Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you just tell people or lie ??

+10
Daisydee
tigertonix
Boney1992
Dayzeee
Charlii
Lacey24
mrsball
Sahara1981
MrsCheese
Princessgem
14 posters

Go down

Would you just tell people or lie ?? Empty Would you just tell people or lie ??

Post by Princessgem 14th March 2014, 12:32 pm

So I can't decide what to do should I be honest & tell people or make up an operation  having ? I don't think I want everyone knowing ! Only told family and 2 close friends so far - will need to stop doing my beauty treatments and hubby will need to tell his boss who are also friends that he needs a week off to help with kids, what op could I say I was having ??
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Would you just tell people or lie ?? Empty Re: Would you just tell people or lie ??

Post by MrsCheese 14th March 2014, 1:15 pm

I have stayed away from the other operation scenario simply because in my case I think this would arouse more suspicion as I have never mentioned any other health issues. I just not telling anyone other than my husband, mother and sister. I'm quite lucky as I am self employed and working from home at the moment so can hide away. I would just do whatever you are comfortable with xxx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Would you just tell people or lie ?? Empty Re: Would you just tell people or lie ??

Post by Sahara1981 14th March 2014, 1:36 pm

Don't jinx yourself! If u believe in that sort of thing.

You could be having sterilisation?

Or just tell who u desperately need to and just say you've pulled a muscle when other people see u.

I tell everyone I'm such a blabber mouth!!!  My fiancé is surprised I'm not getting them out for everyone lol x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th March 2014, 2:00 pm

There's 2options to tell people if you feel comfortable then not lying but just saying an op for personal problems/issues, to start telling fabricated stories of an operation will either arose suspension even more or people will want more details etc . By saying personal issues no one will question any further. 

So not lying just concealing the truth a bit more.
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey24 14th March 2014, 2:25 pm

Lol Sahara that made me chuckle I've just told people the truth as they will work it out and wonder why you felt the need to tell a story x
Lacey24
Lacey24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th March 2014, 2:32 pm

For work I just said elective surgery, and it was left at that. No questions asked. Some women go for back problems, as it also covers arm use and heavy lifting. But its really no ones business if you don't want it to be. Most people leave 'personal problems' or 'Family matters' well alone.

Everyone else in my life knows. Plus they're kinda obvious when I'm not dressing for work!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey24 14th March 2014, 2:47 pm

My 4 yr old shouted everywhere mummy's getting big boobs I didn't know where to look lol
Lacey24
Lacey24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 14th March 2014, 3:37 pm

You could say vein surgery as it needs recovery time and is invisible, that's what I'm telling work lol x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 14th March 2014, 6:04 pm

Have you thought of what you're going to do Gemma? I agree with MrsBall, if you feel comfortable telling the truth then do so, but if not, just say personal reasons! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 14th March 2014, 9:09 pm

Hi, babe!!
It totally depends on what YOU want people to believe. If you feel any sense of embarrassment then maybe you should just say you're going for a minor operation and keep it a secret. It is no one's business to know exactly what you're having done so they don't have the right to ask if you don't want to tell them.
However, if you're proud and completely excited about your boobs then I don't see the harm in telling people :) I told anyone who asked about it and I told all of my family and close friends. This is because I couldn't contain my excitement and I just wanted to share all my feelings and excitement with absolutely everyone haha! I also wanted people to know that I was thoroughly proud of my BA and not ashamed in the slightest. Of course I had the odd person calling me vain behind my back - but I just held my head high and told myself they must be bitter and jealous haha!

It's completely up to you, babe.. tell people exactly what you want to tell them. You have nothing to be ashamed of and therefore nothing to hide. However, I understand that obviously it's a very personal operation so if you want to keep it on the quiet then just tell people you're having a little minor operation and you'll be back to your normal self in no time! :) (Little will they know that you're telling a white lie and actually you'll never be your normal self again because you'll have massive boobies haha!)

Good luck, babe!xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 14th March 2014, 10:38 pm

Thanks girls ! I agree telling porkies probably won't work... I don't mind women knowing its mainly hubby's work mates I don't want to know, he works in construction so you can imagine ...... Plus I don't want people thinking I'm selfish spending so much money on myself or thinking "who does she think she is?!"

I think il say I'm having some elective surgery/ minor op and quickly change the subject , I am not going to shout about it from the roof tops but if people ask me outright I will be honest , I'm not a good liar and felt uneasy about that anyway. xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 15th March 2014, 8:33 am

Hi hun, I kept it very quiet just telling family and close friends. I told work family from Oz were coming to visit so I needed a week off and as I sit at a desk all day when I went back to work PO there was no reason for anyone to know. 
Overtime I have told a couple of people at work but there are still a lot of people I wouldn't like to know, people that would be judgmental or men that would be silly and talk about it!! So I felt more comfortable telling a little porkie to cover it up. But it's totally up to you hun and depends how you feel and who you want to know. 
Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 16th March 2014, 1:33 am

I'm a hairdresser so I think about 75% of my clients knew before my op because I always go snowboarding at Xmas/new year and they were all asking where I was going ....I just couldn't lie but absolutely no one was negative at all , if anything found it commendable that a women would actually for once please herself than spending money on everything else
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 16th March 2014, 2:21 pm

Hey ladies...I'm new to this site...my op is on the 4th may with Dr Meleagros at transform ...I did laugh when reading this as I've had the same thoughts...I work in a male dominated environment...I don't think I'm gona go un noticed haha x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th March 2014, 2:45 pm

Hi,
You could say your having an op for womens troubles that should suffice, don't think anyone especially men would question it further & your not telling any lies either, womens troubles cover a whole host of things..lol XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 16th March 2014, 4:12 pm

Lol cheekymich! Well I work in an office and I've been thinking about my shirts gaping at the buttons :-0 might have to get some new tops!!

Mirren001 that's a good idea !! xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 17th March 2014, 11:24 am

I have kept mine pretty quiet only a few people know. But if anyone asks I would probably tell the truth. I have decided I am not ashamed what so ever and not scared to let everyone know but I am not going to volunteer the information. When I had to disappear off the face of the earth of two weeks I just told people I was going into hospital/surgery as I am a sucky liar. Some didn't ask any more, but asked how I was feeling after. Those who did ask, I replied with personal reasons I would rather not discuss and let their mind run wild with ideas :P or you could say cosmetic reasons... which could from a mole to a BA to a face lift.. Its entirely what you feel comfortable saying. But I stuck with personal reasons more than anything :P xx good luck
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down