Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice

+2
Emmapinder1983
Charlie1234
6 posters

Go down

Advice  Empty Advice

Post by Charlie1234 20th January 2015, 9:03 am

Hi some advice please if possible! I'm 5 days post op and my left breast is ok not too much pain and is starting to soften! My right is another story! Constant pain and very tender to touch in the slightest! Can't really describe the pain but doesn't seem to be softening like the other! Also have tingling feeling in nipple! Is this normal or would you suggest calling up my consultant? Am seeing him Thursday anyway but don't want to call up for him to say all completely normal! I'm petrified something's going to go wrong xxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Advice  Empty Re: Advice

Post by Emmapinder1983 20th January 2015, 9:08 am

Hiya hun, my right is tender at the side as well, I put it down to healing cause left one has been fine. Tingling is normal to, mine feels like they are vibrating lol. As the ladies will say on here both implants are completely different, and heal differently. My left at the moment is bigger than my right, I'm ignoring them cause they need to heal x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 20th January 2015, 9:29 am

It only seems to really come on at night when it's bed time (typical) and in the morning! I'm wondering if my sleeping position has anything to do with it? I asked my consultant about how to sleep after the surgery and he just said however you are comfortable but reading on here being propped up seems the general? I've been sleeping with my normal two pillows and a v pillow so sort of propped up at bit? Still having my booby blues and this pains isn't helping xxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th January 2015, 11:09 am

Hey Charlie. What you are describing sounds very normal. First thing I'll say is sisters, not twins. You've had two separate operations, and one of them may have gone through a little more trauma that the other, which is why one can feel worse. Tingling in your nipple is just the sensation coming back and the nerves knitting back together. If its itchy, try an ice pack or some antihistamines.

As for sleeping and the pain in the mornings, this is what we call morning boob. When you're lying down all that fluid and swelling protecting your boobs starts to settle. When you get up in the morning, that all then rushes back around the boobs, and it can feel hot and achy and omg they're going to fall off. This is fine, and can last a few weeks while the swelling goes down. Sleeping, its generally advised that you are propped up a little, just shoulders above your heart, in order to help drain the swelling.

5days post is still a very high emotional time as the GA is leaving your system and your hormones are playing havoc. Stick with your painkillers and try and get as much sleep as possible. And don't panic, its all normal healing hun. Give it another couple of days, and most girls have a bit of a turn around as their body starts to even itself out again.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 20th January 2015, 8:27 pm

My right side gave me hell until literally I hit the 3 week mark and it just stopped hurting all of a sudden! They will go through changes at totally different rates, and unfortunately one side will always be more noticeable with discomfort or pain when the other side feels OK, because you notice how 'normal' one side feels if that makes sense? X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 20th January 2015, 10:20 pm

Thank u for the replies! Definitely puts my mind at ease! And yes strange how it makes one feel normal but it's so totally not! Roll on the next few weeks cause this is totally flooring me and making me wonder and question what on earth I've done to myself xxxxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st January 2015, 7:55 am

Hi charlie1234 are you resting enough? You will go through some discomfort you have just had surgery. It's all normal. Keep up with pain meds even if it's paracetamol. It will get better and it will be worth it. Xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 8:00 am

You may find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful to you Charlie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down