Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much upper pole still!!

+3
dling1
COOKIE
greybear312000
7 posters

Go down

Too much upper pole still!! Empty Too much upper pole still!!

Post by greybear312000 11th January 2015, 7:16 pm

Hi ladies. I am very happy with my boobs so far and will be 12 weeks post op on Tuesday. The only problem I am having which I think is due to 3 factors (thick/tight muscles, very tight skin and round textured hp implants) is that although my boobs are at the perfect height there is still far too much upper pole and when I put a bra on to try to get cleavage from the side they look round at the top then droopy/pointy at the bottom. They are soft underneath but there's little projection atm and still pretty firm at the top where the muscles are holding them tight. I suppose what I'm asking is did anyone with textured round implants find that they fluffed past 12 weeks post op as I was really hoping to be looking a lot more natural by now and I think I would be disappointed if this was the final result? xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Too much upper pole still!! Empty Re: Too much upper pole still!!

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2015, 7:19 pm

You're DEFINITELY not seeing the final result yet Greybear. 

You've LOADS of time yet before you're going to be swing anything like a final result and I'm talking in terms of months hun. It can actually take anything up to a year for fully healing and the longest we've had here for fluffing is 9 months post-op. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 11th January 2015, 7:27 pm

Thanks Cookie so much for the reassurance. That is why I love this forum as there's always someone who has either been through it or knows someone who has! I am currently seeing my surgeon regularly for until these tight muscles start to relax and he seems pretty confident that they will relax in time and my skin will stretch too to allow more softening etc. He did say it's going to take months not weeks for me and I'm sure I read that textured implants take longer to fluff. At least they have dropped well and are at the perfect height now. Not really seeing any progress in loss of upper pole yet which worries me a bit but I suppose I just need to continue to be patient! xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2015, 7:52 pm

Yes....patience is definitely the key to getting the result you want. 

It's the polyeurothane (furries) that take longest to drop and fluff, but for someone with very tight skin and muscle in your case it can take quite a while. I was right there with you with mine not dropping too and I was eventually advised to massage, forcing downward on my breasts to encourage them to drop and this did work for me. 

You should however never massage textured implants unless it's under instruction from your surgeon. 

If you have direct access with Mr Alvi via email, it may be worthwhile asking if this is something he might like you to try? I'm unsure whether he'd want this for you, but it's worth asking because I know this has good results in helping the implants downward when they're being very stubborn. 

If you're concerned that with having round implants you're always going to have some degree of that full upper pole, please don't babe. They do settle to a shape as natural as any anatomical shape. 

This is a pic of mine with rounds just to show you you will achieve a nice natural slow in the end, but it sadly does take time. 

Here is the pic. Hope they help. Xx

Too much upper pole still!! EAFA813D-3D4D-40A7-951C-DE16C2DA487B_zpsxpr6etbr

Last edited by COOKIE on 11th January 2015, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 11th January 2015, 8:00 pm

Hi Cookie. They look fab and very natural. Mine are still quite obviously fake at the moment. As for the height of my boobs that is perfect imo it's just that they are sitting at that height looking and feeling round and firm, like they've been stuck on! I asked Mr Alvi about massaging when I saw him last week and he said he doesn't think it will help but I can if I want to. I'm doing no upper body exercise and covering my tight skin in moisturiser. The top of the boobs still feel tight in the morning where the muscles have tigthtened overnight and I am sleeping braless under instruction of Mr Alvi and takin ibuprofen 3 times a day for 2 weeks to see if it helps. It hasn't helped the tightness but it's definitely helped the pain. I see Mr Alvi again in Feb to see if I'm making any progress. Not sure what treatment will be next if things haven't changed xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 11th January 2015, 8:08 pm

Hi Greybear
I have textured round xhp, I'm 5 months post-op and still havnt fluffed. They have dropped nicely but still hoping the fluffing fairy will pay me a visit, I'm trying to be patient but it's not one of my virtues  huh smiley
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2015, 8:17 pm

Keep massaging whilst your waiting to see your surgeon greybear. Honestly...you'll be surprised how it does help. I woke up one day and they'd just dropped! It was weird...

If they're still really tight, your surgeon may think about dissecting the muscle a little more to allow for more room, or he could opt for over the muscle. 

Don't panic at the thought of going over the muscle if this is the only option available to you, we've had quite a few ladies here who've 'had' to have partials pre-op, but then for whatever reason theyve then had to change placement and it's been beneficial for all who have had it done. 

So even it does come to the worst and they don't budge, which is still very early days to think that, there are options that's aren't too invasive to help you get it sorted. But firm downward massage on the tops of your boobs will hopefully help before you get to see your surgeon again. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th January 2015, 8:43 pm

Hi greybear, agree with everything cookie has said. 

You're no where near your final look yet Hun. Give it another 12 weeks and you'll see yet another difference, give it a year you'll be there :ok:  Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th January 2015, 9:03 pm

I had textured round unders. It was about 6m when I realized I was spilling out of my bras and had fluffed. So do give it some more time :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 12th January 2015, 10:06 am

Thanks ladies. I spoke to my surgeon regarding overs and he was not keen at all as my skin is so thin and I have zero breast tissue so would have really bad rippling he says. I think he's probably right as I can actually feel my muscle through my skin atm! Maybe he's thinking of dissecting the muscle a bit if things don't improve in time. I trust him completely and I know whatever happens he'll choose the best option for me. It's not really affecting me in day to day life as in I don't really have a lot of muscle distortion more that it feels tight when I get up from lying down and I am unable to swim atm. My main concern is I would like a more natural look and that bras just make my boobs look stupid from the side due to the upper pole! Hoping you ladies are right and I've just got to be patient! Oh dear dling1 you are still the same at 5 months? Have you had no softening or fluffing at all? What size implants did you have? I think because I went for the largest implant he recommended this is also going against me so really I've got 4 factors fighting the fluff which is tight muscle, largish implants, textured implants and tight skin. Oh dear will I ever get there??!! Thanks so much ladies for all your replies. Glad to know I will get there one way or the other!! xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2015, 10:56 am

You will get there greybear, some peoples boob journeys take the scenic route and take a little longer than others xx  Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 12th January 2015, 12:05 pm

Hi Hun
I had 615 implants, pretty big but this is my second ba, first time I had 300's. I also had an uplift this time so I'm thinking that this may be slowing diwn the fluffing process, they have softened up some compared to 5 months ago but they are still pretty firm. I had overs so no muscle holding them down, I'm not losing hope though  fingers crossed
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 12th January 2015, 2:02 pm

Wow 615s! I so would have loved to have been able to go bigger but it's probably a good job I didn't tbf. Thanks mrs ball. I'm sure you're right. I suppose I just have to be patient but I really hoped by summer to be looking much more natural. My op was 21st October so 6 months will be 21st April. Hoping for some changes by then! xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 13th January 2015, 6:59 am

At 6 months I was told mine wouldn't drop anymore and my right one was being held up too high. I had pocket revision to bring the implant down and I moved from rounds to anatomical because I had quite obvious snoopy dog deformity. You are welcome to see my trail journey from before my original surgery til now.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 13th January 2015, 10:18 am

Just a thought Grey, I wonder if it's worth using your beloved band for  a  few weeks again?  Not sure if that'll help?

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 13th January 2015, 11:38 am

I got rid Boobies2be lol. Couldn't wait! To be honest I don't want the height to change as even my surgeon says it is perfect I just want the firmness and tightness from the muscles and skin to improve so that I get more lower pole and more projection and bras fit me properly! Started massaging again last. Scars are very tight too as is all my skin so massaged them a bit too. Still waking up with morning boob every day cos of these stubborn muscles and it is 12 weeks today since op! Thanks loui1981 I will have a look. Hope everything is good now?? xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 13th January 2015, 11:39 am

Sorry loui1981 do you have a link and password for your trail. Thanks so much xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 13th January 2015, 4:04 pm

Oh god you poor thing, Morning boob still...you have all my sympathy!!!  I really hope you get some relief soon! xxx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down