Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi im new and need advice!

+5
MarieMc85
alfie
kittie
Phoebe
vicki
9 posters

Go down

Hi im new and need advice! Empty Hi im new and need advice!

Post by vicki 30th August 2010, 5:43 pm

hello all

so pleased i have just found this UK site. all the others are good but are based in the US!

anyway i wonder if you can advise me...

i am having an uplift and a BA on 8th september. i have wanted an uplift for years but now its essential as i have lost quite a bit of weight due to a very stressful relationship in the past 2 years. to give you a jist of the size i used to be a 36dd/e and at my largest a 38d. i went for my consultation a month ago (BMI windsor) and i said i wanted to be around a 34D, no bigger. he suggested a 250 implant. at the time i thought that was fine but i have had the shock of my life this week. most of my bras are 34d and i clearly couldnt fill them so last week got some 34c's i STILL couldnt fill them so i measured myself and was horrified to discover my under measurement is 29 inches making me a 34 but my chest measurement is ONLY 34!!! making me around an A cup. no wonder they look so horrific. I am really quite distraught. i am 5'7.5" and now weigh 9 stone so i am quite slim but i have the enevitable saggyness through the weight loss around my arms and bum, well everywhere really!

anyway my question is, what on earth will 250's do???? i dont want to be big but hardly anyone seems to have implants that small. most seem to be 300+. i am going back with further questions this thursday but now maybe i am thinking after doing more research that a d wont be a good idea as i have hardly any fat across my chest and nothing left in my breasts. i dont want them a) to be too false looking and b) (my main worry) that they will sag again. the surgeon doesnt know until the day if they will be unders or overs.

tried my 'rice' but it doesnt really work very well does it!

any advice will be welcome!

many thanks and so glad i found you all! yipee yipee
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Hi im new and need advice! Empty Re: Hi im new and need advice!

Post by Phoebe 30th August 2010, 5:48 pm

Hiya, I haven't has an uplift but Im sure you cant have such big implants if your having an uplift too. I was a saggy a/b and had 390 & 420 overs and was worried I would look as if I had 2 footballs stuck on me but I dont x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 30th August 2010, 5:52 pm

The size you end up will depend on your anatomy as well as other stuff, speak to your surgeon when you see him again and explain your concerns. Also, lots of people say the adding 4/5 to your measurement to get your backsize is out of date and some shops no longer use that. Go with what you and your surgeon feel will give you the result you're looking for babe.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th August 2010, 5:57 pm

Hello Vicki wavey welcome to the forum hun.

I've had an uplift and my implants are only 240cc, and yes they have made a difference. I was concerned that they wouldn't be any bigger after surgery, and asked if I could have a bigger implant. My ps wouldn't go bigger, he said bigger wouldn't suit my frame and would also compromise the incisions and also would probably sag sooner. I trusted him and I'm very happy.

I would defintely have a few consultations if I were you, and do lots of research. Good luck. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 30th August 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi,

I haven't had an uplift and to be honest, don't really know much about them but I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to help you.

I would have thought that if you have loose skin and are having an uplift then the excess skin will be pulled tight and the 250 implants will be put in to give you nice, pert boobs.

If you're an A cup at the moment and you only want a D cup then I'm sure, as you are slim, you will get your D cups.

Have another talk with your surgeon. I found bringing pictures of the size that I wanted very helpful.

How come your surgeon doesn't know if you'll be having overs or unders until the day?

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 30th August 2010, 6:18 pm

Hello Vicki,

I had an uplift and BA a week ago...so still early days!
I'm 5"7 and about 9 1/2 stone (size 10/12) I had 32B/C boobs, VERY empty and saggy, and I said I wanted to be a full D cup. My surgeon advised that I have 230cc implants and I questioned him loads about whether this was big enough, as it does seem small compared to other people, but he was adamant that 230 was best. In the end I agreed and although it's early days I have decided that the main thing for me was that they look 'normal' and pert, and that they last longer...and with a nice little implant like that then they hopefully will :thumbs:

Don't get too focussed on all these numbers and letters....I did and drove me bonkers! I would look at some pictures, find a look you like and take them to your surgeon. I said I wanted to be a D but I didn't have a clue what a D was really Screwy

Trust your surgeon but ask lots and lots of questions and then you'll understand more about why he is suggesting what he is.

All the best xx :thumbs:
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 31st August 2010, 1:43 am

Hey there hun. I'm from Texas and still think this site is far better than the US based ones so you've found the perfect place.

I had a BA and uplift 4 weeks ago. I was a very saggy d, it was quite pathetic to say the least. I am a little shorter than you at 5'4. The stone thing I'm not sure about but I wear a US size 6/8. I had 350cc's under and am measuring a 34dd. However, what I've noticed is that one size implant can look a certain way on one person and totally different on another so I agree not to get focused on numbers and letters. Listen to your surgeon as he will know best. The overall changes you experience will be so huge after being saggy no matter what "size" you end up, they will be beautiful! I still look in the mirror and think "wow! i have pretty boobies!!!" and I can't believe they're mine!

Now, from personal experience, i was going to go with 250's, but have always enjoyed having an ample boosom so I chose to go bigger. My doc advised that he wouldn't go bigger than that so as to preven further sagginess.

I don't think anyone can tell you what size to choose, or not, or how any particular size will affect your body except your surgeon - but I do know this...you will be amazed no matter what and you will feel beautiful once again!!!

Good luck darlin! Enjoy the ride and I can't wait to hear how it all turns out for you!

xoxo

AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st August 2010, 7:20 am

vicki wrote:i am having an uplift and a BA on 8th september. i have wanted an uplift for years but now its essential as i have lost quite a bit of weight due to a very stressful relationship in the past 2 years. to give you a jist of the size i used to be a 36dd/e and at my largest a 38d. i went for my consultation a month ago (BMI windsor) and i said i wanted to be around a 34D, no bigger. he suggested a 250 implant. at the time i thought that was fine but i have had the shock of my life this week. most of my bras are 34d and i clearly couldnt fill them so last week got some 34c's i STILL couldnt fill them so i measured myself and was horrified to discover my under measurement is 29 inches making me a 34 but my chest measurement is ONLY 34!!! making me around an A cup. no wonder they look so horrific. I am really quite distraught. i am 5'7.5" and now weigh 9 stone so i am quite slim but i have the enevitable saggyness through the weight loss around my arms and bum, well everywhere really!

Nobody measures anymore sweetness as through using that method most women were wearing the wrong sized bra. To get your correct bra size, you need to be 'fitted' rather than measured for bras.

You'll love the look you get from an uplift hun. I had mine done 8 months ago now and still can't stop looking and admiring my new babies LOL.

anyway my question is, what on earth will 250's do???? i dont want to be big but hardly anyone seems to have implants that small. most seem to be 300+. i am going back with further questions this thursday but now maybe i am thinking after doing more research that a d wont be a good idea as i have hardly any fat across my chest and nothing left in my breasts. i dont want them a) to be too false looking and b) (my main worry) that they will sag again. the surgeon doesnt know until the day if they will be unders or overs.

If your surgeon thinks 250cc will give you the size you're after hunni then I'd listen to that, having a smaller implant doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a smaller breast size, based on your anatomy kittie, this is what will determine your resulting size.

Take in pics when you return for your second consultation of the look and size of the boobs you'd like to have, it gives your surgeon a much better idea of what you want as they work in volume rather than cup size and peoples overall perception of cupsize does vary greatly. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st September 2010, 5:53 pm

Welcome to the forum vicki, sorry i havent had an uplift but the girls have given you great advice. I think you should see at least 2/3 different surgeons for opinions in regards to size etc. Maybe take some pics in of the look/size you want so you're on the same page.

Good luck in your journey! Stars
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd September 2010, 6:25 am

went back yesterday for my 2nd consult. bit disappointed as he was clearly busy and couldnt wait to get me out of his office which is a bit of a worry. he gave me 3 different sizes to try this time. 250, 275 and 300. think will go for the 275. i said i really didnt want them to be saggy in ANY way at all and took some pictures of what i like and dont like, but just in case i am going to take them with me again when i have the op next week.

he said continue with the patches (smoking) that vitamins are ok but just not to take aspirin ( i use anadin extra as get lots of headaches). but i could tell (although he asked if i had any further questions) that he really wanted me out, even got up and walked out of the office with me and hardly gave me a chance to get my t-shirt back on! he was recommended by my GP and it turns out my osteopath knows of him too and recommends him so he must be ok.
i think they forget what a big, life changing, expensive event this is for us, not just a typical day at the office like it is for them!

hope i am making the right decision. mind you yesterday i was out shopping and couldnt help looking at really sexy bras and thinking i will look good in those soon :cheerlead: yahoo Stars
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2010, 6:29 am

Vicki, if you don't feel comfortable with this surgeon, you can always have other consultations with other surgeons before making your decision. I know your GP recommended this one but there are plenty of other great surgeons out there, just be sure to do your research. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down