Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help needed

5 posters

Go down

Help needed Empty Help needed

Post by jay1983 23rd October 2010, 4:42 pm

I have been to get fitted today. Had real issues with the clinic when getting my stitches removed. Not happy bith shape as sloping almost flat...hard to describe. When was trying on bras I showed the girl and she was shocked and thought the implant was bottoming out expecially when i move implant around. Not had the best service from the clinic I went to (had to put in a written complaint) and am having an appt with nurse at london clinic as there for business next week. Should I raise concerns. Also I had paid and asked for a full uplift, however, when I cam round from op I had just had nipple lift. At time was pleased as I thought this meant less scarring, however, now i'm thinking that maybe he should have done the full lift and I wouldn't have the slopping where my breast tissue is sagging over implant. Still having trouble with stitches healing on nipples too. Not regretting getting them done but so not pleased with outcome. If I put some pics up later tonight will people look and offer advice?! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Help needed Empty Re: Help needed

Post by alfie 23rd October 2010, 5:24 pm

Awww jay, sorry you're not happy hun. I think you should definitaly raise your concerns at the appointment, make sure they write it all down too.

Would the price have been different for just a nipple lift?

Have they not said why the stitches are taking their time healing?

I don't mind looking for you hun.

xxx

alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 23rd October 2010, 5:32 pm

Sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted.
I second letting the clinic know. Are you seeing your surgeon?
Are you still within your aftercare? Maybe get a second opinion with a different surgeon at the same clinic, just to get another opinion on your case and go from there x
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 23rd October 2010, 5:36 pm

I would definitely raise your concerns hun. Maybe write them down before you go so you know you get everything across. Also, ask for an explanation as to why you had a nipple lift rather than full lift.

Hope you get some answers at your appointment.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2010, 5:37 pm

I'm so sorry to read you so unhappy Jay Hug

How far along post-op are you sweetness?

You should definately be making your clinic aware of your unhappiness sweetheart and if you still aren't happy with how your nipples are healing you should be seen regularly until you're happy hun. May I ask the reason why you have already sent a written complaint?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 23rd October 2010, 5:55 pm

Also you need to check the consent form...if you didn't consent to a nipple lift mr surgeon did wrong (legaly, professionally etc) so that could give you something to 'bargain' with.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd October 2010, 6:21 pm

Thanks for lovely replies ladies! Lost the cable for camera so having trouble uploading! I have raised some concerns with clinic and they just brush them off. I am waiting a response from the complaint I put in writing against after care from nurse. I had op on 24th aug and still got blister like wounds. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down