Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not happy!!

+15
lucy lou88
Diamond2223
derbylou
elleblondie
Shorty
shellymae
amyamyf
lindylou22
kittie
HighMaintainance
alfie
carol_s
lola_blsk
DL
Abs99
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

not happy!! Empty not happy!!

Post by Abs99 7th March 2011, 5:51 pm

right!! i've got pics up so please pm me to look especially girls who have already had them done because my incisions seem waaayyyy too high, i said this to the nurse who looked nervous and then said when your boobs drop it will cover them but after seeing 'emma22' 's they dont look right at all add that to the fact i asked and paid extra for inspiras only to be told they did'nt put them in instead using cui's because they did'nt get delivered in time!!!! so upset i cant stop crying!! please advise!!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

not happy!! Empty Re: not happy!!

Post by DL 7th March 2011, 5:59 pm

I will take a look for you mind you one of my incision scars is slightly higher than the other one, however you cant see them. Please tell me you got back the additional money you paid for the inspiras and then never received the ones you wanted
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 7th March 2011, 6:02 pm

Hi hun... I'd love to have a peak and compare to many of my friends whom had theirs done recently... I'm still pre BA. Xxx

I'm sure its perfectly normal as many people heal so so differrently xxxx

Try not to stress yourself xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 6:02 pm

They should have advised you about that before they went ahead with the operation hunnie. I'm sure that they will be OK as many of the girls here have had the CUI's - but that is not the point
1. The CUI's do not have the lifetime guarantee of the Inspira's
2. You were given an 'inferior' product to the one which you had purchased.
I would kick up a real stink about this - and tell them you don't just expect a refund of the difference in price, otherwise you will be contacting your solicitors.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th March 2011, 6:03 pm

Aww so sorry you're not happy hun, try not to get upset, I'm sending you a hug Hug If you want me to have a look for you I will hun.

I think it's a disgrace that they haven't given you the implant that you have paid for, surely they knew they hadn't been delivered and should have told you. They should also have given you a refund for the extra that you have paid. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 7th March 2011, 6:04 pm

Oh my gosh. They should have told you that before to give you the option of waiting for delivery. That a disgrace!!! I would have a serious word with them about that. See if you can get perhaps a re-op and have the ones you agreed to inserted instead. They should do this free for you because they had no right at all to insert what you paid extra for. they should have told you before. That breaches a hell of a lot of trust there!
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th March 2011, 6:06 pm

I've had a look hun and I think they're looking great. If I remember right, my incisions were quite high up at first but dropped into place. I would definitely raise the issue of getting the extra money back that you paid for inspira's though.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 7th March 2011, 6:07 pm

dont know what to think, they said i can have my money back but not until its gone through head office and that could take upto 4-8weeks!! i'm more worried about my scars at the min though!! xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 7th March 2011, 6:11 pm

That's terrible that they put an implant in you that you didn't pay for!!!!! I would demand the extra money back immediately. They would have surely known that on the day of your surgery, and they should have told you this before you went in for your operation in order that you could make an informed decision about whether or not you wanted to go ahead.

As for the height of your incision, please don't worry hun. I know there was someone else on here who's incision was a little higher on their boobs (was it Jolene? sorry for mentioning you if it wasn't hun!) due to the placement of the crease or something, and I think mine might be like that too as my crease was very high before the op. I'll know on wednesday though so I'll let you know. They will heal to be practically invisible anyway, but you should speak with your surgeon (not a nurse) about it if it's really worrying you.

They're a fabulous size and shape though hun, and will look beautiful once they've settled fully.

Hope you manage to get it sorted!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th March 2011, 6:14 pm

I've had a look hun and I think they look fine, as Kittie has said they'll move down as they drop.

Having to wait 4-8 weeks for your money back is ridiculous, they're at fault here, they really had no right using a different implant, I'm quite shocked that they didn't inform you before hand.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 7th March 2011, 6:15 pm

I'd be angry that they didn't give me the implants that i'd requested and paid extra for!! I agree with Carol_s that you should kick up a fuss about it. They gave you them without consulting with you first, you might've said that you'd rather wait until the inspira's arrived...

As to your scars i'm pre ba so don't know what to say but i'm sure you'll get lots of good advice and i'm sure that they're fine :)
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 7th March 2011, 6:20 pm

I'm back again, sorry hun. I reiterate that the result you've got is lovely, and your incisions will be fine, but I cannot believe that they've put an implant into you that you didn't give permission to have. Even if you get your money back, it's absolutely awful practice for them to do that without informing you first. For the other girls on here who are pre-BA, I'm sure they feel that they wouldn't want to go into an operation expecting one thing and being given another. It's outrageous!

Demand your money back instantly!! not in a month's time!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 7th March 2011, 6:23 pm

thanks guys i really hope your right about not being able to see them, my surgeon hardly said two words to me before the op, dont think he was the approachable type, at one point he did ask if he was doing overs or unders!!!!! WTF, busy day mate!! anyway think i need to sleep on this and ring them tomorrow and start being a bit more firm cause they must think i'm a complete pushover! x
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 7th March 2011, 6:26 pm

I didn't even realize when I was looking at your pics but your right they are high, you should deff get your money back..but although they prbly messed up the scars will heal nicely..and there are great scar products out there, have they told you about mepiform?
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 7th March 2011, 6:35 pm

so I appologize I looked again and they actually arent that high, I think the other girls are right I think your implants will fall into place and you wont see them..chin up girl everything will be fine :) xo
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 6:37 pm

Please don't settle for just the difference hun - here's what you want to ask them for:
1. A written guarantee from them extending the original guarantee of the CUI's to a full lifetime guarantee which the Inspira's would have carried.
2. Your extra money which you have paid to be refunded within 5 working days
3. A further refund of £XXX because of the distress this has caused you
Please remember that these clinics are doing special offers all the time to lure people in and £500 to £700 is quite normal. The least they could do is a refund of around that size.
They will know they are completely wrong in what they have done here. I cannot believe a company would do this, it really is incredible
Get bolshey with them sweetheart
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 7th March 2011, 6:39 pm

Hello again
i have taken a look at yor photos and one of mine was not far off yours and now it has dropped you cant even see it at all. You will be fine xx Happy healing
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 7th March 2011, 6:57 pm

Hi,

I looked at your photos. The incision is in the same place as mine was and I thought the same thing. Mine has now dropped to the crease. Your look exactly like mine did at 8 days and I am now 16 days and they look a lot better already.

As for the CUIs you should definately get money back for that. It is not on to put them in without telling you.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th March 2011, 7:17 pm

Hey Girl,

So unfair to put you through this. It's shocking that you weren't made to aware of the changes they were making on your surgery. If they are making you wait 4-8 weeks I would be collecting interest on it. I can't believe that the doctor had to ask you what the plan was in terms of placement - that's not exactly creating the most confidence either. I think you're right, they were too busy to handle issues in a professional way. I'd be flipping out to. From hearing what the girls who have seen your pictures are saying tho, it sounds like things will turn out beautiful so thank goodness for that.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 7th March 2011, 7:21 pm

Hun as my PM said u don't have anything to worry about appearence/insision wise as they look perfect to me and the scars fade so quickly that in a few months you'll forget what u worried about :-)

But as other messages I would contact someone legal (citizens advice are really helpful as to which way to direct you) xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 7th March 2011, 7:37 pm

Hi chick

I totally agree with Carol on this one. You entered into a contract (whether verbal or written - both are legally binding) with the company and they have to abide by this. Your agreement was to have Inspira implants fitted and this is what you have paid for. They are fobbing you off by saying they will refund within 4-8 weeks.

You could sue them for breach of contract. Put a complaint to them in writing and say you are seeking legal advice. I think it is disgusting what they have done - you have not got what you asked for!! I would also state you are writing to their governing body - should be the General Medical Council who take up complaints and have to investigate.....this will worry the S*** out of them!!

Would also say you are considering informing the press about the issue - I am sure the national or local papers would be interested in this, as they have completely gone against their word.

I would also be looking for compensation for potential future problems with your implant, as your implant does not hold a lifetime guarantee as the Inspira one would have. They should therefore be looking at giving you a lifetime guarantee and I would be looking for a full refund of your entire fee!

Good Luck Chick and let us know how you get on! xxxxxxxxxx

:good:
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 7th March 2011, 7:45 pm

Can I maybe just take you all in with me lol!! Xxx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 7:48 pm

No, I'm far too squeamish Hysterical
- but I would hold your hand until you go to sleep if that's any good
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th March 2011, 7:52 pm

Oops wrong thread - thought it was candycain talking about her op tomorrow Screwy

Of course you can hun, just wish I was a lawyer, I'd take them to the cleaners on your behalf I'm so angry with them for doing this to you.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 7th March 2011, 7:56 pm

Hi I would like a peek if you don't mind I've not seen any others but I could compare them to mine just over two weeks post BA . I too think you should write them a strongly worded letter to put the different implants in without telling you is awful .... I have CUI,s ( I think ) so I hope they're nit bad :-(
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next