Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of advice?

+5
nikitaw86
elle83
AmyD
abbie
VickixxxLola
9 posters

Go down

Bit of advice? Empty Bit of advice?

Post by VickixxxLola 23rd September 2011, 8:47 am

Hiya girls I'm new here, my names Vicki im 23 and I'm having a lift with implants on the 23rd oct with dr khan with transform, any info on him?

A few yrs back I was a very pert 34C until my darling daughter (now 2yrs) came along and due to milk coming I inflated to a 34HH !! then when that went I am now a 'saggy' 34D. iv been told I'll need a full lift anchor scar etc, but i really want to go quite big (EE/F) .. do u think this will be do-able?? meeting surgeon on 10th oct but I'm just too impatient!! lol
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Bit of advice? Empty Re: Bit of advice?

Post by abbie 23rd September 2011, 8:56 am

youd probably need to speak to your surgeon. Do you know who youre having? Mr Singh is supposed to be the one to go for if you want big
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd September 2011, 9:23 am

hi hun, i'm also having a full anchor lift and implants. I've been advised to go no bigger than 340cc with the lift as i will definately sag. but have a word with ur surgeon hun
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 23rd September 2011, 9:28 am

ive got 420s which has made me a 30E/F, but i had my implants first and then uplift later, which probably made a difference
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 23rd September 2011, 9:35 am

Hi VickixxxLola!
Welcome!! welcome2
Dr Khan has been with transform for quite a while, I was going to have a consultation with him, but I didnt in the end, but I saw his profile. I know that he is very experienced, a member BAPs and FRCS and has performed a lot of lifts so you should be in good hands.

So far I have had a really good experience at Transform. I had my op on Weds and the care at their hospital was excellent. So far I am really really happy with the results.

If you have plenty of skin to fill you should be able to go quite big, I was an empty D and now I think im about a 32 F now (its early days tho so im not sure what size I will end up!)
elle xx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 23rd September 2011, 3:33 pm

thanks for comments :)

all I know so far is that I'm seeing dr khan, and that I'll be having them infron of muscle, when I told the lady at the clinic I wanted to go quite big she said I would need to go carefully cause of risk of sagging, but changed me from 'dr luft' to dr khan as he's more 'generous' with sizes.. I hope it'll be ok I am really hoping for Gemma Atkinson style 34Fs I think she looks fab! plus am a tall 5'8 so hopefully I think I could carry them off .. suppose I'd better wait for the 10th oct :-( lol.

also can anyone tell me what's involved with the medical you have?
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd September 2011, 5:42 pm

hi vicki, there's a girl on here her username is kay, she had mr khan for a lift and implants, Before you decide you might want to take a look at her story. Just felt i should say. Her topic is called devastated.... please don't worry, i just felt it would be wrong not to say!!
Good luck hun
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd September 2011, 5:56 pm

too be honest from what i've read on here i would go with khan for straight ba but after reading kays story wouldn't go with him for a lift but thats one bad story amongst the thousands of surgerys he's done!!

I'm going through transform with mr meleagros, he also works for the nhs which is a big bonus when looking for a surgeon as they will have come up against some challenging and sometimes reconstructive surgeries xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd September 2011, 5:57 pm

also never feel u have to have that surgeon its ur money and ur body shop around until ur comfortable xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd September 2011, 6:21 pm

spot on nikita, i agree 100% xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 6:36 pm

Yes, PLEASE read Kay's story "Devastated". Khan may not be the one to do an uplift.

you may decide on him but please get another opinoin first.

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 23rd September 2011, 6:57 pm

I can't find it where is it!!? I'm such a newbie lol xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here u go
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd September 2011, 7:10 pm

its a long one so i'd get a cuppa tea goin xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 23rd September 2011, 7:12 pm

ah :-( it says only users granted special acces can read... would somebody pleeease copy n paste it to me? kettles on lol x x
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd September 2011, 7:18 pm

oh yeah it'll be cause ur a newbie hun!! best thing to do is send kay a message on here she's really lovely and i'm sure she'll reply her avatar is a moving cat

but short version, she had a lift with khan wasn't right, had a reop there still not right they've now said she has to have a lift without implants then a secondary procedure down the line for implants and clearly this has left her feeling angry and upset so PLEASE look at surgeons cv's i did with mine and i've seen a lot of his work meet as many consultants at transform as u can xxxx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 23rd September 2011, 7:30 pm

will do thanks Hun, do hope he's not like dr khan off 'enders lol!! xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 23rd September 2011, 7:36 pm

i hate to say it but im glad you guys mentioned this and i totally agree. a lift with implants is just a more complicated operation no matter who is doing it, and not the same as straightforward ba. if you are having that done i think you really want to be even more careful to check out your dr very carefully and make sure he has a good record for performing that -exact- operation.... as well as how he/she potentially handles problems if they come up.. :>> good luck :>>
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th September 2011, 10:37 am

Hi Vicki

Firstly hun, it's your surgery and your money, however after the experience I have had with Khan I would strongly advise that you go and see at least 2 other surgeons for advice regarding this type of surgery in order to avoid nearly three years of heartache and boobs that look tragic and horrible xx

I have a diary up in the diary section which will explain everything that I have been through xx but to cut a long story short Khan has operated twice on me and I am now having to go and see a reconstructive surgeon to have a double explant followed by a further lift sometime in the future due to him not having the technical ability to carry out this type of surgery in my opinion xx I will be left with no implants and horrific scarring from four operations due to his cr*p advice and poor workmanship xx basically wishing I had never done this to myself in the first place xx

I have also looked at the BAAPS website and I cannot find him registered on there...... shrug perhaps I am missing something.....

Be careful, the girls who are happy and have good results are really lucky and I am really happy for them if not a teeny bit jealous :) however they had straight forward BA's xx as Charms says above, a lift is much more technical and there are many more things that can go wrong and Khan is so arrogant that when things do go wrong he is unable to accept this xx the only person who suffers is the poor s*d that was operated on.......he just carries on xx

Anyone who brags on national TV about being able to carry out major surgery under GA costing between £3.5 to £6K on a person in 20 minutes should be avoided in my opinion xx

Hopefully my story will make you think about your choice in surgeon, because even if he has carried out 10,000 successful ones NO ONE wants to be the one that goes wrong, but someone has to be, and that someone was me xx I wouldn't want you to be one as well xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th September 2011, 10:39 am

Here's the link to my diary.......if I can make it work haha.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 25th September 2011, 9:49 am

Kay I couldn't agree with you more....there would have been many people out there that have had a general ba with Khan but an uplift with implants is a very technical and extremely difficult procedure that needs more attention and for someone to boast on tv that they can do a normal ba within 20mins is wrong and it makes you think how does he carry out an uplift and what time limit he gives for them.

I would suggest you maybe look at a few surgeons even have a consultation with him and see what he is like, but just think carefully about you who have.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 27th September 2011, 1:51 pm

Oh babes that sounds horrible, I'm so sorry about all that you went through and are still goin through :-( iv been doing some research and had a look at khans 'portfolio' of work and what I have seen on there they all look good obviously your picture wasn't in there and I really have taken your story in to account. iv read that he's quite abrupt but end of the day idont want to be his best friend !! iv still got my appt with him on 10th but have also booked in with a couple of the other surgeons afterwards.. hopefully all will be ooook :) thank u so much for sharing your story xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down