Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice

+6
nads
moonmar
Mia
orika
BlondeBarbie
pinkbabe
10 posters

Go down

advice Empty advice

Post by pinkbabe 16th April 2009, 4:59 pm

hi girls havnt posted on here for a while but I hope I can get some advice.

I really hoping to have a BA in june or early july at the lastest and I have decided that I am going to go with mr singh through mya. I have managed to get £2000 together, however I still need £1500 and Im having problems getting a loan cos my my age and lack of credit.

My question really is does anyone know any companies that would give me a loan for this amount? Or does anyone have any tips on getting the money together? I dont want to go abroad and my parents wont lend me the money or get a loan/credit card for me either Iv already begged them :pale:

I have a voucher for £500 and another one for £150 which would make the price £3600, but I have heard they wont let you use the 2 vouchers at the same time. Im hoping that if I say £3500 is the most I can spend they will let drop the price Rolling Eyes Saying that though I still need to find the other £1500 first.

Please help as I getting so upset by this as it means so much to me, I just feel like crying.

thanks nikki xxx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

advice Empty Re: advice

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th April 2009, 5:53 pm

Your bank would prob give you a loan x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 16th April 2009, 6:01 pm

I tried my bank they said no though x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by orika 16th April 2009, 6:02 pm

Have you tried getting finance with MYA themselves?

Another option is one of the finance companies that are less strict - however you will be looking at a very big APR, which means you'll be paying back a lot more overall.

Using the fact that you absolutely can't do more than 3500 could be a good bargaining chip - they will want your money, my hunch is they will be flexible. Have you looked at the thread about negotiating price?

I totally feel your situation, I'm saving hard out myself... I was turned down from my banks for a loan in December. It's like you're scrimping and saving and pulling together pennies from everywhere and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere (particularly cause I just spent over £500 at the dentist! I was soo mad at them!)
orika
orika
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th April 2009, 6:12 pm

Have you tried First Medical Insurance? Just seen on website where I had my B.A. It is new on there, as was not available/advertised when I had mine. Said they do % finance..worth a try...credit crunch hitting everyone. Good Luck x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 16th April 2009, 6:21 pm

Hi yeh I tried mya but you need to be in full time work and a home owner - which Im neither.

Iv been looking into these loan companies but Iv heard alot of them ask for a fee upfront and then dont deliver the loan. I think there must be some out there that are ligit though its just finding what ones. I dont mind paying a high...ish apr not like 70%apr or anything though. Im thinking I might try black horse maybe.
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 16th April 2009, 10:18 pm

If you have your op as a day case you can definitely stay within the £3500 if not lower. I am not sure when you can get a loan if Mya refused you, but I wish you the best of luck for that xx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th April 2009, 7:10 am

If you're going to get a loan watch out for companies like Welcome Finance who are just brokers and charge you an 'admin fee' and then most likely reject you or pass your details on to many companies which have sky high interest rates. Make sure the interest rate is fixed so they cant change it after which can leave you forever in debt.
Personally i would just get on a budget and start saving the old fashioned way, i saved up about 1500 in a few months when i decided just by cutting out clothes shopping, smoking and always make food from home
Good luck x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 17th April 2009, 10:28 am

I went as a day case through MYA and was charged £3850; I used the £500 voucher which took the total ammount to £3350. Admittedly I then added the cost of Inspira implants to my bill, which took my total back up to £3755... but if you went for the Allergan CUI implants you should be able to keep your total under the £3500 mark.

Have you thought of selling bits and pieces on Ebay to make a few extra quid? My son recently had a sort-out and I was amazed at some of the things he sold! Every little helps, as they say!

Good luck. Angel x.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 17th April 2009, 11:32 am

Yeh Iv heard about these con artists who call themselves 'loan companies' a friend had a bad experience with welcome so I'll be staying away from them. I'm thinking of re-financing my car for the final £1500.

I know saving would be a better option but Iv already got the 2k together and Im ment to be going on holiday in september and I cant handle another holiday with my boobies the way they are now, particually when some of my friends who are going have big boobs. I will just end up resenting the fact I havnt had mine done and feel sad the whole holiday just like I did last year. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th April 2009, 12:02 pm

could u not go to elyzea the have very good reputation and tondu likes to do big implants also clinic in tunsia does it for around 2 grand and thats for everything including 5 star hotel i know sumone who went i was thinking of going their for re op but changed my mind cause mine fluffed and got much bigger
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 17th April 2009, 12:46 pm

thanks for that but going abroad isnt an option for me I'd be to scared in a strange country plus Iv made my mind up that I want to go through mya. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th April 2009, 12:56 pm

ok hun just a thought i had mr.singh is it him u want?
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 17th April 2009, 1:00 pm

yeh it is. lol. Iv already seen him and he was the only ps that I felt happy with and Iv seen a fair few. Hoping to have 525cc high profiles overs. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th April 2009, 1:08 pm

yes he is good offerers u big lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 17th April 2009, 4:41 pm

hey honey I went with MYA as overnight and paid £3600, so as day case you should be able to get it a bit cheaper. Good luck honey, I know lenders are tightening their belts with credit crunch atm, but be careful not to get in with dodgy companies as some of the girls said! Hpe you sort it out darling. x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

advice Empty no loan

Post by misf1 20th April 2009, 9:37 pm

I couldn't get a loan, but managed to get a credit card from my bank. Was able to put the whole amount on that and it was a cheaper interest rate than a loan and if i'm a bit stuck for cash I can pay the minimum amount but i will be trying to pay as much as I can to pay it off quickly. You'll never pay off the balance by paying the minimum, but unlike a loan you can pay as much as you want and there's no time limit or early repayment fee. Dont know if that helps but stay away from places like welcome finance, black horse and run from yes loans.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th April 2009, 9:40 pm

don't do the log book loans either on your car, really really bad interest. Terrible reputation. Be really careful
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th April 2009, 9:52 pm

misf1 wrote:don't do the log book loans either on your car, really really bad interest. Terrible reputation. Be really careful

Thanks for the advice, but I got my car through renault so the finance would be through them. A friend of mine works in the admin department and she said I just need to tell them that I should of financed it at the start. Im not to tell them the finance is for anything other than a my car though! I have looked into credit cards but when I did a smart search on moneysupermarket it seems the only ones I'd be likely to get are ones that have high interest with no 0% offer and Im talking like 30 something percent intrest :pale:

xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th April 2009, 10:19 pm

That's good as long as it is through renault, a well established trust worthy company. Just worried about you, believe me if there is a mistake anyone could make I've done it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by orika 21st April 2009, 6:32 am

pinkbabe2008 wrote:I know saving would be a better option but Iv already got the 2k together and Im ment to be going on holiday in september and I cant handle another holiday with my boobies the way they are now, particually when some of my friends who are going have big boobs. I will just end up resenting the fact I havnt had mine done and feel sad the whole holiday just like I did last year. x

I know how you feel! *siiigh* I hate it that I'm like in this limbo world right now when I have decided I wanted a BA, but cannot do anything about it just save save save right now. And I have no idea when I will have enough to go ahead, these other expensive things keep cropping up.
orika
orika
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down