Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People should think before they speak...

+17
Peachy34
kittie
pinkbabe
mizzpink23
sarahdawn31
tanyajade
MilliePig
minxie
HelloSailor!
Vix
Miss D
abbie
Phoebe
mellie76
KNOTTY80
natalia
jay1983
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

People should think before they speak... Empty People should think before they speak...

Post by jay1983 11th September 2010, 9:58 pm

Saw a friend who said that for the ammount I have paid I should have gone bigger! I was a 32c/d and now a 32e. I'm pleased but then people say things and makes me doubt! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

People should think before they speak... Empty Re: People should think before they speak...

Post by natalia 11th September 2010, 10:00 pm

she was prob jealous its always women isnt it that come out with this sort of thing as long as your happy hun thats all that matters xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

People should think before they speak... Empty Re: People should think before they speak...

Post by KNOTTY80 11th September 2010, 10:06 pm

meow claws out it sounds , just jealous hunni x
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 11th September 2010, 10:26 pm

Ah thanks ladies. Maybe she was being catty. See I'm not like that so don't realise if someone else is being! I just thought it must be true and was gutted. Will put some more pics up soon and people can let me know what they think! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 11th September 2010, 10:34 pm

don't take any notice hun. all jealousy x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 12th September 2010, 6:55 am

As all the other girls have said, she is jealous, ignore her. As long as you are happy doesnt matter what anybody else things does it xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 12th September 2010, 7:03 am

for the amount you paid, you should get what YOU want. Having a boob job isnt about getting as much implant as you can for your money.
What a stupid thing for her to say
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss D 12th September 2010, 8:47 am

I agree, what a stupid thing to say. we're not all wanna be jordans thank god. Most women have surgery to feel better about their body not to get attention by having enormous bazookas. If you're happy with your boobies then who cares what other small minded people think. xx
Miss D
Miss D
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 12th September 2010, 8:57 am

Thats a very bitchy thing to say. Ignore her, you dont get the biggest you can afford you get as big as you want.

I had a lot of people saying for that money i could buy a car, all i said was i didnt want a car and my boobs were more important, then walked away. There is no need for it, dont let it get you down sweetie, if you are happy (and we all get a bit of boobie greed to start with) that is all that matters. xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 12th September 2010, 9:01 am

She's being a proper bitch - as a "friend" even if you thought it you wouldn't say it. And like abbie said, having a boob job isn't about as getting as much implant as you can for your money. Jeez ... it's made me mad reading that. She will probably want a new pair herself and is miffed that she can't have one/doesn't have the guts! X
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 12th September 2010, 9:08 am

What a stupid thing to say! lol it's actually pretty funny... I have visions of you walking in to see surgeon and demanding as much silicone as you can get for 4k. ha ha!
Ignore it hun - you're happy and that's all that matters. Besides - 32E is not a small size!!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 12th September 2010, 9:12 am

How ridiculous! People just don't understand the reasons behind why we have gone for a BA in the first place. We don't all want to be like bloody Jordan do we, it's more about getting back what we used to have or like me a full and perky D/E is mahoosive compared to an empty A/B!
Ignore her and be safe in the knowledge that yours are pert and hers are prob on her knees Flash
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 12th September 2010, 9:54 am

Get her a bowl of milk meeeoow xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th September 2010, 9:58 am

Its always the ones with their own issues (lack of self esteem, jealousy ect) who are the first to critisize! Dont even take the time to listen... and personally I think we pay all the money to have natural looking boobs we love, not beachballs straped to our chests.
:flowers:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 12th September 2010, 10:20 am

yeh i agree with the others,shes jealous! i have a friend like that too, i uploaded a pic of me on facebook after my boob job of me in a vest top to show her, as she hadnt seen my boobs, so i then proudly msged her and said " look" i got boobies, and she replied saying,oh yeh, they look good but you look really chubby in the face.....errrr wtf!! i just thort,what a silly jealous cow and she even said she was "gutted" id had a boob job as she always used to have one over on me as she had big boobs and i didnt..till now. ignore your friend hun, and enjoy those boobies,if you got it, flaunt it! x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th September 2010, 10:22 am

I totally agree its the ones with low self esteem who make nasty comments. They are just jelouse that we have the balls to actually do something we want to do. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 12th September 2010, 11:51 am

very jealous girl
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th September 2010, 6:03 pm

I'm sure its the fact that you look so fab and perky that makes the green eyed monster come out in your friend hun rise above it sweetie its just petty jealousy xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by sassylady 12th September 2010, 6:09 pm

Cheeky B****r!!

just enjoy the fact that youve got the fab boobs you always dreamed of and they are fantastic enough to make her jelouse

And if she continues to be catty, get her some info leaflets on tummy tucks and give her them and just say "saw these and thought of you"!!1
then she will realise lol xx
sassylady
sassylady
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th September 2010, 7:21 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 12th September 2010, 7:53 pm

Thanks ladies. I'm still really pleased with them and would not want them any bigger at minute. When I went for my consultation my wish was to have something that looked bigger, higher and more natural. I said I wanted people to see me on the beach and think "lucky thing she's been blessed with a fab pair of boobs!" not "Lordie...wonder where she had her boobs done?!?!"
x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th September 2010, 8:18 pm

Exactly as long as you have got what YOU want hun then sod what anyone else thinks xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 12th September 2010, 8:44 pm

sassylady wrote:And if she continues to be catty, get her some info leaflets on tummy tucks and give her them and just say "saw these and thought of you"!!1

Ooooooh CASHBACK!

Hysterical
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 12th September 2010, 9:45 pm

sassylady wrote:And if she continues to be catty, get her some info leaflets on tummy tucks and give her them and just say "saw these and thought of you"!!1

Or i could mention that they also do "Reshaping and Tightening of the Female Genitalia"...she would be fuimming! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th September 2010, 9:50 am

jay1983 wrote:

Or i could mention that they also do "Reshaping and Tightening of the Female Genitalia"...she would be fuimming! x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

nearly weed myself laughing then maybe I could do with it x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next