Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 days post op and feeling implants are too small

+18
Couture_23
misf1
kezmac
emswems
nicolamichael1
Lookoutgirl
tizzyt
mytime
yettiricey
TSmith
springstep123
FloJo
lindsaylouise
jen86
Gemski
kay
alfie
bblp
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

7 days post op and feeling implants are too small Empty 7 days post op and feeling implants are too small

Post by bblp 4th June 2011, 7:29 pm

I had my BA 7 days ago and my boobs are still bandaged up but I can pretty much tell how big they are and they just look too small, I'm feeling a bit disppointed about the whole thing and am feeling that we spent a fortune and my husband has taken time of work to look after kids etc and I have come out of it all with smaller boobs than i wanted. I was a 34AA before and had 225cc under the muscle, i was wanting to be a full C but really don't think I am going to be:( I guess it is my fault as I kept telling the PS I was worried about looking too big
X
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

7 days post op and feeling implants are too small Empty Re: 7 days post op and feeling implants are too small

Post by alfie 4th June 2011, 7:36 pm

Hello bblp 7 days post op and feeling implants are too small 368291 welcome to the forum.

At just seven days post-op it's still very early days in your recovery hun, and with your boobs being all bandaged up they'll be squashed which will make them look small. Honestly hun just give them time and I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Happy healing hunni.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

7 days post op and feeling implants are too small Empty Re: 7 days post op and feeling implants are too small

Post by kay 4th June 2011, 7:44 pm

Hi and welcome wavey

Try not to get too hung up on the size at the moment hun xx You are very early days, your bandages aren't even off yet xx You have a lot of changes to go through xx

Although I had overs, I only had 170 cc and 230 cc as I didn't want to increase size from the D / DD I was and I ended up a G to H cup Shocked so don't panic just yet hun xx :console:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 4th June 2011, 7:55 pm

Totally feeling your post hunny. I had mine done this morning and I feel like
I should of went bigger too Hug i was a 34a and had 400cc implants so quite a decent size implant but i think we are experiencing "boob greed" a little bit. From what the other girls have said alot of girls feel this way but once they start healing properly we start to love our boobs then :flowers:

Just wanted you to know your not alone and I bet they are fab hunny x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 4th June 2011, 8:15 pm

im sure u will love them, evn if u end u thinking they r a little small. i wish mine were a little bigger. dont forget, u r so early in ur recovery, so just try to ignore it for th mo, n wait n see what happens.
Hug xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 4th June 2011, 8:18 pm

Hey hun, as the girls say, we all feel abit like that, i had mine done wednesday, i was an A cup and had 380cc when i woke up and had a peek i did say aww i wish i went bigger!
Im now wearing a 34/36D and had to buy a DD today as they have changed already!
im really happy with mine now, although i wish i had gone for 410cc but once they settle and the bandages come off im sure u will love them

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 4th June 2011, 8:26 pm

I also understand how you feel and I think most of us have similar thoughts from time to time. I'm also early post op and the best way I have found to make myself smile again is to hold one of my old bras up against my boobs and when you realise there is no way you would now fit your new boobs in them it makes you feel good again x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 4th June 2011, 8:43 pm

thanks girls, Will have a proper look tomorrow as bandages come off then and check them out properly, just really hope I'm not really disappointed as i feel I might be:( Hoping these bandages are making them look smaller! that's funny FloJo, I did that today with my old bra and your right I did feel heaps better!!
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 4th June 2011, 8:46 pm

remember they look more natural now than if you'd succumbed to boob greed and gone for larger...
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 4th June 2011, 8:58 pm

They will defo be squashed at the min as well, mine were squashed until today! hence the size has gone up xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th June 2011, 12:49 am

and you also had unders so you will still have a visit from the fluffing fairy which will make them bigger!!
just takes time hunni, they WILL get better once you heal more.
And dont beat yourself up ok, your surgeon would've done the right size to get what you want..
Congrats though
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 5th June 2011, 10:25 am

bandages are off and I am much happier! They look bigger than I expected. I still think I should probably have gone for the next size up but am happy with mine today! Phew, was getting really worried last night that I was going to be really disappointed today, thanks for your encouraging comments girls
X
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th June 2011, 10:47 am

happy for you girl!
i cant wait to have the same feeling when i get to see mine for the first time! eeeeekkk..
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th June 2011, 10:49 am

oh and i just thought i should let you know that your pic thing says that anyone can see your pics but then also only active/addict/elite can see them??

people may get a lil confused on that hun haha :P
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 5th June 2011, 11:25 am

Thanks will try and change it, I don't have any pics to show at the mo anyway but will work out how to change it! Hope you are happy when you first see yours too, when do you have your op?
X
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th June 2011, 12:49 pm

yay!! glad u like them!! :) dance
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th June 2011, 1:05 pm

I think most of us go through this. I really thought I should have gone bigger but now 4 weeks post op and I am pleased I didn't. You have lots of changes. I had 230's the first time and I ended up with a full C cup.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 5th June 2011, 1:18 pm

most of us had that feeling, huni. don't worry just yet. u r still early days. wait until u get measured 7 days post op and feeling implants are too small 321562
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 5th June 2011, 5:21 pm

Hun,don't worry im sure you will love your final result.I only had 260g and mostly wear D cup bras now and im sure you will reach a C.All the best with your recovery x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 5th June 2011, 6:27 pm

Can anyone answer this question? Are the sizes much differant in England as that seems to be where most of you are from... I hear alot of you saying that your DD EE FF GG, I currenntly have 36 C and I would like to be a 36 DD but PS says I have alot of room and hes saying we should go with 600cc or 650cc But then again I dont want to be overly huggge:)
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th June 2011, 11:32 pm

haha sweet..
i have my op in august or early sep :)
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 6th June 2011, 8:42 am

HI bblp

How are you doing today? Are your boobs starting to settle a little bit now? Are you noticing any positive changes? I do hope so hun xxx

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by bblp 6th June 2011, 11:53 am

Thanks for message yettricey, I really liked them y'day but today am back to thinking should have gone bigger...they look good with no clothes on but then when I put tops on they look like they used to in my padded bra... All in all I am liking them though.....when do you think I can gt measured for first time? X
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 10th June 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi bblp, im 9 days post op, and mine seem to have got smaller today, :( i hope they fluff out abit! all of us get like this about are boobs, but we have lots of changes to go through yet, so dont get to worried about it xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 10th June 2011, 3:59 pm

mine are feeling small today too!!!! lindsay's right still lots of changes to go through! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next