Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some advice needed pls..

+4
Nicolaxxxx
misf1
abbie
elb
8 posters

Go down

Some advice needed pls.. Empty Some advice needed pls..

Post by elb 22nd January 2011, 9:09 am

Hi Girls
I'm after a bit of advice, I was orginally thinking of boob injections but after finding this site and reading some replies have now defo decided against it.

My questions now are:
1. Where do I start looking for a BA, I live in Bournemouth so thinking of Southampton or London?
2. I'm getting married 16 July 2011, i've had my measurements done for my dress which comes in in March, I'm thinking I should really wait till after my wedding for a BA, but I could start looking into it now, yeh?
and 3. We plan on having another baby after the wedding, fingers crossed, (i've got a 3yr old now). Would you recommend waiting till I have another child or is it still ok to have a BA whilst trying for a baby?

I will obviously ask the last question to surgeons when I start researching properly but was just after some guidance, and after reading lots on here, the guidance and advice people give are fab, as they have been through it or are going through it.
Thanks

:allo:
elb
elb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Some advice needed pls.. Empty Re: Some advice needed pls..

Post by abbie 22nd January 2011, 9:13 am

id wait till after the baby if at all possible in case pregnancy affects the appearance too much
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd January 2011, 9:37 am

I would wait until after the baby as pregnancy can affect your boobs, so you could have them done before baby, but then the pregnancy could ruin them, so you would have to spend the same amount twice.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 22nd January 2011, 10:13 am

Hey hun Dito what the girls are saying Pregnancy can also make them sagg so I dont think the added weight of the Implants would help as youre skin will stretch a lot on your boobs during preg But youl allready Know that hun just noticed you had a 3 yr old. You could start looking into it now as the more info you have the better and you will have more time to have diff consultations etc GoodLuck Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 22nd January 2011, 10:19 am

Soon after a BA you can get pregnant without too many problems. All women's breasts react differently to being pregnant but if you have only just had a BA, pregnancy alone will not change them or cause them to sag as the skin will still be tight and strong (also depending on your age).
If you intend to breast feed I would wait. I have had so many people asking me about implants and BFing and although you can do it, you really need to bare in mind that breast feeding ruins fake boobs too! So I would not spend the money until after you have finished having babies if you want your boobs to stay perfect!

Michelle (BA in 2000 - babies in 2008 & 2009 which I express Breast Fed for a short while).
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 22nd January 2011, 10:21 am

I should add that I meant pregnancy alone won't cause them to change 'too much' - or at least 'shouldn't' but everyone is different so it's no guarantee.
I had two failed pregnancies before I had my first baby and my boobs were fine, even though they were 6/7 years old at that point.
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 22nd January 2011, 10:31 am

I just wanted to say I was only talking through my own experience I was only 18 when I had my first wee boy and I went from a D to a F cup so mine Stretched really bad and then after I gave birth the volume dissapeared and I was left with lets just say 2 golf balls in socks lol but as michelle was saying everyones diff I was just talking through my own experience but youl know what your boobs will be like through your first preg xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 22nd January 2011, 11:19 am

Hey hun,
I'd wait until after the baby as well.
I live in Bournemouth as well, i'm having mine done at the harbour in poole with Mr Cadier, he is lovely and great reputation.
xxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 22nd January 2011, 11:19 am

Yeah, I think you also have to take into consideration how much weight you put on during pregnancy. I don't really put on weight other than bump but I know people who balloon all over no matter how much they try to avoid it.
I know someone who had their first baby at the same time as me who had implants and she got really bad stretch marks on her boobs.
For me, although having 2 kids has taken it's toll on my boobs (and whole body!) it also has a lot to do with age etc.
I am quite sure my boobs would have done better had I had my kids within 2 or 3 years of my BA.... but nothing is bad that I would change it if I could.

Also, you could have a BA before your wedding. If your dress is being made from scratch they can easily change it.
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 22nd January 2011, 11:31 am

did your boobs change in pregnancy much last time?
Just saying cos mine went up 5 cup sizes during pregnancy and back down again, and it ruined them, whereas others barely change size at all and theirs are fine afterwards
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by elle 22nd January 2011, 12:23 pm

Hi, I live in Highcliffe, I had my BA with Ian Whitworth at the nuffield in bournemouth. Im a Theatre Manager and know a lot of the surgeons, he was the only one i would have gone to, and his work is excellent. He will give you any advice you need, he is very approachable and down to earth.
Good Luck
elle :thumbs:
elle
elle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 22nd January 2011, 3:34 pm

Hiya, i live in Dorset too, i'm going with Mr Cadier at the Harbour hospital in Poole. I havnt heard of Ian Whitworth before but as Elle has recommended him perhaps it would be worth having a consultation with both him and Mr Cadier? I think it can be good to see more than one surgeon, they can have very different views sometimes. If i'd gone with the first surgeon i saw i think i'd of ended up with boobs way bigger than i wanted! Mr Cadier is very nice, he's easy to talk to and doesn't use cheap implants like some of the larger commercial companies have done. I dont know much about pregnancy and boobs but i guess it would be best to wait if u are planning to have another baby soon. Best of luck x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by elb 23rd January 2011, 8:04 am

Hi Girls

Thats fab thanks for all your info. My boobs hardly changed at all and nor did my figure during pregencacy, she was just like a bump up my shirt..!! It was only when I started breastfeeding that I had the boobs I'd always wanted.. dance Bigger and fuller..!!

So think I will make an appt with the surgeons both in poole and highcliffe - how handy is that, thought I would have to travel to London or something.. And see what they say and how I feel about them.
Thanks for the details of the surgeons girls..xxx

Jolene I notice you have 4days to go...good luck hun, bet you can't wait..xx
elb
elb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 23rd January 2011, 2:52 pm

Thank you sweetie I can't wait.
I thought I'd have to go to London as well and so glad I don't have to the journey back after would not have been comfortable!!!!
I was the same with my first child but with my second I got quite big!!!!
Xxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down