Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak to company or surgeon direct?

+6
9NDFp
Charlii
mirren001
Loubeeloujack
sarahlou222
Blondie14
10 posters

Go down

Speak to company or surgeon direct? Empty Speak to company or surgeon direct?

Post by Blondie14 30th March 2015, 10:26 am

Hi all just wondering if any on could give me some more advice , I am about to contact either my surgeon (through the medical centre) or my patient co ordinator at aurora I am going to request to make another appointment and express my concerns of the loose skin I'm left with! I havnt spoken to my patient co ordinator since the op not even a email to check all went well which I think is quite bad! I am thinking of sending an email to patient co ordinator however do you think my surgeon would appreciate it more if I went direct to him with my concerns . I am not happy about the loose skin and want to request some sort of revision surgery when possible to correct this issue! Before the op it was my patient co ordinator who has been the inbetween women so I'm thinking best to contact her!
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Speak to company or surgeon direct? Empty Re: Speak to company or surgeon direct?

Post by sarahlou222 30th March 2015, 10:43 am

I'd try the surgeon directly first, but he may say to book through the co-ordinator because he may not know his own diary at the clinic x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Speak to company or surgeon direct? Empty Re: Speak to company or surgeon direct?

Post by Loubeeloujack 30th March 2015, 10:45 am

Oh dear I hope you get it sorted quickly sorry to hear your problem I'm sure they will fix any of your concerns and problems good luck x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 30th March 2015, 10:46 am

I would send email to patient coordinator as a starting point & perhaps ask if she can send a copy to your surgeon too so he is aware of your concerns & kept informed.
Ask if a copy can be added to your notes & any reply too.
Hope you get to see your surgeon soon & he is able to help with your issues. Hug
Let us know how you get on.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 30th March 2015, 11:16 am

I have just emailed my patient co ordinator as I know the receptionist at the medical centre( my only way contacting surgeon direct) always tells me to contact patient co ordinator anyway ! I've expressed all my concerns told her I'm not too happy and asked to make an appointment see my surgeon again. Thanks all I will keep you updated . Oh I did Also mention in the email that I understand that I'm early post op however the issue is becoming more aparent xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 30th March 2015, 11:26 am

Hope you get a prompt reply & get to see surgeon soon! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th March 2015, 12:40 pm

Go via your pcc, but do not settle for an appointment with her. She is not clinically trained in any way, just a sales woman. You need to see your surgeon about your concerns, no one else.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 30th March 2015, 3:32 pm

I've got a reply saying really sorry to hear your concerns will rely them to your surgeon and get back to me with recommendations and that most surgeons recommend waiting atleast 6 weeks. So have to wait and see now! Ive just added two pics onto my pic trail if anyone looks can you tell me if it's normal to have theta much loose skin they are soo saggy and wierd shape went lent over and can notice when stood up slightly too! The problem is worse in person but the pics kinda show it! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 30th March 2015, 3:33 pm

It's loose skin over the edge implant you can see there's no implant that' stays in place lol xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th March 2015, 3:52 pm

Hi Blondie14! I just had another look to see your updated pics, and I gotta say I think they look really good! When I lean forwards with my pre-BA saggy bust they look awful but yours give a lovely full look - mind you I know what you are saying about pics not showing what really like in person, so I hope you get to see your surgeon really soon so that your mind is at rest with a plan. Good that you set the ball rolling today! Shona xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 30th March 2015, 4:31 pm

Hope you get it sorted but charlii is right, make sure it's your surgeon you see and not the pcc. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 30th March 2015, 5:33 pm

I'd like to have a little look if u don't mind?x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 30th March 2015, 8:33 pm

Hiya blonde can I see , I felt the same as you at one point but now I been measured I feel a lot better, often what we see is not what others see if that makes sense xx
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 30th March 2015, 10:00 pm

Hi hun could I take a look please I had uplift and expected mine to be more fuller to be honest but the skin on the top and wen leaning over is stil floppy xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 31st March 2015, 7:51 am

Hi ladies , messaged you. I'm not crazy honestly it is there just doesn't really look bad in pics but so ugly in person! Waiting on appointment with surgeon now and hopefully he will give me a solution! Not heard anything back just yet but will let you know what he recommends I hope he does not just say all normal!!!!! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 31st March 2015, 8:21 am

I totally agree Blondie, I know your not crazy and that the pics are not showing what you can see in the flesh, fingers crossed he gives you an appointment v soon and that he acknowledges your concerns. Thinking of you! Shona xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 31st March 2015, 3:44 pm

Fingers crossed you hear back soon!! Let us know what they say. xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 8th April 2015, 7:09 pm

Heyyy everyone not been on here for a while I hope ur all doing well! I've been really busy lately and trying to keep my mind off getting depressed about my boobs! It's taking over my life! I'm not seeing my surgeon til 1st May as that'll be 6 week mark so that's when I will tell him all my concerns nothing much to update you in excerpt appointment booked with him really! The problem of loose skin as not got any better it is defiantly worse :-( . I'm thinking he may offer to do larger implants or a nipple lift to tighten the skin I'm not sure just hope he has a solution as I'm my boobs are looking Pritty bad now !! Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th April 2015, 7:13 pm

I really thought it might get better with time.
I'm sure you will feel so much better once you have seen the surgeon! I think I would have lots of questions to ask!! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down