Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op??

+4
natalia
pinkbabe
Phoebe
heather09treva
8 posters

Go down

boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? Empty boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op??

Post by heather09treva 29th May 2010, 6:12 pm

well the pains seems tobe going can do most thngs again now.
I was just wondering if it is likely they will drop and maybe fluff abit? they are quite round and compact and very tight on chest. I would just like some 1 to tell me honestly if they are likely to get any bigger?? I know they ar better than hat had but they look so small in clothes.
my surgeon said there was no way the 400 would fit so I knowi couldnt have had bigger but i would just like them a tad bigger what do you think? realistically?? xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? Empty Re: boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op??

Post by Phoebe 29th May 2010, 6:21 pm

Hi Heather,

I had overs so have no experience of unders but if you look at other posts on here Im sure unders do get bigger once the muscle relaxes xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? Empty Re: boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op??

Post by pinkbabe 29th May 2010, 6:38 pm

I'm the same as sally had overs, but your only 4days PO I'm sure you have loads of changes ahead hun. Try not to worry at this stage. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th May 2010, 7:03 pm

i had overs to and mine got bigger as they settled more and yours will to my friend had 380 unders she now looks like a dd
so very big really
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 29th May 2010, 7:59 pm

I had unders hun and I can almost guarantee you your boobies will get a bit bigger. The implants can be quite squashed by the muscle when you first have them done and they get a bit bigger as the skin/tissue and muscle relaxes.
xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th May 2010, 8:51 pm

Sweetheart, at 4 days post op, your muscles are holding your implants tightly, your skin is tight and stretched and your implant has been forced by this up high on your chest. Give them time hun. Your muscles will relax as will your skin and the swelling will all subside, as this happens, your breasts start to drop giving you more lower pole fullness hunni and your boobs will get bigger... you have so many changes ahead of you HONESTLY you do... take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the diagram hopefully explains what the ladies have already said hun. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2010, 10:55 pm

Can't add anything helpful I can only agree with the info cookie has given you. I had overs myself but they changed so much and appeared to get bigger bythe month when I look back at my pics. Also sports bras make you look smaller, when you are allowed to wear underwire it's amazing how big of a difference there is.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 30th May 2010, 4:22 am

well im 3 months post op, and ive NOT noticed my boobs get any bigger, but.....i did love them...then i didnt...then i did..im happy with my boobs,personally i dont believe in " fluffing" as it certainly hasnt happend to me yet...tho im still hopeful x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th May 2010, 7:21 am

like the new pic misfit
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2010, 8:29 am

mizzpink23 wrote:well im 3 months post op, and ive NOT noticed my boobs get any bigger

Really? boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? Icon_eek early post-op as you changed your avatar your boobs seemed to get bigger by the week! I loved it! I felt like I was watching them grow! boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 30th May 2010, 9:05 am

thank you ladies.I really hope they dont stay like stuk on oranges lol ill try and put some piks up xxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 30th May 2010, 2:39 pm

cookie wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:well im 3 months post op, and ive NOT noticed my boobs get any bigger

Really? boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? Icon_eek early post-op as you changed your avatar your boobs seemed to get bigger by the week! I loved it! I felt like I was watching them grow! boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? 557141

ha ha x thanks hun, well i wish i could say i noticed them get bigger but so far ive only seen them get smaller when the swelling cleared up, but i am forever hopeful that one day ill wake up n they have grown over night........can but hope!! boobs looking a bit small, 4 days post op?? 557141
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down