Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to tell people!

+8
doracina
misf1
COOKIE
mrsm
Princess_x
Nicole
Redtulip123
cupcakeaholic
12 posters

Go down

I don't want to tell people! Empty I don't want to tell people!

Post by cupcakeaholic 21st March 2013, 1:30 pm

The only people that know I am getting my boobs done is my parents, boyfriend and best friend (and all the lovely people on here obviously) and I want to try and keep it that way for various reasons. I have opted for 325cc which my surgeon says will look natural so hoping that people will not notice. Was this the case for anyone else? xxx
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

I don't want to tell people! Empty Re: I don't want to tell people!

Post by Redtulip123 21st March 2013, 1:50 pm

The only people that I have told are the same as you: parents, hubby,sister and best friend. As I only had small implants no body noticed. Just had them replaced and again not told anyone. Was hoping to go a cup size bigger but they look the same as before so again no one will know what I've had done.

I think as long as there isn't a massive difference people aren't going to notice.
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 21st March 2013, 1:54 pm

Same! Other than close fam I've only told 4 friends I'm hoping nobody else will notice as I used to wear 2 extra padded bras so hopefully in clothes won't look too different!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 21st March 2013, 1:59 pm

As long as you don't obviously flaunt them in a big way then no one will notice. I had 315 for my 1st BA but I'm tiny and they were very round, and I flaunted them in bikini's and low-cut tops etc. So a lot of people noticed x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 21st March 2013, 2:04 pm

You don't have to tell anyone, and chances are nobody will notice, especially if youve had kids or your weight has fluctuated in recent years. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st March 2013, 2:26 pm

You'll be fine to keep your surgery to yourself babe. Its no-ones business but your own and you neither owe it to anyone to tell them nor should you feel guilty about not revealing you've had surgery.

Many women feel that 'being honest' telling all is the best way to go.

My take on that as a women who has chosen NOT to discuss my BA with those other than my immediate family and best friend is that in not revealing my BA it doesn't mean I'm being dishonest, if I tell a little white lie to detract someone from asking questions, it doesn't mean I'm deceiving them, if someone makes a comment hinting at my boobs being augmented and I ignore the comment and change the subject, doesn't mean I'm being fallacious...

It simply means I don't wish to discuss my boobs other than with those I have chosen to. I didnt sit having discussions about my boobs pre-op and my new boobs haven't changed me as a person so I'm certainly not going to sit and discuss my boobs post-op!

You make your own choices babe and never feel guilty for that choice lovely. They're YOUR boobs. Yes, you may have bought them, but that doesn't make them any the less YOURS! x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st March 2013, 3:05 pm

Agree with what cookie says, you'll be fine and no one will notice if you dont want them to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by doracina 21st March 2013, 3:19 pm

I haven't told anyone either, my husband knows and thats all. I will tell my mum, sister and close friends once they are done but right now i just feel that everyone would bombard me with the negative side of what can happen. I'am well aware of the risks, I just dont want to listen to everyone going on about it before hand. xx
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 21st March 2013, 7:17 pm

Im the complete opposite, ive told lots of people at work because of the uniform is tight and they wont give that long a time off without a reason so thought it be best to be honest. Until I have everything booked I am postponing telling my parents as i want them to know all the same facts as I do about it. My bf and sister are the only other people that know.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 21st March 2013, 7:44 pm

Only my husband knows and thats the way I hope it to stay. Im having teardrop implants so hopefully they look natural. I think its a private decision and very personal so hopefully if anyone notices they keep their opinions to themselves, I admire those of you who have the courage to be so honest x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 21st March 2013, 7:57 pm

Everyone is different and I think because of my excitment I havnt been able to shut up about it to the girls at work. I give them daily updates of what clinics ive seen/surgeons and whats been said. Who im going with and all the ins and outs of it all.
People are fickle and the last thing i wanted was for someone to find out from somewhere and there be an issue with why i have decided to keep it a 'secret' from everyone, like im ashamed of it or something. I think that honesty is the best policy in my case.
That and im just so damn excited about it, even if i did want to keep it personal, id only crack at some point anyway and discuss it with someone. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st March 2013, 8:38 pm

I despair of this 'honesty is the best policy' where Our surgery is concerned (im not targetting you personally Yolanda hun Hug )

I'm not in the least bit 'ashamed' of my BA. In not telling people its because I choose not too. I'm not lying and I don't have an issue, I simply don't feel its anyone else's business.

Just wanted to say that 'cos I don't want anyone choosing not to disclose their surgery to have any feelings of being untruthful in any way at all.

You choose whether or not you wish to tell people. That is all about choice, 'truth' doesn't come into it. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 22nd March 2013, 2:25 pm

Honey, I was a b cup and now a d and no one has noticed! even the people I did tell said it wasn't very noticable... i guess cause you wear a sport bra for a few weeks so they aren't prominent! I would say! if your worried maybe wear a drapey top or cardi for a little while after the additions? or just say something about having being fitted for a good bra and thats why they look more ample! or get a new hair cut or colour to take the focus off it! but seriously my boobs were like 2 completely different sizes and went from an a/b cup to a d and nobody ever noticed they were lopsided or that i had gone up a few cupsizes!
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 22nd March 2013, 4:18 pm

I havent told anyone about my BA. But i didnt buy these beautiful boobies to hide them away. Close friends and not some close friends have asked if iv had them done or commented on how big they look. Thats without having them on show too. I just laugh it off. Its nobodys business but mine. & i wont be the subject of idle gossip. My work life is completely separate to home and social life and their paths don't cross & a few people at work know which I'm fine about. I told one person then it spreads and everyone's asking "how's the twins" "how was your Xmas presents to yourself " etc. Bit annoying but just went with it. I'm not ashamed. Just don't feel the need to disclose.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down