Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want a re-opp..not happy at all.

+18
abbie
aliwoo
springstep123
LHB
fuzzy
AmyD
pard434
staceygrundy
sparkyleeds
Shell025
Pussycat
LM
LolaDV
katyp
kay
jen86
misf1
StirCrazy
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want a re-opp..not happy at all. Empty I want a re-opp..not happy at all.

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 9:38 am

Hi ladies.

I really need advice. I've just spoken to the receptionist at my PS office and booked a consultation for the 10th of November, a week before my innitial one. I'm really unhappy about my size, they look nothing like the pictures that I showed my PS, they are smaller. I know I'm only 30days post op, and that you need at least 3 months to see any results, but I don't see them getting any bigger. Yes in my avatar they look nice, but its a padded bra, plus still some swelling. I'm super depressed and its all I can think about. I don't want to look in the mirror and don't like looking at them anymore.

I love the general shape they have and where they are sitting, but they are way too small.

The advise I need is, what size do I need to get. Ballpark figure. I currently have 300cc HP silicone gel unders. When I did my sizers, I loved the size the 300cc gave me, so should've probably gone for 375cc or 400cc. What do you guys think. I have natrelle, the projections is 4.5cm and diameter is 10.9. The 400cc have a projection of 5cm and a diameter of 11.9. Oh I'm so lost.

I hope my PS doesn't charge me full price again, seeing as he said the 300cc will give me the size in the pictures. Maybe I should've told him what size I want to measure with a tape measure after surgery.

I curently measure 28" around my ribcage, and 35" around my breasts (more like 34" and a little bit.) I'm in denial.

I want to measure 36.5 to 37" around my breasts.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

I want a re-opp..not happy at all. Empty Re: I want a re-opp..not happy at all.

Post by misf1 28th October 2011, 9:54 am

Your boobs are extremely high in your avatar. Plus from your measurements in UK size bras you would be a 30f. If you want to increase your bust by 2 cm you need implants with 6.5cm projection which may be aprox 200cc more. But tjats a guess. I would have to check the implant catalogue. As for what your surgeon will do I have no idea in the UK you only get a free re op if you have a complication. But hun I can tell just looking at your picture that you have lots of changes and dropping to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 28th October 2011, 9:57 am

sorry to hear your unhappy!! i imagine they may consider paying a bit, but dont get your hopes up! if your unhappy, push becasue yes, its early days, but they wont look loads bigger a few months down the line. Masyb just a little. Surgeons dont tend to do re ops so early into recovery so you may have to wait a few months.
i would say around 400cc would be good. I cant say tho, so dont quote me on that!. It may be worth going even that bit bogger then 400cc. You have to ask yourself, if tyou were to have a re op to go bigger, would u rather b a bit too small, or a bit too big? xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 9:57 am

Misf1 I really hope that dropping & fluffing makes a difference. The reason my boobs look high in my avatar is bc I'm wearing a padded push up bra. When I take it off, you can't see the ouline of the implant. I really hope my muscle is just really tight and still needs to relax. I'll see what my surgeon says.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 28th October 2011, 9:58 am

ile just echo misf1 and say your implants are sky high, and everything loks tight..so when they drop and fill out u may feel perfectly happy with them. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:00 am

Hi Jen86, I'm going to tell my surgeon how much I want my boobs to gain. Like being 11" around each. They are currently around 9.5" each. so that's an 1" and a half each. I would rather be a little too big now than too small.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th October 2011, 10:01 am

I agree with Misf hun xx

They are still very high and have lots of changes to go through xx

Mention it too your PS however I wouldn't hold out much hope for a free reop due to you not liking the size Hug

30F is quite big xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:04 am

They look so small. I'll see what he says. Some surgeons don't believe in dropping and fluffing. I know they get to see what you look like right after they put them in, before all the swelling etc starts. So I'll ask him if they looked bigger in theatre.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 28th October 2011, 10:05 am

Hi babe, wavey just squizzed your photo diary again. At week 4 your implants are still sitting very high, and unders will prob take longer to d&f than overs as the muscle is tight and has to stretch...and looks like you have firm tight muscles generally so I would think your pecs are the same. You had great b tissue before your op :thumbs: so when the implants sink down into your boobs properly that tissue that's down there will be over the implant and your bust width will push out. All that area under your nipple will fill right out. dance
I hope you don't worry too much because i would hate to see you go through another op for nothing...but I totally understand that you just want them the way you imagined, I would too! Hug ask your ps to see photos of other clients with similar measurements and implants to compare 3-6mth post op pics I reckon. It may just ease your mind. Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:08 am

Hi Katyp that is such a great idea to ask to see those pics. I'll make sure to ask.

I don't want to go thru the opp again. I don't mind the pain, but I hated not being able to do all my day to day things.

13 days to go to find out what he says
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaDV 28th October 2011, 10:09 am

ah thats a pity chicky! I ended up going with 335 and Im very happy! its not super huge and people say it suits me....is your email working and Ill email you apic?
LolaDV
LolaDV
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 28th October 2011, 10:11 am

Give You Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 28th October 2011, 10:12 am

BTW lola nice new avatar! dance
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:14 am

Hi Lola, my email is working, do you still have the address. Thanks hun
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:18 am

Just emailed you Lola.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 28th October 2011, 10:37 am

hun i feel for u! im having a low day today, tired and emotional i guess but just cried coz measured myself and on bra size calulator came up wiv 32b for same size as u r, 28 under boobs and 34 across boob and im 32 on top (dont no wot u r there) im gutted coz wanna be a c cup but guess ive got a long way to go especially reading above comments wot wiv being unders too.im just impatient i guess and everythings getting to me today. i love my boobs tho and they r doing well so will focus on that for now i guess. i hope u get the answers u are looking for hun xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 10:43 am

Hi hun, the best place to measure yourself is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm 28.5" under breasts, 35" over breasts, 30" on top.

I come out 34DD, which is what I fit in. Although I look more like a full B, small C.

just remember when you measure on top and under the breast, the tape needs to be snug, over the breast, loose, but not falling off.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 28th October 2011, 10:51 am

thanx hun, will try again and see, also thought might try a bra on later in c cup and see how im doing lol. xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 28th October 2011, 10:59 am

Aw stircrazy I'm sorry you're not happy with your size.
But just out of curiosity do the breasts you have straight out of surgery reflect the breasts you have after swelling etc? My bf took a pic when I got back to my room immediately after surgery and they looked great, but they look absolutely nothing like that now!
Sorry to hijack your post thread sweet, I just read in your post that you said the surgeon got to see them in theatre before swelling etc and it made me wonder x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 11:04 am

I only took pictures 3 days postop. I saw them briefly when I woke up, before the sportsbra was put on, and I remember saying...they are so small. I don't remember anything else. I was is so much pain, due to no pain meds.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 28th October 2011, 1:28 pm

Hi Stircrazy. I think mine are too small too to be honest. I had 385cc hp unders and I dont think they are big enough at all. I just saw jojo's pics, she had 420 and they look great, that was the kind of size I was after x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 28th October 2011, 1:44 pm

hi stircrazy i have just looked at your pics again. I think they look a great size, im really unhappy with the size of mine and I had 385cc but I am gonna take some picture and look at them that way instead of the mirror because I actually think you look bigger than me LOL I think our minds are playing tricks on us. Part of my problem is that I alway wore chickenfillets and very padded bras and now in my sportsbra under clothes I look smaller than I did before :(
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 2:39 pm

I know how you feel Shell025. I just took some pictures of me in some clothes without the freaking sportsbra, and also some with a normal bra, in the mirror they look small, but looking at the photo's they look freaking amazing. I'm so confused. Here is a picture I just took.lol

I want a re-opp..not happy at all. New_dr10

I want a re-opp..not happy at all. New_dr11
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 28th October 2011, 2:44 pm

your pics look great stircrazy !!!,they dont look small at all !!!xx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 28th October 2011, 2:50 pm

Thanks sparklyleeds. Maybe its looking in the mirror and looking at myself. I think maybe I'm getting used to them, but I did expect them to be a lot bigger somehow. They look good in this dress, don't know if its bc its a size 6, or bc its the little ruffles in front.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next