.

XX
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th May 2011, 10:54 pm

how weird that she didnt try to sort it out when th bra obv didnt fit! nope
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 19th May 2011, 9:33 am

I like to wear a little bigger for comfort anyway (damn I'm old ) but in my sexy's (lol) I do wear a 32. Maybe she was just having a bad day but there was no need to be like that. I'm going to wait to go to bravissimo and get fitted. Thanks girls xx :flowers: Hysterical
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down