Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many bras post op?

4 posters

Go down

How many bras post op? Empty How many bras post op?

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 9:35 am

Hiya girls

I've searched for this topic and I can't find any info but sorry if this has been asked a million times.

I have always worn a 36 band - I read on here that it's a dated method to add 4 inches onto a band size. Anyway, I spoke to my surgeons office to ask what size z bra they were providing - they're providing 2...they said it was a small so a 32 band, and they were like macoms so there is no cup size. I measured under my boobs last night and I'm a 31 so the small would be right.  They told me I didn't need to get any more bras as this is all I would need post op. However I'm just a bit worried, what if I swell up post op. Is it worth getting a medium too for a just in case scenario?

Ooooh not long now so i had better get my skates on! Thanks guys xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

How many bras post op? Empty Re: How many bras post op?

Post by rachij 21st October 2013, 9:40 am

I would get a medium as well, I got two macom (size 34 and 32) only wore my medium 1 day!!!! As by the tuesday evening my back swelling had gone and so was too big for me.  Now in my size 32 macom on the tightest setting.

Am selling my medium macom as don't need it, also got a 32E m&s zip front sportsbra to wear while macom is in the wash or wet from flannel washing!!!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 9:41 am

Personally I brought 2 macoms... One in my normal size and another in one size larger and this to be was a godsend... If your getting one given to you by the hospital I think it's worth getting one size up aswell because we all have different levels of swelling and I was in the bigger size for almost two weeks... You could buy a back fastener with extenders but the macoms are so popular here and comfortable that a lot of us here do go for them and then you have no worrys what so ever about buying a bra and it not fitting xx
Whatever you decide you will want another bra anyway for while one is in the wash.
Not long to go :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 9:47 am

Thanks Jennifer, they are providing 2 small ones so is it worth asking for a medium and a small or just buy a medium just in case - I'm used to wearing a much larger band size so I'm just worried the small will feel too tight! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 10:06 am

If you're measuring 31" around the band then the small Macom will be fine babe... However as the ladies have said swelling does occur for the majority of us around the ribs around day 3-5 so a medium size would also be of benefit to you.

I'd ask for 1 small and 1 medium. If you have no need for the medium and are lucky enough not to have swelling you could always ask to exchange for another small at your one week post-op check. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 10:10 am

Hiya Rach, sorry I only just saw your post. Thanks for that, I may take you up on that if I find the medium more comfortable!

Thanks Cookie, I will ask for one of each as I can get hubby to hand wash the bras and dry them on the radiators so I will only need to be in a tighter/looser one for a small amount of time. It saves buying another one if I'm getting 2 free anyway.

Thanks girls, as per usual you have answered my question completely!! Xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 10:18 am

Yes agree with cookie! Its worth asking for one small and medium :) Almost two weeks :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 10:31 am

Thanks Jen, I just spoke to them, they said I would only need the small but I said I wanted a medium too so they've ordered that. They said they will put me in the small after surgery - a black one ooooh how sexy! 

9 days oh my! *New boobie dance*

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 10:34 am

yahoo  Good!! :) all sorted now! Yay new boobies with Ms Kat :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 21st October 2013, 10:52 am

yahoo
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down