Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery lists for Transform stirling???

5 posters

Go down

Surgery lists for Transform stirling??? Empty Surgery lists for Transform stirling???

Post by iwantboobs 19th May 2010, 1:42 pm

Hi ladies, im still pretty new to this so soz!!.
Im based in edinburgh but iam hopefully going to have my ba through transform which operates out of stirling hosp and ?? (i cant remember off the top of my head the other hosp).
Anyhoo im needing to book a specific date (because iv already taken hols from work) to get it done. I need it done the end of july but the surgery lists arent out yet.
Does anyone have any idea roughly how far in advance the lists are made up?
Im phoning transform every monday morning at present to make sure i def get a slot on the day i want it done but i think the girls are prob going to get sick of me soon!!!!.

If anyone has roughly any idea please let me know.
Thank u.
p.s im planning on going with Dr Kuna.
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Surgery lists for Transform stirling??? Empty Re: Surgery lists for Transform stirling???

Post by melloumaw 19th May 2010, 1:46 pm

i originally wanted end of july and THG already had theirs available
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Surgery lists for Transform stirling??? Empty Re: Surgery lists for Transform stirling???

Post by Mia X 19th May 2010, 3:21 pm

Ive seen Dr Kuna, the PCC told me there lists for end of July come out at start of June cos I was planning on going with them (stirling too) but ive decided to go with a different company x
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2010, 4:32 pm

Couldn't you just ask the clinic to give you the date that the July slots become available so that you can call on the day to arrange a date for your surgery hun?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantboobs 21st May 2010, 4:15 pm

hi girls thanx for ur help. I did speak to the clinc but they have said they dont know the exact date the list will be out and i dont wana just leave it with the nurse incase she forgets about me!!. Because iv got so rigid hols a need it to be done really on the first 2days of my hols anytime after that wouldnt give me enough recovery time. Thanx Mia x ill maybe just wait and call them the 1st june!!!x
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by printerel 21st May 2010, 11:36 pm

Hey Im from edinburgh and went with Transform in Stirling, had a consultation with Dr Kuna but ended up going with Mr Ottoviani as the dates were more suitable for me. I had to wait a while on the May dates coming out but Diane the patient co ordinator kept me up to date, think it was about 3 weeks before it when they came out x
printerel
printerel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by printerel 21st May 2010, 11:37 pm

PS It was such a nice wee hospital and the nurses were lovely x
printerel
printerel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down