Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2days post op & worried about shape!

+3
MissAlexaEll
zebra1984
zoe1850
7 posters

Go down

2days post op & worried about shape! Empty 2days post op & worried about shape!

Post by zoe1850 17th January 2013, 10:08 am

hi there! i know it's very early days as Im only 48h post op but I just wanted to know if anyone else had concerns about the shape in this early stage. I had high profile and I am quiet pleased with the size but at the moment they are totally hard, numb and pointed with a piece of bandage on the top to hold them closer which makes them look even more unatural. So they feel totally aliens to me lol

I just wanted to know about your experiences 1 or 2 days post op and how they improve (hopefully!!) to make me feel better... i know it's not going to be over night that they'll look soft and fantastic but, will they for sure adopt a more round shape?

i cant wait for next week when they'll remove the bandage and stitches so i can judge them a bit better...
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

2days post op & worried about shape! Empty Re: 2days post op & worried about shape!

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:11 am

Everything you said is totally normal chick! Mine were pointy, hard, swollen, hot torpedoes for a least a week and a half/two weeks!
They will settle down hun don't be too worried so soon after the op! It's just a shame they don't warn us how they will look after the op, I thought they would look normal straight away...how wrong was I lol!
You have a lot of changes to go through over the next coming months xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

2days post op & worried about shape! Empty Re: 2days post op & worried about shape!

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:12 am

PS it took about 5 weeks for mine to start looking more like boobs, not as high up etc :) x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:13 am

PPS you may also get puffy swollen nipples too...this is normal too :) xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 17th January 2013, 10:17 am

Thank you Zebra! that makes me feel better... can I also ask you, did yours grow up as the muscle relaxed? mine look already quiet big now so Im worried that they will expand much more and they'll end up looking massive...although i wouldnt mind this so much if they take a nice boob shape, because at the moment they look scary lol
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 17th January 2013, 10:22 am

Hehe yeah I remember crying for 4 days in a row after mine cos they looked so bad.
Once the swelling goes done they will lose the upper pole fullness they have now and they will drop into place, so the lower part of the breast fills out more. It's a good idea to take pictures cos then you will see the change for yourself, it's quite amazing!
They also "fluff" too, which means the lower part of the breast once the muscle has fully relaxed will fill out too looking more natural!
I haven't fluffed yet :( Still waiting!

So yeah, once the swelling goes they won't look quite as big :) x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 17th January 2013, 10:45 am

Totally normal hun mine still feel like that at the min and i'm nearly 2 weeks po! They do feel to have soften at the top though so hang on in there babes!!! :) It's annoying as the first few weeks is when friends all come round and want a peak and they look like awful!!!! haaaa haaaaa

x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 10:46 am

im 4 weeks on and still have high semi solid boobies but trust me they will start chAnging just give it some time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 17th January 2013, 10:49 am

I can tell mine have dropped slightly in a week they look quite abit more 'naturally round' but my nipples are so puffed up and quite sensitive, as soon as one thing starts to settle something else kicks off, Think that's going to happen for a while lol!! Ooo just think by summer time we will all look amazing! yahoo
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 10:54 am

Totally normal like everyone said, remember you will be swollen too which addsntomsize and shape distortion.

Mine look stuck on ATM
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2013, 11:01 am

Its normal sweetheart... It may help you to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely to know you're not alone Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down