Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First bras post op

+2
Crystal
jay1983
6 posters

Go down

First bras post op Empty First bras post op

Post by jay1983 2nd October 2010, 11:19 pm

At the moment I am still in my not-so-sexy sports bras even though i love them. Have a bit of a decision to make when buying first bra. Should I splash out and get a really good one or should I get cheap and pretty ones e.g. gerge & primark. I am by no means being a snob as I love a bargin. Just curious as to what to do as obviously they are looking good and have cost a lot of money and I want to make the results last! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

First bras post op Empty Re: First bras post op

Post by Crystal 3rd October 2010, 8:38 am

Hun your boobs will change soooo much over the next year..............I made the silly mistake of at my 6 week mark rushing out to la senza & my parents (bless them!) brought me 160pounds worth of beautiful bras & matching nickers & then 2 weeks later my boobs fluffed (changed shape & got bigger) & they were all to small & i couldnt wear any of them so i was gutted!!!!!

I had to sell them in the end to a girl on here for 30quid! & they were brand new :tears: so if your in your 1st 3-6 months id buy cheep ones till your boobs have stopped fluffing & changing shape!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd October 2010, 8:42 am

from what i have read on here from the other girls your shape and size may change quite a bit in the first couple of months so i would hold off buying very expensive sexy bras until your size is more settled, then you can go to town!!! :cheerlead: Stars dance yahoo unless money is no object of course, in which case go for it (and lucky you!)

:good:
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 3rd October 2010, 8:42 am

I think as long as your bras fit well so that you have good support, it doesn't matter how much you spend on them.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 3rd October 2010, 9:23 am

I personnaly wouldnt spend too much at first. I went to Bravissmo (love that shop!!!) & initially at 3 months post op i fitted a 30E. Several months later....a 30FF so all my nice 30E's are way too small now. They haven't changed much for a while so i tend to spend spend spend on nice ones now :-) x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd October 2010, 11:43 am

I know exactly what you mean about wanting the reuslts to last but like Kittie said aslong as you have a good fit I don't think it matters much about wheer you buy it they more expensive ones do last longer though but if you are going to change over the next few months you wouldn't get your wear out of them anyway. I got a few nice ones from La Senza and Debenhams and they have a sale on at the minute xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down