Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about shape

5 posters

Go down

worried about shape Empty worried about shape

Post by izzie37 4th July 2010, 12:30 pm

Hi all, i am a bit worried about the shape of my new boobs, they seem very much by the side of my arms, will they stay there? i want them to come in and meet in the middle a bit, i hope they do move as they aren't sitting right, and when i lie down propped up, they seem to move to my armpits more, i dont like the feeling of that. (i had 270 overs, )

I am still in alot of pain and i just keep feeling sick all the time, is this right too? i feel so tired all the time.

i am 2 days post op and i know its very early but if any one can help, it would take a load off my mind.

thanks xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

worried about shape Empty Re: worried about shape

Post by BoobiePrize 4th July 2010, 4:08 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BOOBS IZZIE!!

We're your original boobs more to the side with a gap in the middle? AS BA exaggerates your shape before so it may become more obvious now...

Its all about anatomy, if your breast pocket sits further out then thats where your implants will go

Bit worried they're moving already to the side though?? Mine still stay still when I lie on my back...
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 4th July 2010, 5:39 pm

izzie37 wrote:Hi all, i am a bit worried about the shape of my new boobs, they seem very much by the side of my arms, will they stay there? i want them to come in and meet in the middle a bit, i hope they do move as they aren't sitting right, and when i lie down propped up, they seem to move to my armpits more, i dont like the feeling of that. (i had 270 overs, )

I am still in alot of pain and i just keep feeling sick all the time, is this right too? i feel so tired all the time.

i am 2 days post op and i know its very early but if any one can help, it would take a load off my mind.

thanks xx

worried about shape 828394 on the new twins hun!

My boobies pre op were pretty far apart, I asked my ps to make the gap smaller so I would be able to achieve a fab cleavage. After my op I was very pleased to see the space had been reduced between my breasts and as the weeks passed I'm sure as they settled they looked even closer together. You are very early days hun, your only 1 day PO, that's way too early to be worried hun. The healing and settling process takes weeks and months so don't worry, lots of changes to come your way yet worried about shape 571992

I didn't have much boobie pain as I made sure I took all my painkillers every few hours, I have a very low pain threshold so really needed to top up regularly. Unfortunately I was very ill PO, the GA and the antibiotics didn't agree with me so I too was sick for at least the first 7 days. I only got out of bed for my 1st appointment, it really was awful. It's not a nice feeling being sick at all, but all I can say is it doesn't last forever and it does pass hun, just keep sipping water, take your painkillers and get lots of rest. If you can't eat (I couldn't) I would just have dried toast as this really helped me. Oooooo peppermint tea and ginger biscuits are great too to help if you feel neasous at all.

I hope you feel better soon lovely worried about shape 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 4th July 2010, 6:45 pm

Hi, thanks for replies,

i didnt actually ask my surgeon to make the space smaller i asked him to make sure they looked as natural as possible.

I am finding it really hard with eating and feeling sick and very bloated, and now im worried that ive made a big mistake and my boobs will look worse than ever.

think i will take a picture tomorow and you can let me know if i have anything to worry about. if thats ok,
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 4th July 2010, 6:58 pm

hey izzie!
Aww dont feel like youve made a big mistake, remember they are swollen and bruised, once that has settled im sure they will look great!

Sorry to hear your still feeling sick :( I was sick a few hours after the op but was only a bit of fluid. Came home about 6ish today, even went for a walk around the local tesco express, but i felt so clostophobic with kids runnning around, afriad they would knock into me! Because im half deaf and got tinnatus, the dizzy feeling is alot stronger for me!

i just had a proper look at mine, and mine are near the side too, but again i think this is cos of the swelling! Just have plenty of rest and see what there like in a weeks time. You could do a daily photo diary as well to see any visible improvements?
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th July 2010, 7:08 pm

Don't worry, I'm sure they will come together as they settle. They can sometimes start off under our arm pit especially with swelling. The bloatedness will go too just takes a while, drink plenty of water that should help
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down