Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Op Bras

5 posters

Go down

Post Op Bras Empty Post Op Bras

Post by SJG83 22nd December 2010, 5:08 pm

Who tells you which size Post Op bras to buy? Will I get told by the nurse at my Pre Op assesment? That is a week before my BA and I dont think that leaves me a lot of time to find some decent ones if thats the case. Or should Mr Khan have said something at my consultation?
I kinda wanted to buy some in the sales...
I'm a 32C atm and I'm having 310cc HP Overs. Can anyone take a guess at what size I should buy? Do I have to go up a back size for comfort?
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post Op Bras Empty Re: Post Op Bras

Post by carol_s 22nd December 2010, 5:15 pm

Yes, I would recommend you go up a back size hun - I didn't and they are still a little on the tight side - even after 2 weeks. So maybe a 34 DD and a 34E??
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2010, 5:23 pm

Your surgeon/clinic will give you an estimated size to get hun, if you're not already told then yes, ask at your pre-op.

I would then buy the estimated bra size - for example a 34DD then do up a cup size and buy a 34E and another going up a band size to a 36DD.. you can always take back what you don't use if you keep the reciepts. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 22nd December 2010, 5:30 pm

Yes Carol is right, I didn't get a larger band size at first and it was very uncomfortable!

I didn't know what cup size to get either so I bought two and kept the labels on and took the one I didnt use back.

Also I guess it depends on what your PS says, but mine was happy for me to get just a non-wired bra, not a sports bra. So a lot easier to find. They do a great range in Debenhams that are non-wired t-shirt bras. I'm finding them pretty comfy and give a good shape...and being thicker material soften those over enthusiastic nipples!

Happy shopping!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 22nd December 2010, 6:26 pm

I would maybe get bigger than others have suggested - although depends on make - I yesterday went into theatre a 32A and then last night filled my Asda 34E sports bra which was still too tight on the last hooks and the pain of the straps digging in across my back and shoulders was worse than the pain in my boobs. Today after the nurse took out the drains I asked her to put me in my M & S zip front bra and although it is only a 34DD rather than E it is more comfortable - but very full and tight. Didn't think she would get it round me though as very strange having it do up at front - I had to lie down for nurse to get it on me. I had 295 round unders. So maybe you should get 34E or F or even a cheap one in a 36 band. Did you get a sports bra for your consultation to try rice boobies or real implants in - that is the size my surgeon told me to take. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down