Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bras post op

+2
mais04
Scatty247
6 posters

Go down

Bras post op Empty Bras post op

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 7:27 pm

Hi ladies nice to catch up on here old and new faces :) group hug

So I'm coming up to 3 months post op still early days but I'm finding bras a struggle, I'm wearing the right size I'm between 30/32 band where as before ba I was wearing bras way way too loose. But I'm struggling at the moment with them and just wondering if its normal I feel really suffocated and claustrophobic in them is this normal or is this just a problem in my head? Even my sports bras that I loved wearing before can feel a bit much at times and I find myself tugging at them so I can breath even though they aren't really that tight. Does it just take time or am I just causing myself to panic abit? Sorry for strange question lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Bras post op Empty Re: Bras post op

Post by mais04 11th February 2013, 7:51 pm

I haven't had this problem so not much help but hopefully it will improve for you :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 7:58 pm

Just rereading my post and I sound like a mad woman mais lol it must just be me xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 11th February 2013, 8:00 pm

I found bras before BA were restricting and uncomfortable so I'm not really looking forward to wearing wires again.. Not sure if thats because they were mega boost xxxtrapadded ones. I'm considering the support non wired bras m&s have or the belvia type bras or no bra at all?.. Sorry I'm not much help lol xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 11th February 2013, 8:04 pm

You don't sound mad I know the feeling I have had it before my BA feeling like I constantly had to take mine off indoors lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 11th February 2013, 8:22 pm

You dont think they have dropped more do u sounds silly just wondered xx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 8:26 pm

It's the band that seems suffocating I'm still waiting for the drop I think lol I hurt them the one day too I went to London for day in a nice snug deco felt really comfy after 12 hrs I was really sore and couldn't wear wires for good week after I'm jus weaning myself back into them now xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th February 2013, 9:05 pm

It took me months to get back into bras Scatty. I just couldn't get comfortable in them at all and this is very common hun, so don't worry, its not just you.

I just built up the time I was able to wear wires over a period of months Scatty and I mean months lol, until I was able to wear wires all day.

I can wear wires whenever I want now and for however long I want, but I seek the comfort of a sportsbra whenever I don't have to wear wires, which is most of the time lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 11th February 2013, 9:09 pm

I'm 3 months post op scatty and been wearing wired bra's to work and after a 71/2 hr shift I can't wait to get it off and into a comfy sports bra....so no your not mad know where ya coming from, I am weaning myself in gradually. Xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 10:05 pm

Thank god it's not just me then I'm spending an hr a day with no bra at all cause I have to breathe, I can't wear polo necks either and it's that same sort of TOO MUCH lol

I have a few bras that push my boobs together and although they don't hurt at the time they leave me sore for a couple of days after am I going to have to avoid the padded or will that take time too? Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down