Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for?

2 posters

Go down

If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for? Empty If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for?

Post by Gabby 10th February 2011, 11:47 am

In terms of implant?

The 'profile' thing/height still befuddles me. I want my boobs to stick out a lot more than they do, but also be higher up so they don't look too different to the slope on my avatar pic (if that makes sense).

Am I making sense? shrug
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for? Empty Re: If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for?

Post by Tonic28 10th February 2011, 11:53 am

I think if you want them to stick out predominently then you want extra high profiles.....if you want them round at the top as well as under the nipple then round overs?? But if you want the slope effect as per your avatar then partials?? But all the above with the exra high profiles......

Have different consultations so you learn more on what you can acheive with your body and the boobies you already have...

Good luck xxx

Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for? Empty Re: If I want more upper pole, what do I ask for?

Post by Gabby 10th February 2011, 11:58 am

This link shows what I mean (she is clothed, just) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 10th February 2011, 11:59 am

Ooh thanks Toni, that does make sense 😁
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 10th February 2011, 12:34 pm

Your link is 'forbidden' Hysterical

Good luck Gabby x
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 10th February 2011, 2:16 pm

Oh! lmao

ahem, well, she's there if you wanna see <cough,cough...blush>

The info you've gien me Tomic is fab, I feel like I have an idea of what I'd like. Just gotta see what size he recommends, thanks a lot x
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 10th February 2011, 2:32 pm

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /boobs/File:Blue_Belle_Arabella.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.2.6 with Suhosin-Patch Server at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Port 80

The above is what I get when I click on your link shrug

Hahahah I'm intrigued now!

Your welcome to the info. Go armed with questions when you see your plastic surgeons....try and go with someone too as when they tell you what you can have for your size/shape etc it easy to forget in the embarrassment of it all - naked pre-op boobies help

xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down