Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upper pole straps

5 posters

Go down

Upper pole straps Empty Upper pole straps

Post by Starz-10 8th June 2010, 7:48 pm

Does anyone know if you can buy upper pole straps on the internet or is it just something that you must get from the surgeon? What exactly do they do? Do they actually change the shape of your boobs all together or do they just speed up the dropping process, so you would still get the same results as without using the strap but it just makes it happen quicker? x
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Upper pole straps Empty Re: Upper pole straps

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2010, 7:53 pm

You can buy them yes, but to be honest, unless your surgeon feels one is needed to help your recovery I wouldn't bother hun, your boobs will drop in their own good time, all the strap does is encourage them to drop.

If you wear one without consulting with your surgeon you must also understand that should it cause any problems you may compromise your aftercare policy hun, so be very careful and discuss first with your PS. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 8th June 2010, 7:54 pm

they tend to be for unders i believe,to help stop the muscle pushing up.i have to wear one for 6 weeks with no sports bra as i had unders my upper pole was very high for the 1st week.if you needed one the hospital would have supplied one or recommended one.but you can buy them online etc at approx £16 on ebay.or from medical suppliers etc
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 8th June 2010, 8:00 pm

Thanks cookie and melloumaw, I don't think I will bother getting one then as my ps has never mentioned it and I don't want to risk anything, I just don't seem to have much lower pole at the moment and my boobs seem to be pointing downwards. I thought the upper pole strap might help but if all it does is speed up the process then I think I will just be patient and wait for any further changes to come x
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 8th June 2010, 8:07 pm

mine still look like a chameleon pointing left and right lol.
i believe you should get a better idea of shape etc more towards 6 weeks onwards
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th June 2010, 8:14 pm

Hey hun, I have a sticky strap that were put on mine since my op. My surgeons going to take it off at my 1 week check up but I plan on buying one to wear to sleep to help them drop as my skin is still holding the implant high. I've seen one on macom medical's website and I'm going to ask my surgeon if its OK to wear it.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th June 2010, 8:16 pm

I think they all start off pretty high, will little lower fullness. They will drop into position eventually, just takes a while. A surgeon will usually provide you with a strap if they think it is needed
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down