Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried about size, shape and scars..

+5
nicole777
kay
Annie66
nads
Sharona
9 posters

Go down

Worried about size, shape and scars.. Empty Worried about size, shape and scars..

Post by Sharona 8th June 2009, 3:36 am

Morning girls,

I've been pretty happy and without the itching for more than a week now. Today I woke up at 4:45 today because the scars were itching like crazy.. Yesterday after a bath I noticed that all the holes (yes, I have 4 of them, at the beginning and end of each scar) are filled with white stuff. I then used desinfection spray and cleaned them good, put on some betadine cream and bandages for the night.. So in the early morning hours, after a very bad sleep, I finally gave up and got up from the bed because of the itching was driving me mad. Cleaned them again and left without bandages..I have read a lot of postings about that white stuff, but did everyone who had it really start antibiotics?

The other worrying thing is that my left boobie wants to apparently stay in the armpit.....lol.
The right one has come more closer to center, but leftie not. Also my left nipple is pointing towards the sky!!! :suspect: Is that in anyway normal?

Then I can see a weird "line" on both boobies, on the edge (armpit side) -It almost looks like I've got double implants and the other ones are more on the side than the others.. Like stairs! This explanation makes probably no sence at all! Screwy

I'm also getting more and more worried about the size as it seems that my boobies are pretty small post op, and even if I didn't want more than natural C-cup, I now look more like B! And the position of the implant is also worrying as everyone keeps talking about them dropping, and I fear that they end up next to my belly putton if the literally drop!

Ooooooh, this boobie thing.....
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Worried about size, shape and scars.. Empty Re: Worried about size, shape and scars..

Post by nads 8th June 2009, 7:19 am

Do you have any pics? Have you seen your ps for a check up yet?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Worried about size, shape and scars.. Empty Re: Worried about size, shape and scars..

Post by Annie66 8th June 2009, 7:44 am

phew, there's a lot of points in there! Maybe try and visit your local doctor asap for some advice about your scars. But like Nads says, also try and see your ps for a check up - the 'double implants' thing you describe could be 'double bubble' where the implant doesn't sit properly in the pocket and the original breast tissue flops over the top. You need to check that with your ps though - he's the real expert.

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th June 2009, 8:12 am

Hi Sharona

Pics might help, do you have any to put up?

I have a couple of holes that sometimes fill with the white stuff and sometimes they look closed and dry..... :dunno: I clean mine and then leave them or just put a breast pad in my bra x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 8th June 2009, 9:28 am

Hi, you need to speak to your ps and get some advice just to be on the safe side, i also have a hole which gets white stuff but i havent heard others with it what is the white stuff ??? i thought it was puss ??? N xx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 8th June 2009, 10:42 am

I wouldnt clean it by putting anything on it other then water, as if its open it could get infected. I remember having an insect bite and using disinfection spray and it itched like hell went very red and spread- it was an infection as Id cleaned it to much, id leave it alone till you get your docs advice.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th June 2009, 10:50 am

I thought that the white stuff /yellow watery stuff was just your body pushing the last of the stubborn stitches out :dunno:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th June 2009, 12:27 pm

To put your mind at rest I think it wise to visit your P.S. to ensure all is as it should be and check for infection and advice in how to best manage the oozing. Take Care.xx Also if you have pics would help. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharona 8th June 2009, 6:04 pm

Thanks girlies, I went to see the surgeon today, but that was complete waste of time! I got there and explained my worries and he was just busy, trying to get me out of the way as he had consultations on line = money to make.

He said he doesn't see a need for antibiotics, but admitted that there's an infection. He said it looks like it's only on the outside and as long as it stays outside, it should be fine. I'm just angry that he didn't give me the antibiotics just in case as he's only in Utrecht twice a month!
He also said that it's not normal that still after 4weeks they're still not closed but then just told me to have patience.

About the double bubble he just said it is normal as I had so little breast tissue to begin with and it's not enough to cover the implant. He actually used the words "the bigger the implant, the more it shows" - Made me want to scream that I only had 250cc!!

I will now see how it goes and hope for the best! I will however call my own doctor to ask for the antibiotics, hopefully she can describe them by phone so I can just pick them up from the pharmacy.

:dunno:
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 8th June 2009, 6:09 pm

Sorry hun, thats really bad you should not of been treated like that, bet he wasnt like that when he wanted you to book with him?? Def get some antibiotics from your GP its not worth the risk of getting an infection.N xx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th June 2009, 6:13 pm

Oh!! Hug For you!! Some people are just not worth the time of day. That is far from a professional let alone acceptable way to treat anyone :suspect:

You are wise to ring G.P. for antibiotics to rid infection, I would also insist on a further consultation with P.S. when he returns and ensure he has a free slot in his diary.

Thinking of you. Take Care Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th June 2009, 6:18 pm

i agree with other girls ring ur g and get sum antibitics as u dont want the infection to spread to the inside i think it was awful the way he treated u tbh who did u go with?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th June 2009, 6:24 pm

Oh......that's bad news, I've said it before and I'll say it again....I hate rude people :evil:

Definitely speak with your GP, thinking of you Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharona 8th June 2009, 6:31 pm

Thank you babes! Hug

I went with Beaucare, the nurse is great, she always answers my questions in email asap, but both of the surgeons I've now met are... :evil: ... Ugh.

I have read that double bubble is the surgeons error, is that true? Or should I just deal with the fact that because I didn't have much to begin with, I shouldn't complaint.... ?

I'm happy you're all here to listen!
Heart
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th June 2009, 6:35 pm

I had nothing to begin with and had 250cc not big!! I would certainly expect it to be dealt with if it was me. First off I would put all your concerns in e.mail/wriing to them. :ghug: xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th June 2009, 6:39 pm

yes it def should be dealt with sounds like he just making excuses to fob u off
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 9th June 2009, 9:48 am

Sharona wrote:Today I woke up at 4:45 today because the scars were itching like crazy..

Scars itching is a sign they're healing. I completely forgot, but I used to wake up in the early hours as my scars were itching. The best thing to do is just gently rub them until the itching feeling goes. Don't scratch then,

Sharona wrote:Yesterday after a bath I noticed that all the holes (yes, I have 4 of them, at the beginning and end of each scar) are filled with white stuff... I have read a lot of postings about that white stuff, but did everyone who had it really start antibiotics?

The holes are normal too, I had a hole in the righty up until five weeks PO. The white stuff might just be a buildup of sweat and skin, but if you're worried I'd see your PS.

Sharona wrote:The other worrying thing is that my left boobie wants to apparently stay in the armpit.....lol.
The right one has come more closer to center, but leftie not.

Each implant is a different surgery, so will heal at different rates. Usually the dominant hand side takes longer to heal on account of it being used more often. Again, monitor it, and take photos every day to see if you notice it changing.

Sharona wrote:Also my left nipple is pointing towards the sky!!! :suspect: Is that in anyway normal?

It's hard without seeing, but again, as it's a different op you still have a few weeks to go before things settle completely.

Sharona wrote:Then I can see a weird "line" on both boobies, on the edge (armpit side) -It almost looks like I've got double implants and the other ones are more on the side than the others.. Like stairs!

It sounds like double bubble, but I've not hear of it happening on the side of an implant. I'd see your PS about that.

Sharona wrote:I'm also getting more and more worried about the size as it seems that my boobies are pretty small post op, and even if I didn't want more than natural C-cup, I now look more like B! And the position of the implant is also worrying as everyone keeps talking about them dropping, and I fear that they end up next to my belly putton if the literally drop!

If you're worried about sizing you should contact your PS straight away so he can note down you're unhappy with current size. That way if you push for a re-op to go bigger then you can say he was aware at xxx days post op you were unhappy with your size.

HTH lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down